First Post Question

Author
cooper92
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 1
2013/11/23 20:18:01 (permalink)

First Post Question

hello this is my first post and im not sure if this is the right section.i joined the forum because i had an idea for turning a maybe 16ft or smaller vintage/retro camper into a food truck.maybe a couple grill presses a 6 burner with an oven possibly a fryer or something else.the question isnt about what i can fit in it but what is the opinion of someone who has actually done something like that.i plan on gutting it out and i no a very talented muralist who could design something  eye grabbing for the outside and i have extensive experience running a kitchen/food truck but i have alot of basic questions when it comes to building a mobile kitchen.what are my options for wall surfaces?is it just stainless steel or could i get something else preferably colored?will cities in colorado let me use a camper?and besides the things needed to cook the food ie grills,fryers, what things do i need to plan space for a mobile kitchen?ie generators,sinks,etc any input is appreciated

2 Replies Related Threads

Foodbme
    Porterhouse
    • Total Posts : 10199
    Re:First Post Question 2013/11/23 21:24:10 (permalink)
    You can start by reading the 100's of posts on here supplied by others who have the same questions as you.
    1. Click on the Forums Tab on the top tool bar of the home page.
    2. Scroll down to the Restaurant Professionals Forum and open it up.
    3. There are 4286 topics discussed with over 53,300 posts on them many related to food truck build outs.
    4. Spend the rest of the weekend reading them and all your questions will be answered.
    bartl
    Double Chili Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 1295
    Re:First Post Question 2013/11/23 23:51:21 (permalink)
    Foodbme Spend the rest of the weekend reading them and all your questions will be answered.

Not all of them. But enough so that the questions that are left are new ones.

Bart
    Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1