Eatingteam tackles Wildwoods, NJ

Author
eatingteam
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 186
2007/08/24 11:11:04 (permalink)

Eatingteam tackles Wildwoods, NJ

The Eatingteam went to The Wildwoods in NJ last week and found, to our delight, some great great food and tons of options - from quick and easy to dressy and fancy.

Wildwoods, NJ Tour

Britton’s Bakery
5600 Pacific Ave, Wildwood Crest, NJ 08260, (609) 522-5600

Known for their apple fritters this place also has some very good cherry and cheese turnovers. There is always a line from 6:00 am until close.

Mr. D’s
4711 New Jersey Ave, Wildwood, NJ 08260, Phone: (609) 522-2026

Serving what we think is one of the Jersey Shore’s best cheeseteaks and also pretty good pizza.

Mack’s Pizza
Boardwalk

This is a staple when walking the boards in Wildwood. Great pizza to start your walk with on your way to eat some of Curly’s Fries.

Curly’s Boardwalk Fries
Boardwalk

Seriously big and good French Fries. I like mine with vingar drenched all over them. They are usually steaming hot but not to worry because a Kohr’s Custard Stand is right down the Boards.

Kohr’s Custard
Boardwalk

Becoming very hard to find any more custard is similar to Soft Ice Cream but in this guy’s opinion better.

Do-Wop Diner
Boardwalk

Great 50’s style diner - burger and shake joint. Don’t overlook the 57 Chevy sandwich on the menu as well.

Maui's Dog House
806 New Jersey Ave, North Wildwood, NJ 08260, (609) 846-0444

Great menu of dog’s. I like the Drunken German but there are so many to choose from you could absolutely try four or five different ones each time. They serve them in a giant dog’s bowl also – which is kinda neat.

La Piazza Cucina
4600 Pacific Avenue, Wildwood, NJ 08260, (609) 522-8300

When in Wildwood you will be flipping through the TV and see this places infomercial. It is no hype this place is the real deal. Everyone of us that went had a great meal. I would recommend the veal that is wrapped around four different cheeses.

Blue Water Grille

3320 Atlantic Avenue, Wildwood, NJ, 609-522-0303

Located in the Bolero Hotel this a great place to get an early bird special. Great food and service is what we found here. Yet another restaurant involved in the Wildwoods movement towards great dining.

Marvis Diner
4900 Pacific Avenue, Wildwood, NJ 08260, 609-522-0550

Not only a great little diner that serves Tater Tots. But they also make a great Chicken Cheesesteak.

MANY good Ice Cream places as well. Other places that were not bad but did not make any of our lists...

Little Italy, Bandana's Mexican, Beach Creek Oyster House, Alex's Pizza, Uncle Bill's Pancake House, Schellinger's Seafood

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1