Dogs A-foot in Port Townsend, WA

Author
MissJohnnycakes
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 37
2013/04/12 22:21:52 (permalink)

Dogs A-foot in Port Townsend, WA

Downtown stand with basic outdoor seating and YUMMY grilled hot dogs on grilled buns. Part of what makes the dogs so tasty is that they have no off-flavors or mysterious gristly bits whatsoever, something that often turns me off about hot dogs. I always get the Ballpark or Footlong dogs plain. No ketchup, mustard, or anything else needed, although they have the full complement of condiments as well as specialty dogs and a few side orders. The meat is perfectly grilled, sizzling hot, and juicy, on a likewise perfectly grilled bun.

Then there's the location, only a short street-crossing to the sea and its ever-changing moods. Great people-watching, if you're into that, and sometimes street musicians. The reasonable price in a town that tends toward expensive food is also a welcome attribute. The owners themselves serve up the dogs with a cheerful smile.

I don't normally rave about hot dogs, but these are definitely worth putting on your list for a light lunch or a mid-afternoon snack. Not just for tourists!

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1