Don't know if we are supposed to mention

Author
pappy
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 47
2004/05/29 14:23:34 (permalink)

Don't know if we are supposed to mention

places in Canada....but my wife and I were in Nova Scotia last summer and stopped to eat at this very small, but extremely clean little restaurant in Pope Harbour. I believe it was called the Corner Cafe and the proprietor and her husband served the most awesome steamed lobster served with REAL butter !! .... Seems they are lobster fishermen too.... How great is that? Anyway, the food was excellent, the service top notch and friendly as can be and did I mention that it was Clean, clean, clean. For dessert we were talked into a wonderful ice cream cone with the Flavor of The Month which I think was called "Cow on the Mooooove"... A simply wonderful experience.
Based on our experience there, we plan on making a return visit to Nova Scotia and hopefully back to that cute little restaurant.

Thought I would share that with you..

Pappy

2 Replies Related Threads

mayor al
    Fire Safety Admin
    • Total Posts : 15307
    RE: Don't know if we are supposed to mention 2004/05/29 14:33:49 (permalink)
    Thanks Pappy, and Yes it is certainly well within the guidelines to post as you did. There are several threads with great suggestions for stops in the maritime provinces. Keep those reports coming in.
    pappy
    Junior Burger
    • Total Posts : 47
    RE: Don't know if we are supposed to mention 2004/05/29 19:06:55 (permalink)
    I meant to add this information in my original post. I have found out that they have since changed the name to Maritime Pride.
    Here is their website if anyone is interested.
    http://hometown.aol.com/janmbg07/myhomepage/business.html

The owners names are Jan and Barry Garrard.... Very nice folks and very accomodating.

Pappy
    Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1