The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider

Free Raffle: Win $2400 tickets to the Great American Food and Music Fest!

Change Page: < 123456 > | Showing page 4 of 6, messages 91 to 120 of 170
MBVISC

• Total Posts: 1
GREAT AMERICAN FOOD FEST Mon, 05/31/10 1:28 PM (permalink)
WOULD LOVE TO WIN 2 TICKETS TO THE MEADOWLANDS. WE ARE DRIVING UP TO CT. ON JUNE 2ND FROM FLORIDA AND WILL BE IN THE AREA ON JUNE 13TH. WHAT A SURPRISE THAT WOULD BE FOR MY HUSBAND IF WE GOT TICKETS TO GO.

Scott_R

• Total Posts: 127
    Re:Who Wants to Enjoy the Great American Food and Music Fest to the Max? Mon, 05/31/10 1:30 PM (permalink)
    This really looks like an amazing opportunity to sample some of the best food in the country.

gretchenemmy

Re:Free Raffle: Win $2400 tickets to the Great American Food and Music Fest! Mon, 05/31/10 1:32 PM (permalink)
      Please include me in the raffle :-)

jputney

Re:Free Raffle: Win $2400 tickets to the Great American Food and Music Fest! Mon, 05/31/10 1:33 PM (permalink)
        Makes you hungry just thinking about it!

nello922

Re:Who Wants to Enjoy the Great American Food and Music Fest to the Max? Mon, 05/31/10 2:02 PM (permalink)
          Here we go... let's hope for the best!

TrippinToni

Re:Free Raffle: Win $2400 tickets to the Great American Food and Music Fest! Mon, 05/31/10 2:05 PM (permalink)
            I live in Louisiana, my husband is in St. Louis on a two year job and I am in New Jersey taking care of my ailing Mom.  I would LOVE to go to the event in Meadowlands, actually I am going to go even if I do not win, but I would sure love to win those tickets.  I promise I will eat enough for all of us.

Spergler

Re:Free Raffle: Win $2400 tickets to the Great American Food and Music Fest! Mon, 05/31/10 2:18 PM (permalink)
              Sure, I'll enter this. Sounds like a great time.

NicknAZ

Re:Free Raffle: Win $2400 tickets to the Great American Food and Music Fest! Mon, 05/31/10 2:19 PM (permalink)
                In our "ute", it was sex, drugs, and rock 'n roll....now,it's food, heart drugs and chefs.  Oh, how we matured!  Send the tix to us, we need to get the hell of Arizona before they ask for my papers and the temps get to 117 degrees this summer.  Please!

aford

Re:Free Raffle: Win $2400 tickets to the Great American Food and Music Fest! Mon, 05/31/10 3:44 PM (permalink)
                  Count me in for the Great American Food and Music Fest raffle.

Here is an update on Longacre's Dairy in Bally, PA. They have gone modern, now accepting plastic as well as cash! Also several new flavors like Vanilla Cake Batter. . .  My fav remains Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup!!!

dickmac

• Total Posts: 2
                    Re:Free Raffle: Win $2400 tickets to the Great American Food and Music Fest! Mon, 05/31/10 4:10 PM (permalink)
                    This sounds great - we live about 15 miles from the Anchor Bar - wish that Charlie the Butcher was going to be there also.

90 F in steamin" Lockport NY

sodawater43

• Total Posts: 88
                      Re:Free Raffle: Win $2400 tickets to the Great American Food and Music Fest! Mon, 05/31/10 4:10 PM (permalink)
                      Count me in. I'll  just forget about the diet for the weekend.

j1970ep

Re:Who Wants to Enjoy the Great American Food and Music Fest to the Max? Mon, 05/31/10 4:27 PM (permalink)
                        I'll be there in a New Mexico minute.

karilyn

• Total Posts: 141
                          Re:Who Wants to Enjoy the Great American Food and Music Fest to the Max? Mon, 05/31/10 4:29 PM (permalink)
                          The car is gassed up and ready to go to Foxboro!!!  Yum!!!

loralay

Re:Who Wants to Enjoy the Great American Food and Music Fest to the Max? Mon, 05/31/10 5:04 PM (permalink)
                            What a super prize...I love this site and It would be a VIP experience for sure !!! Good luck everyone !!

jcroedel

Re:Free Raffle: Win $2400 tickets to the Great American Food and Music Fest! Mon, 05/31/10 5:14 PM (permalink)
                              Please include me in the raffle!

tpolson

• Total Posts: 5
                                Re:Who Wants to Enjoy the Great American Food and Music Fest to the Max? Mon, 05/31/10 5:26 PM (permalink)
                                count me in...

jeanniebrady

Re:Free Raffle: Win $2400 tickets to the Great American Food and Music Fest! Mon, 05/31/10 6:31 PM (permalink)
                                  Would gladly pay you Tuesday for a ham winning ticket today...

Gooeyjello

Re:Who Wants to Enjoy the Great American Food and Music Fest to the Max? Mon, 05/31/10 7:34 PM (permalink)
                                    If I qualify, I'm totally in!

MikoEats

• Total Posts: 57
                                      Re:Who Wants to Enjoy the Great American Food and Music Fest to the Max? Mon, 05/31/10 7:59 PM (permalink)
                                      This festival sounds truly amazing. Kindly enter my name, and if I go, I promise lengthy reporting with photos! 

artyp

Re:Free Raffle: Win $2400 tickets to the Great American Food and Music Fest! Mon, 05/31/10 8:00 PM (permalink)
                                        This looks like a great event. I would love to go.

collections4today

• Total Posts: 22
                                          Re:Free Raffle: Win $2400 tickets to the Great American Food and Music Fest! Mon, 05/31/10 8:05 PM (permalink)
                                          Jersey in June.  I'm there

nysharks

• Total Posts: 103
                                            Re:Who Wants to Enjoy the Great American Food and Music Fest to the Max? Mon, 05/31/10 8:17 PM (permalink)
                                            Food at a football stadium sounds good to me!

NE_Extravaganza

Re:Who Wants to Enjoy the Great American Food and Music Fest to the Max? Mon, 05/31/10 8:28 PM (permalink)
                                              Pick me! :D

pdjq

Re:Free Raffle: Win $2400 tickets to the Great American Food and Music Fest! Mon, 05/31/10 8:28 PM (permalink)
                                                I'm hungry!

jenila

• Location: Jackson Heights, NY
                                                  Re:Free Raffle: Win $2400 tickets to the Great American Food and Music Fest! Mon, 05/31/10 8:32 PM (permalink)
                                                  What a lineup! Can't wait!

Criddery

Re:Who Wants to Enjoy the Great American Food and Music Fest to the Max? Mon, 05/31/10 8:49 PM (permalink)
                                                    Looking forward to my Louis' Burger in my hometown of Foxborough!  
                                                    (Thank you Roadfood Team for spelling Foxborough correctly, no one ever does)

nagle

• Total Posts: 16
                                                      • Location: Brockville, Ontario
                                                      Re:Free Raffle: Win $2400 tickets to the Great American Food and Music Fest! Mon, 05/31/10 11:04 PM (permalink)
                                                      This is definitely the prize I want to win. Wow.

henley365

• Location: Bergenfield, NJ
                                                        Re:Free Raffle: Win $2400 tickets to the Great American Food and Music Fest! Tue, 06/1/10 1:33 AM (permalink)
                                                        I would be honored to participate. I live in northern NJ and discovered the Sterns and Roadfood 20+ years ago when we schlepped the kids down 95 to Florida each year to visit the grandparents.  We went out of our way to stop at local eateries along the way and I continue to enjoy my travels via food.  You won't find me in a Denny's or national chain, not if there is a restaurant with the local flavor in the area.   Heading to Florida, always included crabs from the Chesapeake, southern food in the Carolinas, and visits to Tarks clam bar in Pompano (long gone) and Flanigans in Ft Lauderdale area.  I travel to upstate NY on business and go out of my way for Buffalo's Anchor wings, beef on weck, and stop at Hyde's Hot Dogs on the way back in Syracuse.  Can't forget Curley's chicken in the NY southern tier or Brooks barbecue in Oneonta. Living in northern NJ, we are lucky to be close to White Mana in Hackensack, the various chili dog mavens in Paterson, and a nice drive up the Hudson to Newburgh for Gully's.  Trips to Pittsburgh had to include stops at Primanti Brothers for those great sandwiches and to Cinci for Skyline chili.  As I said as I opened this email, I would be HONORED to participate at the Great American Food and Music Fest!

Jack Hoffman
                                                        jackhoffman1@optonline.net

sizz

• Total Posts: 1682
                                                          • Location: San Jose, CA
                                                          Re:Free Raffle: Win $2400 tickets to the Great American Food and Music Fest! Tue, 06/1/10 1:47 AM (permalink)

<message edited by sizz on Tue, 06/1/10 12:19 PM>

big cheeze

• Location: elkhorn, NE
                                                            Re:Free Raffle: Win $2400 tickets to the Great American Food and Music Fest! Tue, 06/1/10 4:00 AM (permalink)
                                                            Have lived on the east coast for 15 years. Moved to Omaha and have not been back east for 10 years.  What a great excuse to go back to the place that I miss so much.  Thank you so much Jan and Michael for your literature and excellent website.

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark
                                                              Change Page: < 123456 > | Showing page 4 of 6, messages 91 to 120 of 170

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
                                                              • No New Messages
                                                              • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
                                                              • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
                                                              • Locked w/ New Messages
                                                              • Locked w/o New Messages
                                                              • Read Message
                                                              • Post New Thread
                                                              • Reply to message
                                                              • Post New Poll
                                                              • Submit Vote
                                                              • Post reward post
                                                              • Delete my own posts
                                                              • Delete my own threads
                                                              • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
                                                              What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com