Fat Paulie's in Fresno

Author
Jennifer_4
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 1509
2003/03/05 14:40:43 (permalink)

Fat Paulie's in Fresno

Wayyy out on East Herndon Ave. You will find a place that most people go for customized subs, but those in the know go for one of the best belly buster burgers around, Fat Paulie's.
Imagine 1/2 a pound of seasoned ground beef, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, cheese, onions, mayo, mustard, bacon, and hot pastrami! (i think you may be able to get guacamole and/or on that too!). It's a lot of burger, but that hot pastrami on it really adds the extra heart wrenching kick.

2 Replies Related Threads

Jennifer_4
    Double Chili Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 1509
    RE: Fat Paulie's in Fresno 2003/03/05 17:18:38 (permalink)
    Update on Fat Paulie's. When I went in there today, the Pastrami Burger wasn't on the menu, but they told me I could add pastrami to anything on the menu. This time I opted for the "Big Kahuna" while my daughter had the "Lone Ranger" (this place is full of pop culture kitsch). My big Kahuna had the 1/2 pound beef patty, lettuce, tomatoes, red onions, cheese, bacon, avocado, sauteed mushrooms and "Fat Paulie's special sauce". The Lone Ranger has the beef, sauteed onions, onion rings, bbq sauce, ranch dressing, bacon and cheese. Both were delish! Even my youngest's "kiddie burger" was the biggest thing I'd ever seen! And unless you've got the appetite of a linebacker, order the personal size garlic fries..the size of most chains "super size". Good milkshakes as well. It is a bit pricey in there though, so beware of sticker shock.
    enginecapt
    Filet Mignon
    • Total Posts : 3486
    RE: Fat Paulie's in Fresno 2004/12/11 13:25:23 (permalink)
    quote:
    Originally posted by Jennifer_4

Wayyy out on East Herndon Ave. You will find a place that most people go for customized subs, but those in the know go for one of the best belly buster burgers around, Fat Paulie's.
    Imagine 1/2 a pound of seasoned ground beef, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, cheese, onions, mayo, mustard, bacon, and hot pastrami! (i think you may be able to get guacamole and/or on that too!). It's a lot of burger, but that hot pastrami on it really adds the extra heart wrenching kick.

How far out on Herndon is it Jennifer? Much past the 168 there, up by Clovis? I have family in Fresno, and that sounds like a nice spot to try.
    Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1