The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider
Forum Themes:
Welcome !

Ever see a BLT Slider? I hadn't, so I now make them!

chewingthefat

• Total Posts: 6097
Ever see a BLT Slider? I hadn't, so I now make them! Fri, 09/17/10 1:22 PM (permalink)
Keeping the L&T in place not easy for the pics, no mayo as they were my lunch, I don't like mayo! $2.00 per Slider

<message edited by chewingthefat on Fri, 09/17/10 1:24 PM>

mayor al

• Total Posts: 15064
    • Roadfood Insider
    Re:Ever see a BLT Slider? I hadn't, so I now make them! Fri, 09/17/10 3:12 PM (permalink)
    Chewie,
    You're getting better every day! I'll take a couple of those BLT's over the Bacon Cheeseburger posted yesterday. I do like a bit of real mayo on mine...not the foamy fake stuff the FF folks use.

I get all excited about someday visiting the place we have seen on several food-shows, Tony's Restaurant near Frankemuth Michigan. Lord, that BLT with over a pound of Bacon on it draws my attention like a magnet !!!
    Keep the food photos coming !

ALLGOOD

• Total Posts: 167
      Re:Ever see a BLT Slider? I hadn't, so I now make them! Fri, 09/17/10 5:04 PM (permalink)
      This looks absolutely delicious.  I'd like to see someone make a brat patty slider.

chewingthefat

Re:Ever see a BLT Slider? I hadn't, so I now make them! Fri, 09/17/10 6:00 PM (permalink)
        mayor al

Chewie,
        You're getting better every day! I'll take a couple of those BLT's over the Bacon Cheeseburger posted yesterday. I do like a bit of real mayo on mine...not the foamy fake stuff the FF folks use.

I get all excited about someday visiting the place we have seen on several food-shows, Tony's Restaurant near Frankemuth Michigan. Lord, that BLT with over a pound of Bacon on it draws my attention like a magnet !!!

Al, I'm going to do a 1 lb BLT on a toasted Amoroso roll and post the results here, Damn I love bacon...future menu might read "The Mayor's BLT, 1 lb. of Crispy Bacon Goodness, you'll be in Heaven, before it kills you"

Adjudicator

• Total Posts: 5057
          Re:Ever see a BLT Slider? I hadn't, so I now make them! Fri, 09/17/10 7:33 PM (permalink)
          chewingthefat

mayor al

Chewie,

Al, I'm going to do a 1 lb BLT on a toasted Amoroso roll and post the results here, Damn I love bacon...future menu might read "The Mayor's BLT, 1 lb. of Crispy Bacon Goodness, you'll be in Heaven, before it kills you"

OK.  Do it soon as we are all waiting. 

mayor al

• Total Posts: 15064
            • Roadfood Insider
            Re:Ever see a BLT Slider? I hadn't, so I now make them! Fri, 09/17/10 7:51 PM (permalink)
            I'll dig up the price that Tony's charges for their monster BLT....

Michael Hoffman

• Total Posts: 17837
              Re:Ever see a BLT Slider? I hadn't, so I now make them! Fri, 09/17/10 8:11 PM (permalink)
              >Lord, that BLT with over a pound of Bacon on it draws my attention like a magnet !!!<

I love that BLT, except for the bacon part. 

chewingthefat

Re:Ever see a BLT Slider? I hadn't, so I now make them! Sat, 09/18/10 11:17 AM (permalink)
                Mr. Hoffman, may I refresh your memory, going back a few weeks, I posted a thread about a burger mixed with raw bacon, then fried, you mentioned you were defrosting a burger that day, would try it that night, what has happened with you and bacon in the last few weeks?
                I just checked, yep it was 9/4, in the burger forum , you were going to use peppered bacon and I was going to be either "a genius or a doofus", BUSTED!
                <message edited by chewingthefat on Sat, 09/18/10 11:23 AM>

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
                  • No New Messages
                  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
                  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
                  • Locked w/ New Messages
                  • Locked w/o New Messages
                  • Read Message
                  • Post New Thread
                  • Reply to message
                  • Post New Poll
                  • Submit Vote
                  • Post reward post
                  • Delete my own posts
                  • Delete my own threads
                  • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
                  What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com