Firearm lovers.

Change Page: < 12345678910.. > >> | Showing page 9 of 21, messages 481 to 540 of 1251
CajunKing
  • Total Posts : 6317
  • Reward points : 0
RE: Firearm lovers. - Sat, 04/25/09 5:20 PM
ok

I have been looking at buying either:

Sig Sauer P250 .40cal

or

HK USP .40 cal

Any thoughts??

I am using it for general purpose shooting, to have and have fun

John A
  • Total Posts : 4295
RE: Firearm lovers. - Sat, 04/25/09 5:28 PM
Nice pocket gun Mike.

Don, If you're going to get a .40 get a .45. However, with the cost of ammunition these days, and only going to get worse, I would recommend a 9mm. If it's personal protection you're concerned about stoke it with Speer Gold Dots.

MiamiDon
  • Total Posts : 4306
RE: Firearm lovers. - Sun, 04/26/09 7:47 AM
John A:  Why do you recommend a .45 over a .40?

John A
RE: Firearm lovers. - Sun, 04/26/09 5:14 PM
Hi Don,

For the vast majority of people I do not recommend either one.

However to answer your question it's a larger caliber and to me it's faster to get back on target with a .45 than a .40. 

Michael Hoffman
  • Total Posts : 17815
RE: Firearm lovers. - Sun, 04/26/09 5:37 PM
MiamiDon

John A:  Why do you recommend a .45 over a .40?

I prefer a .45, too. It makes a bigger hole, if you ever have to make a hole.

John A
RE: Firearm lovers. - Mon, 04/27/09 5:44 AM
That's a very nice shotgun CSD.

MikeS.
  • Total Posts : 5360
RE: Firearm lovers. - Wed, 04/29/09 3:29 PM
Don, if you are sold on the .40 then either of those are nice pistols. Check the price and availability of extra magazines. 1 or 2 mags is never enough :)

I highly recommend the Springfield XD. It comes in 9mm, .357sig, .40 & .45. Take a look at those.

The .40 has more of a muzzle rise recoil (flip) then the .45. The .45 is a big slow (relatively) moving bullet that make a big hole. It is usually easy to find and is easy to reload.

CajunKing
RE: Firearm lovers. - Wed, 04/29/09 10:16 PM
I have been practicing with a glock .40 I HATE IT.

I should say i hate glocks.

I am dropping about every third shot for some stupid reason
(could be I have shot in a while)

No not really sold on the .40, just what is handy to practice with.

The springfield looks nice Mike, Iwill have to check deeper into them

John A
RE: Firearm lovers. - Thu, 04/30/09 5:52 AM
Don,

The majority of Military and police departments worldwide use Glocks not to mention some of worlds top rated competitive shooters.

http://www.tactical-life.com/online/tag/dave-sevigny/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glock_17#Users

Users

MikeS.
RE: Firearm lovers. - Sat, 05/2/09 1:00 AM
I never cared for how a Glock felt in my hands. I didn't buy into them for that reason alone.

The XDs feel great and I shoot them pretty well.

MikeS.
RE: Firearm lovers. - Sat, 05/2/09 1:02 AM
Anyone here have a Ruger LCP? Thinking about getting one.

Michael Hoffman
RE: Firearm lovers. - Sat, 05/2/09 10:05 AM
I've never been much of a fan of .380s, but I have seen the LCP.

Here's a review that might help:

http://www.gunblast.com/Ruger-LCP.htm

ann peeples
  • Total Posts : 8317
RE: Firearm lovers. - Sat, 05/2/09 1:34 PM
We agree with bearing arms- we have a 12 guage shotgun, AR15 semi auto,22 caliber pistol,an 50 caliber semi automatic-Bob was in the Marines and knows how to handle them.

CajunKing
RE: Firearm lovers. - Sat, 05/2/09 10:34 PM
JohnA - I know many PD's and military units have used the glock, I have larger hands and glocks dont seem to fit in my hand that well.  Plus in using a glock 9mm I had a friend nearly take his pinky toe off while trying to put down an injured deer.  I know that was not the guns fault it was the ammo, but still I just dont like the feel of glocks.

I said earlier I hate Glocks (but have to admit I do own one)

MikeS - I have the same problem with hand feel. I have a bite mark from a glock. :-(
Glocks just don't fit my hand.

My main problem right now is dropping a shot.

I can keep a fairly tight grouping, but in a 10 shot string, about shot 4 or 5, i dont know if I lose focus or what, but that shot is OFF and it is usually down right.

Any thoughts??
<message edited by CajunKing on Sat, 05/2/09 10:43 PM>

John A
RE: Firearm lovers. - Sun, 05/3/09 5:46 AM
Five things come to mind Don, it could be any of or a combo of:

Losing concentration

Jerking the trigger although that's usually down & left. However if #3 is applicable that could do it.

Too much finger on the trigger. With large hands you're probably wrapping your finger around the trigger, engage it with just the fingertip before the first joint.

Front sight follow through.  Most shooters leave the front sight when the shot breaks to look at the target, stay on it.

Improper grip. Without seeing you shoot I cannot advise you on this.

MiamiDon
RE: Firearm lovers. - Sun, 05/3/09 7:59 AM
Does this constitute weapon abuse?

MiamiDon
RE: Firearm lovers. - Sat, 05/9/09 9:25 AM

This video finally proves whether one can chop down a tree with a machine gun.

John A
RE: Firearm lovers. - Sun, 05/10/09 5:30 AM
Glad I did not have to buy the ammunition.

CajunKing
RE: Firearm lovers. - Sun, 05/10/09 8:48 PM
In boy scouts we went camping in Friendship, IN.

They were having several black powder demos

One pitted five black powder boys against five National Guardsman with full auto.  The target was a 2x6 plank about 100 ft away.

as kids we all thought the full auto guys would blow them away (too many movie scenes)

In less than 5 minutes the NG guys were out of ammo and the board intact, the BPB had sawn the plank in half in 19 shots.

:-)

MikeS.
RE: Firearm lovers. - Sat, 05/16/09 2:23 AM
Bought a Ruger LCP Thursday. Nice small pocket pistol in .380ACP. Fortunately I had a bunch of .380 ammo already. It sure is hard to find right now.

mayor al
  • Total Posts : 15061
RE: Firearm lovers. - Sat, 05/16/09 4:32 PM
Mike S--  Saw this sign recently, and thought perhaps you had relocated to Wisconsin??

<message edited by mayor al on Sat, 05/16/09 4:33 PM>

John A
RE: Firearm lovers. - Sat, 05/16/09 5:28 PM
MikeS.

Bought a Ruger LCP Thursday. Nice small pocket pistol in .380ACP. Fortunately I had a bunch of .380 ammo already. It sure is hard to find right now.

You have that right, especially the self defense type. The biggest gun shop around here requires a .380 caliber handgun purchase in order to buy a limited amount of ammunition.

Michael Hoffman
RE: Firearm lovers. - Sat, 05/16/09 7:32 PM
mayor al

Mike S--  Saw this sign recently, and thought perhaps you had relocated to Wisconsin??

Wonderful. A few years ago, on a firearms forum, several of us provided a sign for a guy who was almost violently opposed to the private ownership of firearms. The sign read, "This Is A Gun-Free Zone." He put it in his yard, and we learned that his neighbors pulled it up and threw it away.

MikeS.
RE: Firearm lovers. - Sun, 05/17/09 12:46 AM
Al, I love that sign. Thanks for thinking about me. But I'm still in Wild Wonderful WVa. Happily so I might ad.

Funny thing, I went andf bought the LCP Wednesday and got delayed by the NICS "InstantCheck" Had to wait until Thursday until I could take it home with me.

That was the 1st time for me to be delayed.

MikeS.
RE: Firearm lovers. - Sun, 05/17/09 12:47 AM
Michael, I would have left the sign there and put one on my yard saying; This isn't.

MikeS.
RE: Firearm lovers. - Sun, 05/17/09 12:53 AM
Mark, I already belong to that website. Thanks though.

I have shot some 1984 Portugese 95grn Ball, some 95grn Blazer Al cased, some 80some grn Magtech JHP and some 80some grn Hornady FTP or FTX JHP ammo through it w/o a problem.

Finding 380 ammo is really hard right now. By the end of this week I'll be loading my own. I have 500 95grn ball bullets and 500 cases coming from Utah and I have a set of carbide dies coming from Ky.

I bought the bullets and brass from a dealer via Gunbroker and the dies off of e-bay.

Fortunately I bought some powdre and primers last year. They, especially primers, are really hard to find right now.

Big Kahuna Kooks
  • Total Posts : 490
RE: Firearm lovers. - Fri, 05/22/09 11:19 AM
Had a beretta 92 made in Italy before the army adopted it and traded it even stevens for a Smith .40. To this day I regret the trade. Not sure why... the .40 is a better fit for my small hand, but i can't shake the feeling that the other guy pulled a fast one on me....any thoughts? bkk

MikeS.
RE: Firearm lovers. - Sat, 05/23/09 1:56 AM
I think you did OK.

MikeS.
RE: Firearm lovers. - Sun, 05/31/09 11:30 PM
My nascent reloading skills are coming in handy. So far I've done the .380, 38spl, .357 and .44 magnum. I now have enough ammo to last me a fair while.

Michael Hoffman
RE: Firearm lovers. - Mon, 06/1/09 8:41 AM
MikeS.

My nascent reloading skills are coming in handy. So far I've done the .380, 38spl, .357 and .44 magnum. I now have enough ammo to last me a fair while.

I stopped reloading back in the early '80s, except for shotshells to feed my claybirds needs. Then I stopped reloading shotshells in around 1990. Unfortunately, in 1997 I introduced my 9 year old grandson to sporting clays, and within a few months I had to go buy new loading equipment to keep up with the little son of a ... well, never mind. At least he still has another year to go in the Army, which means I have another year of not having to build ammo for him.

NascarDad
  • Total Posts : 336
RE: Firearm lovers. - Mon, 06/1/09 8:01 PM
You know for me, actually roadfood and firearms are a somewhat related topic.

I tend to avoid states where I can't carry legally,  so my roadfood experiences are somewhat curtailed, for example, in Maryland. 

Of course since I met my wife in Western NY when I was working up there , I don't have a choice about visiting  up there every so often ;) 

Also in Virginia I have to be careful , if a restaurant has a wine list or sells beer I can't legally carry concealed, not even to pick up a pizza and  leave, even if there is no one else in the restaurant because it is before the dinner  hour. 

Once I walked into a hamburger places (Foster's Grille) unaware that  they had an ABC license.  Since then I try to be very careful to research ahead of time.

Of course, that was before , back when I had guns.  I lost all my firearms and my ammo in a tragic shrimp boat accident in Oklahoma a while back. 

Michael Hoffman
RE: Firearm lovers. - Mon, 06/1/09 8:12 PM

Goochland? Any connection with Virginia's Bob Gooch?

NascarDad
RE: Firearm lovers. - Mon, 06/1/09 8:45 PM
Michael Hoffman

Good question I have wondered that myself.  It is possible

Goochland County was named after the royal governor of Virginia in the early to mid 1700s, Sir William Gooch.  Gooch was of some repute, having served under the Duke of Marlboro,  and the  county was named after him, some say on his prompting.

I have seen maps that suggest at one point Goochland county technically stretched all the way to the  mountains or even the mississippi river. Thomas Jefferson was therefore technically born in  Goochland county, and he did grow up went to school at the Tuckahoe plantation which is still part of Goochland county today.

Now, Bob could be related to Sir William but I do know  he returned to England with his wife and has a number of descendants there. 

I am guessing Bob knows a bit more about game hunting than the former governor though.

Michael Hoffman
RE: Firearm lovers. - Mon, 06/1/09 9:52 PM
NascarDad

Michael Hoffman

Good question I have wondered that myself.  It is possible

Goochland County was named after the royal governor of Virginia in the early to mid 1700s, Sir William Gooch.  Gooch was of some repute, having served under the Duke of Marlboro,  and the  county was named after him, some say on his prompting.

I have seen maps that suggest at one point Goochland county technically stretched all the way to the  mountains or even the mississippi river. Thomas Jefferson was therefore technically born in  Goochland county, and he did grow up went to school at the Tuckahoe plantation which is still part of Goochland county today.

Now, Bob could be related to Sir William but I do know  he returned to England with his wife and has a number of descendants there. 

I am guessing Bob knows a bit more about game hunting than the former governor though.

Bob was a good friend of mine. We hunted and fished -- and sat round drinking together at night -- many times over the years. Bob died a little over three years ago. He was a good man.

MikeS.
RE: Firearm lovers. - Tue, 06/2/09 12:08 AM
Michael, you need to teach the grandson how to reload for himself. When he gets home from the army that is.

pamelakrest
  • Total Posts : 362
RE: Firearm lovers. - Tue, 06/2/09 5:32 AM
You know I heard the weirdest thing yesterday from my Brother Rick who lives near Ironton, Ohio, he was mentioning that it's hard to buy bullets down where he lives ?!?! From what he was saying, that I guess, like if you went to a local Wally World down there to buy bullets for your guns , they are like hen's teeth to find them. I was totally baffeled. You can buy the gun, but getting bullets is the hard part  lol 
Pam

Michael Hoffman
RE: Firearm lovers. - Tue, 06/2/09 7:58 AM
pamelakrest

You know I heard the weirdest thing yesterday from my Brother Rick who lives near Ironton, Ohio, he was mentioning that it's hard to buy bullets down where he lives ?!?! From what he was saying, that I guess, like if you went to a local Wally World down there to buy bullets for your guns , they are like hen's teeth to find them. I was totally baffeled. You can buy the gun, but getting bullets is the hard part  lol 
Pam

There are shortages around the country of some calibers.

Michael Hoffman
RE: Firearm lovers. - Tue, 06/2/09 7:59 AM
MikeS.

Michael, you need to teach the grandson how to reload for himself. When he gets home from the army that is.

I know.

NascarDad
RE: Firearm lovers. - Tue, 06/2/09 8:45 AM
pamelakrest

Pam

Tell me about it.  I was about to venture into the world of 9mm ownership for a holdout/small CC gun until I realized nearly all my sources of affordable 9mm luger ammo were exhausted. ( I can get reloads from Georgia Arms when they have em, but the defensive stuff is also hard to find.  I like to have a good basic supply of ammo for any gun I happen to own.  Mostly I have a lot of .22 since I can shoot that in the back yard. )

In the interest of keeping politics out of it, lets just say the shortages are not an isolated incident.  Don't go to the gun show these days if you don't like big crowds.

Actually I know some of my friends are having a problem not only finding ammo, but even just the  bullets for reloading.   I shoulda gotten into reloading myself earlier and laid in a big supply but I didn't.  Too late wise. 

For myself besides the 9 I couldn't find when I wanted it, I have had a heck of a time finding .357 magnum lately. 

<message edited by NascarDad on Tue, 06/2/09 8:47 AM>

MikeS.
RE: Firearm lovers. - Wed, 06/3/09 1:56 AM
I saw in early 07 the constantly rising prices of ammo and started stocking up. Bought a good deal of 9mm and .45acp I was able to buy fairly easily through January 2009. Then ammo just dried up.

I also started buying reloading supplies. Brass, bullets, powder and primers. Unfortunately I forgot to buy all the reloading dies I needed. I didn't buy 9mm or .45acp. Fortunately I had bought a good supply of those 2 calibers and don't HAVE to reload for them. I've since gotten .45 dies and have 9mm on the way.

.380acp, 9mm, .38spl, .357 and .44 magnum are almost impossible to buy everywhere in the country. Some rifle countries are hard to get as well. Reloading supplies, especially primers, are very hard to get.
Although I'm reading on some gun boards that ammo and supplies are getting a bit easier to buy.

MikeS.
RE: Firearm lovers. - Tue, 09/8/09 8:59 PM
CSD, you DOG you! You do like your blued revolvers don't ya. Good for you and happy b'day.

mayor al
  • Total Posts : 15061
RE: Firearm lovers. - Tue, 09/8/09 10:11 PM
We went to an estate auction nearby last saturday. Among all the usual housewares and tools and 'junk' they had a couple of 22 cal revolvers and one Ruger Super BlackHawk 44 mag with 6" barrel. It had been shot some, but was in pretty good shape...factory sights and grips. I watched it go for a final bid of $210, which I considered pretty reasonable in this day and age. We see guns go fairly cheap when they are sold in a 'total House Auction' like this one.  I recently picked up another 22 semi-auto rifle with a nice variable scope for $150. Good for shooting gophers from 100 yards away !

Michael_Germany
  • Total Posts : 505
RE: Firearm lovers. - Thu, 09/10/09 10:32 AM
Greetings!

I used to "collect" german small arms from the WWI, and the WWII, back in the late 1970s, and up to the 1980s. Here in Germany, always somewhat illegal to collect such weapons...

I had the chance, to fire a MP40, several german Machine-Guns, the Sturmgewehr 44, and so on...

In the german Bundeswehr, it was the Heckler & Koch G3, the 9mm UZI, given to us tankers, as a "Veteran", I am allowed to have a G3 (Semiautomatic) right here.

G3:
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heckler_%26_Koch_G3

Michael

Michael_Germany
RE: Firearm lovers. - Thu, 09/10/09 7:11 PM
No  handguns for us paramedics, but we used to fire the UZI, the MG-3, the "Panzerfaust" very often, my personal  handgun was a Walter P3.

Michael Hoffman
RE: Firearm lovers. - Thu, 09/10/09 7:35 PM
Michael_Germany

No  handguns for us paramedics, but we used to fire the UZI, the MG-3, the "Panzerfaust" very often, my personal  handgun was a Walter P3.

I'm not sure I understand. The MG-3 is a squad automatic weapon similar to the M240 and firing the same cartridge. The Panzerfaust was a War Two single-use anti-tank weapon similar to the American Bazooka, but capable of just one shot.

MikeS.
RE: Firearm lovers. - Fri, 09/11/09 1:40 AM
Al, that Ruger was stolen at that price.

John A
RE: Firearm lovers. - Fri, 09/11/09 5:19 PM
The commercial reloading company I deal with tells me the ammunition manufacturers are holding back on primers to fulfill their own needs.

At the Orlando Gunshow a couple of weeks ago I saw .380 reloads going for $550.00 per thousand, that's not a typo. Looks to me as though it's loosening up a little and some folks are taking advantage of it.

MikeS.
RE: Firearm lovers. - Sat, 09/12/09 12:55 AM
550 per thousand! Wow, my last batch that I reloaded cost me 19 cents per round. or 189.70 per thousand. Not figuring anything for labor, profit or expenses other then reloading materials.

My local store did get in another batch of primers almost 2 weeks ago. I was able to get 1k small pistol (SP), LP, SPM & LPM. I bought 2k more LP today. I've been loading a lot of .45acp, .44 mag and will soon start on 10mm. All whick require LP primers.

MikeS.
RE: Firearm lovers. - Sat, 09/12/09 1:01 AM
I bought my 1st Glock today, a model 21 in .45acp. I'm going to buy a carbine kit for it but in 10mm. The Glock frame for the 45 and 10mm is the same. The magazines and barrel differ.

With the carbine kit you use the Glock lower aka receiver and mount it to the carbine. The carbine has a 16.25" barrel and an M4 stock.

Michael_Germany
RE: Firearm lovers. - Sat, 09/12/09 4:39 PM
I'm not sure I understand. The MG-3 is a squad automatic weapon similar to the M240 and firing the same cartridge. The Panzerfaust was a War Two single-use anti-tank weapon similar to the American Bazooka, but capable of just one shot.
------

Greetings, Michael!

The Bundeswehr MG3 is the successor of the MG42, (Maschinengewehr 42).

MG3:
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/MG3

MG42:
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/MG42

The modern Bundeswehr Anti-Tank Weapon, the Panzerfaust 3, is still named a Panzerfaust, but has nothing in common with the Panzerfaust, used by the german Wehrmacht before 1945.

Panzerfaust 3:
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panzerfaust_3

Panzerfaust / Wehrmacht:
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panzerfaust

Regards

Michael

Michael_Germany
RE: Firearm lovers. - Sat, 09/12/09 5:04 PM
@ Michael!

I am sorry, I mixed up all the pistols, the 9mm Para Walther Pistol we used to carry was the Walther P1, not a Walther P3, my fault.

Walther P1:
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walther_P1

Walther P38:
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walther_P38

Regards

Michael

Michael_Germany
RE: Firearm lovers. - Sat, 09/12/09 5:26 PM
And to complete all the confusion about our Bundeswehr weapons...

As a paramedic unit in our Panzerbataillon 1./74  http://www.daseisenschwein.de/
our standard weaponry was the P1 (Pistol), the G3 (Sturmgewehr), and the UZI (Submachine Gun).

Several times we/I had the chance to fire a MG3, and also the Panzerfaust 3, me also a H&K snipers rifle, on a 500 meters shooting range. Also an american M16, and russian AK47s, and the AK 74s.

Nowadays, I stay away from such kind of "tools", I am not interested in any guns anymore.

Michael

MikeS.
RE: Firearm lovers. - Sat, 10/17/09 2:25 AM
I recently bought 2.5 more firearms. I bought a Glock 21 (.45acp) and then bought a Mech-Tech Carbine Conversion Unit (CCU). You use the Glock lower and mate it to the CCU. The CCU I bought is in 10mm auto. The Glock 20/21 uses the same lower for .45acp and 10mm. So there is 1.5.

The lower is easily attached or detached to the CCU. When detached it can be mated back to the Glock upper.

This has been a blast to shoot. The CCU has a 16.25" barrel. I'm shooting 1.25" groups at 100 yards with my handloads.

The next one I bought is a FN PS90. FN stands for Fabrique Nationale, a Belgium company with a USA subsidary. FN manufactures a lot of the machine guns for the US military here in the states.

The PS90 started life in the late 80s as the P-90, a sub-machine gun for NATO. The PS-90 came later as a semi-auto for the US civilian market. They both fire a high velocity 22 caliber round. Known as the 5.7x28. A VERY mild recoiling weapon.

The P-90 is probably best known as the weapon Stargate SG-1 actors used on the show.

This bullpup carbine is very accurate out to 200 yards. I'm getting 0.5" groups at 50 yards. Right at 1.25" at 200 yards. It has a 16.04" barrel and is, I think, 26" overall. A very fun weapon to shoot. There isn't a can around that is safe at the range.

Michael_Germany
RE: Firearm lovers. - Sat, 10/17/09 10:35 AM
Moin Forum!

Decades ago I owned a "Tommy-Gun", a WWII Edition, the M1A1. At that time illegal to own here in Germany, but who gives a ****...!

.45 Ammo back then was 1,- German Mark per Round, and we wasted very much Money on this "American Toy". 

"Millers Crossing":   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IEet3GLWzs

Nice Gun, thank you America for this "Tool"...

Michael

P.S. Later sold to another german Collctor, for 1550,- German Marks.

<message edited by Michael_Germany on Sat, 10/17/09 10:38 AM>

Michael_Germany
RE: Firearm lovers. - Wed, 10/21/09 3:41 PM
It is not a deal, to get a Tommy-Gun, over here in Germany, this just depends on the Money, you like to spend...

Waffengesetze, (Gun-Laws...),  a Joke, all this "Stuff" is already here, everywhere...

Michael

MikeS.
RE: Firearm lovers. - Sun, 04/18/10 11:43 PM
Well Spring has sprung, sorta... Can't tell it by the weather the last couple days. I've made a few trips out to the range and am planning a bunch more.

I've started reloading ammo for the year and have decided to practice with my rifles more. I've never been much of a rifle shooter but I figure I might as well start.

Michael Hoffman
RE: Firearm lovers. - Mon, 04/19/10 10:42 AM
My grandson recently purchased a scoped Russian VEPR in .223 at a gun show. Basically, it's an AK upper built on an RPK lower receiver. He took it out to the range at Fort Leonard Wood where he's now stationed and said it outshoots the M-16 in terms of reliability and accuracy by a wide margin. He told me that it's three times as accurate at 600 yards as the M-16.

MikeS.
RE: Firearm lovers. - Sat, 04/24/10 11:08 PM
Michael, interesting. I'll be going to a gun show in the morning and will have to look at 1 of those, if they have any.

Michael Hoffman
RE: Firearm lovers. - Sun, 04/25/10 12:00 PM
MikeS.

Michael, interesting. I'll be going to a gun show in the morning and will have to look at 1 of those, if they have any.

I remember seeing one once at a show a couple of years ago. I can't wait to try out my grandson's.

seafarer john
  • Total Posts : 3481
RE: Firearm lovers. - Sun, 04/25/10 12:43 PM
I know that no one here is seeking or even needs my approval of their gun ownership. This is just to inform  you all that this particular liberal/progressive, and, I'm sure, a lot more of us - like Tiki, has no problem with private gun ownership and use. 

Cheers, John  

Change Page: < 12345678910.. > >> | Showing page 9 of 21, messages 481 to 540 of 1251