The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider

English-only ordering policy

Change Page: 123 > | Showing page 1 of 3, messages 1 to 30 of 69
sizz

• Total Posts: 1682
English-only ordering policy Fri, 06/9/06 1:57 AM (permalink)
English only at Philly cheesesteak joint
PATRICK WALTERS
Associated Press
PHILADELPHIA - Bistec con queso? Not at Geno's Steaks.

An has thrust one of Philadelphia's best-known cheesesteak joints into the national immigration debate.

Situated in a South Philadelphia immigrant neighborhood, Geno's - which together with its chief rival, Pat's King of Steaks, forms the epicenter of an area described as "ground zero for cheesesteaks" - has posted small signs telling customers, "This Is AMERICA: WHEN ORDERING `SPEAK ENGLISH.'"

"They don't know how lucky they are. All we're asking them to do is learn the English language," said Geno's owner Joseph Vento, 66. "We're out to help these people, but they've got to help themselves, too."

Vento, whose grandparents struggled to learn English after immigrating from Sicily in the 1920s, said he posted the sign about six months ago amid concerns over immigration reform and the increasing number of customers who could not order in English when they wanted Philly's gooey, greasy specialty - fried steak, sliced or chopped, in a long roll, with cheese and fried onions.

Of course, it's not as if native Philadelphians speak the King's English either. A Philadelphian might order a cheesesteak by saying something like, "Yo, gimme a cheesesteak wit, will youse?" ("Wit," or "with," means with fried onions.) To which the counterman might reply: "Youse want fries widdat?"

The traditionally Italian community near Geno's has become more diverse over the decades. Immigrants from Asia and Latin America have moved in, joining longtime residents and young professionals seeking reasonably priced rowhouses. In the past 10 years, an estimated 15,000 to 20,000 Mexican immigrants - many of them here illegally, community leaders say - have settled in South Philly.

Vento said his staff is glad to help non-native speakers order in English and has never turned someone away because of a language barrier.

But the policy has "really upset a lot of a people," said Brad Baldia of Day Without An Immigrant, a coalition of immigrant groups. "For some people, I think we're just going to say, `Le gusta Pat's.'"

Juntos, a Hispanic neighborhood organization, said it plans to send people to Geno's to try to order in Spanish and may pursue court action, depending on what happens.

"His grandparents encountered the same racism and the same xenophobia," said Peter Bloom, the group's director. "Why would he begin that process over again?"

Vento said he has gotten plenty of criticism and threats. One person told him they hoped one his many neon signs flames out and burns the place down, he said. But he said he plans to hold his ground.

Customers placing orders on a recent morning seemed unfazed.

Angelica Marquez, 22 and originally from Puerto Rico, ordered in well-spoken English, but said some of her relatives struggle with the language. "They always come and just say `cheesesteak,'" Marquez said, adding that the policy "bothers her some" but not enough to keep her away.

When a non-English speaking customer showed up at the window a short time later, a clerk patiently coached him through the process. Eventually, both said "cheesesteak."

Vento, a short, fiery man with a ninth-grade education, arms covered in tattoos and a large diamond ring in his ear, also sells "freedom fries" to protest France's opposition to the Iraq war. He rails against Mumia Abu-Jamal, the black man who was convicted of killing police Officer Daniel Faulkner in 1981 and has become a cause celebre among some death penalty opponents. Memorials to Faulkner are posted at his shop.

Those who market the city, often using images of Geno's and other famous steak shops, are watching with concern.

"I certainly wouldn't want a national audience to think it represented all of the wonderful cheesesteak makers in the whole city," said Meryl Levitz, president and chief executive of the Greater Philadelphia Tourism Marketing Corp. "This isn't representative of the Philadelphia attitude."

Competitors are seizing on the controversy.

Tony Luke's issued a statement saying it welcomes all customers "whether or not they speak a `wit' of English."

And a manager at Pat's, Kathy Smith, said of Geno's English-only policy: "That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard in my life. I'd rather listen to the Spanish than the foul language of the college students."

enginecapt

• Total Posts: 3486
    RE: English-only ordering policy Fri, 06/9/06 2:06 AM (permalink)
    "His grandparents encountered the same racism and the same xenophobia," said Peter Bloom, the group's director. "Why would he begin that process over again?"

Oh, I see, so now expecting an immigrant to learn English is racism and xenophobia. Then I guess I'm a racist and xenophobic son of a bitch, and proud of it.

BT

• Total Posts: 3589
      RE: English-only ordering policy Fri, 06/9/06 2:49 AM (permalink)
      IMHO here is the most cogent discussion of the debate about English I've read: http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1200741,00.html .

BUT, as Dr. Krauthammer says, "The immigrant, of course, has the right to speak whatever he wants" and that includes when ordering a cheesesteak. Of course, if there's nobody behind the counter who can understand what he's saying and he's holding up the line so the other customers get seriously angry . . . . So you see the dilemma. There are rights and then there are practicalities. Sometimes it can be very impractical to insist on one's rights.

BUT, if the cheesesteak seller wants to sell the maximum possible number of cheesesteaks, he will see that his staff can accept orders in the maximum possible number of languages. And if he doesn't care if he loses a few customers, he won't. It's America, after all, and bidness is bidness.

roossy90

• Total Posts: 6695
        RE: English-only ordering policy Fri, 06/9/06 3:45 AM (permalink)
        Didnt I just read this story and post on another thread?
        I cannot stand that Philly cabbie commercial, which to tell you the truth, I have no clue what those Philly cabbies are saying. so who is speaking properly?
        I dunno!

roossy90

• Total Posts: 6695
          RE: English-only ordering policy Fri, 06/9/06 3:51 AM (permalink)

tmiles

• Total Posts: 1910
            RE: English-only ordering policy Fri, 06/9/06 9:39 AM (permalink)
            I speak only English. I have managed to order food all over the world. With few exceptions, I have been made to feel welcome at each place be it a simple soba cart or a white tablecloth restaurant.

Pat T Hat

• Total Posts: 968
              RE: English-only ordering policy Fri, 06/9/06 10:31 AM (permalink)
              "The only acceptable doctrine of exclusion, excludes all that would exclude." Mark Twain

I have no idea what the Philly cabbie commercial is but it sounds like something I've experienced time and time again. I've traveled all over the US and can't count how many "english" speaking Americans I could barely understand. I have been on the other side as well when my hillbilly was on a little too tight. I know a nice fella from Scotland who may speak better english than myself. Not really sure though 'cause half the time I can't understand a word he's saying. I'm pretty sure his visa has expired and ya know something, nobody is giving him any crap. Do ya think it's 'cause His accent is endearing and charming? I agree that if you move to another country you should make the effort to learn the language. For some though, especially adults, this proves to be difficult. For some impossible. Some are just starting to learn and to be sure there are those who just don't care. How do you tell the difference? Seriously tell me because I can't. As far as I know they may be just tourists. I don't ask for their report card from Berlitz. I'm from the planet Earth first and I'll alway's help a fellow Earthling get some chow for the love of mud. If others don't that certainly is their choice! Pretty sad state of affairs really. Just goes to show what kind of intolerant, knee jerk reaction species we're capable of being. If your all for this kind of treatment of a fellow human being that's ok I guess. Tell me, what Tribe are you from again?

BhamBabe

• Total Posts: 879
                RE: English-only ordering policy Fri, 06/9/06 11:23 AM (permalink)
                Having been made fun of from the West coast, just three weeks ago I might add, to all over the North, I refuse to give my money to anyone who is rude. Making fun of my accent is not endearing to say the least. They may have the right to post whatever sign they like but I also have the right to take my money, and the money of those traveling with me, somewhere else.

I avoid places that mixes fast greasy food with politics or religion. I'm there for food, I could care less what they think about any subject. I want that I'll read the editorial section of the newspaper.

The joint in Cali was funny in a surreal kind of fashion, a hispanic making fun of my southern accent was just strange.

BT

RE: English-only ordering policy Fri, 06/9/06 11:46 AM (permalink)
                  quote:
                  Originally posted by BhamBabe

The joint in Cali was funny in a surreal kind of fashion, a hispanic making fun of my southern accent was just strange.

But nothing new. In 1968 I borded a city bus in Miami, FL and asked the driver to let me know when we came to a certain stop. He responded in Spanish that was unintelligible to me but probably meant "I don't speak English you Gringo dirt ball" or words to that effect. This, remember, was a city employee in a major US city--in 1968.

I moved to SF in 1982 from FL and quickly discovered that here, the South and its foibles was a place poorly understood and often sneered at. Fortunately, I did not have a Confederate flag decal on my bumper but it probably would have got my car "keyed".

We are, after all, 3000 miles apart (I have driven it a couple of times) with a lot of strange customs in between.

What I'd REALLY like to hear is a southern accent mimicked in, say, Cantonese or Thai. That would not be unexpected where I live. But in spite of being a little rude, we all hope "Yawl come back" because the local economy is tourist-dependent and we wouldn't make fun of a German or Japanese tourist. Just try one of those languages next time.

EdSails

• Total Posts: 3591
                    RE: English-only ordering policy Fri, 06/9/06 1:11 PM (permalink)
                    From the National air Traffic Controller Association website:

In fact, rules mandating English as the official language of the skies were established by the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) back in 1944. Yet, here we are, over 50 years later, and nothing has changed. Both ICAO and the FAA cite lack of enforcement authority.

Problems with English have already proven deadly:
                    #61623; In 1977, miscommunication between a pilot and controller was cited as a contributing factor in the worst aviation disaster ever when two planes collided on the runway in the Canary Islands. (583 individuals died).

#61623; In 1990, Avianca Flight 052 from Colombia crashed on Long Island, New York, after the plane literally ran out of fuel circling Kennedy Airport. The copilot should have told controllers that there was a fuel emergency. But, he used the wrong words. Because of the language gap, controllers never understood that the Avianca flight was in trouble. The subsequent National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) investigation found the “probable cause” of the accident to be a combination of several factors. Among these was “the crew’s failure to communicate an emergency fuel situation to air traffic control before fuel exhaustion occurred.” The NTSB also cited “the lack of standardized, understandable terminology for pilots and controllers for minimum and emergency fuel states” as being contributory to this tragedy. (73 individuals died).

#61623; The problem is not limited to foreign pilots in U.S. airspace. On December 20, 1995, confusion between American Airlines flight 965 and a Spanish speaking air traffic controller contributed to the plane crashing into a mountain near Cali, Columbia. (159 individuals died).

In the past five years, air traffic has increased by 27 percent to 655 million commercial passengers annually. And, the number of passengers is expected to exceed one billion annually by 2010. In these congested skies, one miscommunication between a pilot and a controller can significantly reduce the critical margin of error. Communication failures put the flying public at risk. The ability to communicate effectively is as important as the pilot’s ability to fly the plane. Yet, for pilots to fly into the United States, all they have to do is fill out a form stating that they have a pilot’s license in their own country and that they “read, speak, and understand English.” There is no written test, and there is no verification procedure. For years, many have called for international English proficiency standards. But, to date, none have been adopted.

Radio transmissions between pilots and controllers are fast, precise and purposeful. With dozens of planes in the air and numerous conversations occurring on the same frequency, brevity and accuracy are important. A large amount of data is communicated in a time efficient manner. Unfortunately, in many cases, controllers are unaware that a language barrier exists until something has gone wrong. And then, like Avianca Flight 052, it is too late. The Avianca flight crew had a difficult flight into the New York area due to weather and traffic conditions, which required them to be placed in holding patterns three times on their way to Kennedy. But, it wasn’t until their fuel had already dropped below the minimum level needed for it to be able to reach its alternate destination that the crew first expressed concern about their ability to make it safely to Kennedy. Once controllers were alerted, Avianca Flight 052 was given all possible priority, but the plane literally ran out of gas as controllers tried to help get it down safely.

In addition, many foreign pilots have limited knowledge of the English language. All they understand is the necessary aviation standard phraseology. Thus, when an unusual or emergency situation arises, the pilot is unable to convey the problem to the controller. Once again, I will refer you to the Avianca crash where the co-pilot did not know the word “emergency” which would have told the controller to immediately clear the plane for landing. Moreover, it is not uncommon for controllers to hear interpreters in the cockpits. You can actually hear the interpreter talking to the pilot, and then the pilot relaying the information to the controller.

Is it possible Geno's just wants English only so they can order quickly with no confusion? Why does a request for English only have to be considered prejudicial?

felix4067

• Total Posts: 3305
                      RE: English-only ordering policy Fri, 06/9/06 1:45 PM (permalink)
                      What I don't get is the number of people who pull out the "it's my money and I'll spend it where I want" threat...as if Geno's gives a rip. Obviously, they know that. It's a business. If you don't want to spend your money there, then great! Go somewhere else! Obviously enough other people DO want to spend their money there, or they'd go out of business.

We used to get people in the store I managed ages ago who would threaten to take their business elsewhere because of certain policies (no returns for cash refunds, primarily). We'd tell them, "Great! Go somewhere else! We don't want your business, if it means losing money because you keep returning things!"

Same concept here. If you don't like it, go somewhere else. It's a private business...there are no laws saying they have to accept orders in any kind of language. There are also no laws requiring you to buy cheesesteak from them, either.

Sundancer7

RE: English-only ordering policy Fri, 06/9/06 1:51 PM (permalink)
                        It is a good thing that the policy does not apply when I visit other countries. I would not be able to order in any other country that does not use English.

I understand their intent but the issue is much larger than that.

Paul E. Smith
                        Knoxville, TN

scbuzz

• Total Posts: 844
                          RE: English-only ordering policy Fri, 06/9/06 2:19 PM (permalink)
                          I was in Montreal earlier this year, and although I speak a little French, it was nice to find out that every waiter/waitress, cashier, etc. immediately switched to English when they realized that I was not fluent in French.

felix4067

RE: English-only ordering policy Fri, 06/9/06 2:36 PM (permalink)
                            quote:
                            Originally posted by Sundancer7

It is a good thing that the policy does not apply when I visit other countries. I would not be able to order in any other country that does not use English.

Paul E. Smith
                            Knoxville, TN

I think this part of the article addresses that issue:
                            quote:
                            When a non-English speaking customer showed up at the window a short time later, a clerk patiently coached him through the process. Eventually, both said "cheesesteak."

I do get what you're saying though, I'd be out of luck anywhere unless I wanted to order a beer as well.

The Travelin Man

• Total Posts: 3699
                              RE: English-only ordering policy Fri, 06/9/06 3:00 PM (permalink)
                              quote:
                              Originally posted by BhamBabe

Kind of reminds me of a line from the movie 'Goodfellas'....

"Prejudiced against Italians? Can you believe that? In this day and age, a Jew broad - prejudiced against Italians??"

BhamBabe

• Total Posts: 879
                                RE: English-only ordering policy Fri, 06/9/06 3:12 PM (permalink)
                                quote:
                                Originally posted by felix4067

What I don't get is the number of people who pull out the "it's my money and I'll spend it where I want" threat...as if Geno's gives a rip. Obviously, they know that. It's a business. If you don't want to spend your money there, then great! Go somewhere else! Obviously enough other people DO want to spend their money there, or they'd go out of business.

Oh it's not a threat, it's a promise and I could care less if it impacts the business owner or not, just like I don't care if they know why I don't spend my money there or not. I don't waste my time telling them or searching them out to inform them of my decision, I just avoid them period.

I'm just stating that there are many other places I could spend my money that don't treat you like crap or give you a side of politial rant with your order. When I'm on vacation the last thing I want to deal with is the situation of the world or their views on it. I'm out to have a good time.

shackburger

• Total Posts: 31
                                  RE: English-only ordering policy Fri, 06/9/06 3:17 PM (permalink)
                                  I'm sure the owner of Genos has enough money by now, that he doesn't give a damn what people think. It's a FREE country, do what you want as long as it's legal. If it's not, be willing to pay the price.

If Geno truely believes in his policy, go Geno!

V960

• Total Posts: 2429
                                    RE: English-only ordering policy Fri, 06/9/06 3:47 PM (permalink)
                                    I'll try responding one more time...I hate Dell computers

Japan solved this problem many years ago.

http://www.japanwelcomesyou.com/cssweb/display.cfm?sid=1245

http://www.richard-seaman.com/Travel/Japan/Misc/Food/Restaurants/index.html

Simply walk out front w/ the waitress and point to the plastic representation of what you want to eat.

Beer is beeru...that's easy. Sake is "Atsukan choi dai" or if she is cute"Atsukan ah ku des sai"

Now for a slightly different perspective on Geno's. Anyone of us white or black boys walks in there wearing a nice suit and speaks broken English and say, German, I'll bet you dollars to doughnuts we'd get served. Geno's is making an assumption that these potential customers are illegals. That is my problem w/ their policy. Doesn't matter because I've never been there anyway.

EdSails

RE: English-only ordering policy Fri, 06/9/06 3:47 PM (permalink)
                                      quote:
                                      Originally posted by scbuzz

I was in Montreal earlier this year, and although I speak a little French, it was nice to find out that every waiter/waitress, cashier, etc. immediately switched to English when they realized that I was not fluent in French.

And you did exactly right. You established that you respected them enough to try to order in their language and then, like most people I've seen, they gladly switched to English to try to help you. You just showed them courtesy for their country.

Copperhedzkettle

• Total Posts: 293
                                        RE: English-only ordering policy Fri, 06/9/06 4:25 PM (permalink)

For the love of pigs feet, have a menu of pictures instead of descriptive lingo. Then they can just point. Duh, that looks good!

Take a bite from the guys plate next to you and nod, nodding is pretty global.

Heck, let them hire an interpreter.

And don't call me on the phone wastin my time when I cant understand a flippin thing you are saying.

Americans are a big tourist commodity, no wonder the fancy shmancy places know English.

And EDsnails, the best arguement against PC is a damn good dose of REALITY!
                                        Thanks for yer post,

The Copper

Sundancer7

RE: English-only ordering policy Fri, 06/9/06 4:28 PM (permalink)
                                          Copper, you are correct. I was in Denmark and the resturant spoke no English and obviously, my Danish was not up to par. If they did not have pics of their food, I could not hve ordered.

Paul E. Smith
                                          Knoxville, TN

Niagara

• Total Posts: 983
                                            RE: English-only ordering policy Fri, 06/9/06 5:06 PM (permalink)
                                            scbuzz-

Les Quebecois switched to English when they realized you were American, not when they realized you weren't fluent in French.
                                            Having grown up on the Canadian border, I'll guarantee you that they would not have switched if they thought you were Canadian.

As far as Geno's, I found it amusing that a Hispanic group said that they might take legal action if Spanish speakers weren't served..since when is it actionable for some one to not speak Spanish in America?

BTW, having eaten at both places, I will only go to Pat's next time I'm in Philly - I will not eat at places that serve "freedom fries".

EdSails

RE: English-only ordering policy Fri, 06/9/06 5:27 PM (permalink)
                                              As an aside, I tend to go to a lot of ethnic places here in California. I've been to plenty of chinese restaurants that have menus only in Chinese. A Vietnamese place I go to a few times a month has the menu on the wall only in Vietnamese----if they didn't have some of the dishes with photos, plus i hadn't learned what certain words on the Vietnamese menu mean, I couldn't order. And East. LA? Fuggedaboutit! There again, if I hadn't grown up knowing what a gordita, carnitas, chivo or pupusera ment---I could never order. So many of the places in the highly ethnic areas don't speak much english. My favorite Japanese noodle house was an experience------although I could order by the items in the display, asking for water on the side was an experience. A few months ago I went into a Lebanese place in the "Little Arabia" section of Santa Ana to try their food----it was a lunch buffet and packed so I assumed it was good. I did try it-----but couldn't tell what I ate since the waiters spoke very little English.
                                              I doubt seriously that anyone wants us to ban all non-English languages----but the idea that everyone should speak English makes a lot of sense. And if you look at the immigrants (and I am puropsely avoiding any distinction between legal and illegal in this statement) who have succeeded here, they have all learned English quite well. I look at the number of ethnic doctors that I deal with, for example. My primary physician used to be Filipino. He graduated from med school there. I have had several Indian doctors over the years. Could they have obtained work if they could not speak English? It's no different than if I moved to a different country. If I am to succeed, I need to learn the language.

BT

RE: English-only ordering policy Fri, 06/9/06 8:11 PM (permalink)
                                                quote:

Paul E. Smith
                                                Knoxville, TN

Ah but it does apply. On my first trip to Europe I entered the train station in Nice seeking to buy a ticket to Paris. There was a sign over the only window without a line which said "English spoken" (but NOT "English ONLY") but I went there mainly because of the lack of a line since I was trying out my college freshman French everywhere I went. No luck. No response to "Donnez-le mois une billet a Paris, sil vous plait" or whatever I tried (I remembered it better then). Finally, in frustration, I tried "Can I buy a ticket to Paris here?". That worked fine, I got the ticket and got to Paris.

BT

RE: English-only ordering policy Fri, 06/9/06 8:17 PM (permalink)
                                                  quote:

Copper, you are correct. I was in Denmark and the resturant spoke no English and obviously, my Danish was not up to par. If they did not have pics of their food, I could not hve ordered.

Paul E. Smith
                                                  Knoxville, TN

Well I messed that up too. I went to Denmark after having spent some time in Germany and, when confronted with a non-English speaker, tried what German I had picked up (heck, I fugured they were all Nordic Aryans together or something). The first person I tried that on sneered, said something probably obscene in Danish, turned his back on me and walked away. I switched to sign language.

EdSails

• Location: Mission Viejo, CA
                                                    RE: English-only ordering policy Fri, 06/9/06 8:28 PM (permalink)
                                                    I'm not surprised at that reaction, BT. Germany was somewhat brutal when they invaded Denmark in WW2----you might have spoken so well they thought you were really a German!

caratzas

• Total Posts: 216
                                                      • Location: Bridgeport, CT
                                                      RE: English-only ordering policy Fri, 06/9/06 10:54 PM (permalink)
                                                      quote:
                                                      Originally posted by V960

Now for a slightly different perspective on Geno's. Anyone of us white or black boys walks in there wearing a nice suit and speaks broken English and say, German, I'll bet you dollars to doughnuts we'd get served.

Bingo.

The article suggests the sign is really directed at immigrants, and it's not hard to make the leap that the owners might be somewhat resentful of "foreigners" bringing their culture into "his" neighborhood. The problem is, he doesn't own the neighborhood and culture does change over time; otherwise, those of us who grew up in NY would still be speaking Dutch.

To me, Geno's sign reflects a resistance to change and failure to accept that it's a free country, and this is kind of repulsive. I'm not denying his right to serve whoever he wants -- it's his store after all -- but the policy is reflective of a paleolithic attitude that at its worst manifests itself in blood feuds and civil wars. I expect better from an American.

BT

• Location: San Francisco, CA
                                                        RE: English-only ordering policy Sat, 06/10/06 12:01 AM (permalink)
                                                        quote:
                                                        Originally posted by EdSails

I'm not surprised at that reaction, BT. Germany was somewhat brutal when they invaded Denmark in WW2----you might have spoken so well they thought you were really a German!

Yes, as soon as I tried it and got the reaction, I understood why which is why I didn't try it again. Actually, transiting Germany to Denmark I had spent some time on the train with a Dutchman who spent much of the trip looking out the window at the German countryside (which I found rather pretty) saying things like, "Look at them. They're all pigs!" So much for the European Union (which didn't yet exist then).

sizz

• Total Posts: 1682
                                                          • Location: San Jose, CA
                                                          RE: English-only ordering policy Sat, 06/10/06 1:11 AM (permalink)

felix4067

• Joined: 12/13/2003
                                                            • Location: Near Grand Rapids, MI
                                                            RE: English-only ordering policy Sat, 06/10/06 1:51 AM (permalink)
                                                            quote:
                                                            Originally posted by EdSails

It's no different than if I moved to a different country. If I am to succeed, I need to learn the language.

Bingo.

And thanks to whoever above pointed out the "Freedom Fries" thing... I totally missed that. Means I'll be skipping lunch there as well, as I think that was one of the most assinine things ever to happen in recent memory.

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark
                                                              Change Page: 123 > | Showing page 1 of 3, messages 1 to 30 of 69

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
                                                              • No New Messages
                                                              • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
                                                              • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
                                                              • Locked w/ New Messages
                                                              • Locked w/o New Messages
                                                              • Read Message
                                                              • Post New Thread
                                                              • Reply to message
                                                              • Post New Poll
                                                              • Submit Vote
                                                              • Post reward post
                                                              • Delete my own posts
                                                              • Delete my own threads
                                                              • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
                                                              What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com