Fast Food Humor

Author
Adjudicator
Sirloin
  • Total Posts : 5065
2003/08/05 20:08:26 (permalink)

Fast Food Humor

Concerning those who may eat/have eaten in a FFR, here are some complaints from those who were a bit unsatisfied...

http://www.planetfeedback.com/sharedLettersList/0,2941,0-91-0-0-20-0-fb_date-desc,00.html

This is a somewhat commercial oriented website dedicated to consumer complaints/complements.

3 Replies Related Threads

kland01s
    Filet Mignon
    • Total Posts : 2835
    RE: Fast Food Humor 2003/08/06 09:18:32 (permalink)
    Interesting website.
    CoreyEl
    Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 156
    RE: Fast Food Humor 2003/08/06 23:24:02 (permalink)
    The only three compliments were for Starbucks. Hmmmm...
    Hotrodder
    Hamburger
    • Total Posts : 58
    RE: Fast Food Humor 2003/08/07 01:46:29 (permalink)
    people are stupid
    quote:
    We went to the Pizza Hut in Mount Vernon, Ohio. It has been years since we have eaten at Pizza Hut and were thrilled to find one on our Sunday afternoon drive through Ohio. We ordered a Taco Pizza that was hand tossed at the waitresses suggestion. The pizza was horrible. It was just pizza crust with lettuce, tomatoe,and onion and a little raw cheese on top. It was horrible. We let the manager know we did not like the pizza and he said it was their top selling pizza.

I'm sorry but what part of "Taco Pizza" sounded appetizing?

quote:
    I only have one very small issue about your burgers. I always order 2 singles with cheese, some times with bacon also. But at EVERY Wendy's I have found that all my pickles are piled in the middle of my sandwhich. No big deal, I just open my sandwhich and spread the pickles out so there is a bit of pickle in every bite. What is funny is that it is always that way.

My suggestion is to train associates to spread the pickles out instead of stacking them in the middle of the sandwhich.

" /> I Hate pickle stackers

quote:
    First of all i bit into my food and broke a tooth because your food was stale and rock hard. i order a chicken club combo with onion rings and a coke,the onion rings were stale and your bacon was so hard it broke my tooth.

Somehow I dont think stale food was the problem here.

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1