The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider

Free Raffle: Win $2400 tickets to the Great American Food and Music Fest!

Change Page: < 123456 > | Showing page 5 of 6, messages 121 to 150 of 170
GB944

• Total Posts: 191
Re:Free Raffle: Win $2400 tickets to the Great American Food and Music Fest! Tue, 06/1/10 7:03 AM (permalink)
Please! Pick me!

jameslamb

• Total Posts: 1
    Re:Free Raffle: Win $2400 tickets to the Great American Food and Music Fest! Tue, 06/1/10 8:41 AM (permalink)
    This sound like it will be a great time for those who can make it. I have become a big fan of Roadfood and use it quite offen when traveling across the US.

Keep up the great work.

Jim

dave taube

• Total Posts: 3
      Re:Free Raffle: Win $2400 tickets to the Great American Food and Music Fest! Tue, 06/1/10 9:22 AM (permalink)
      Wow!  What an awesome event.  I'm strapping on an industrial strength bib for this one.  I'd love to be there!

lsuttell

Re:Free Raffle: Win $2400 tickets to the Great American Food and Music Fest! Tue, 06/1/10 9:23 AM (permalink)
        I'd love to attend this festival. Best of luck to all entrants, festival participants and attendees.

Laura

blinky193

• Total Posts: 97
          Re:Who Wants to Enjoy the Great American Food and Music Fest to the Max? Tue, 06/1/10 9:32 AM (permalink)
          What a way to kick off the summer! How exciting it would be  to win this opportunity to meet Michael and Jane, and Paula Deen, The Neely's, and Duff all at the same time, Wow!  And, lets not forget........   eating lots of delicious food too, what a grand prize to be won!  
          <message edited by blinky193 on Tue, 06/1/10 10:29 AM>

sullieone113

Re:Who Wants to Enjoy the Great American Food and Music Fest to the Max? Tue, 06/1/10 9:57 AM (permalink)
            Let's get started with tasting all of this roadfood. This would be my first time on location and nothing is better than the Great American Food & Music Fest.

jabber811

Re:Who Wants to Enjoy the Great American Food and Music Fest to the Max? Tue, 06/1/10 10:14 AM (permalink)
              I'd love to go to either.  Please pick me.

marcus205

Re:Free Raffle: Win $2400 tickets to the Great American Food and Music Fest! Tue, 06/1/10 10:26 AM (permalink)
                SIGN ME UP! ALL JETS FANS KNOW THEIR WAY TO THE MEADOWLANDS.

TorontoTips

• Total Posts: 33
                  Re:Free Raffle: Win $2400 tickets to the Great American Food and Music Fest! Tue, 06/1/10 12:02 PM (permalink)
                  How exciting!  Great BBQ, Italian Beef, Wings, Cheesesteak... too cool!
                  I've spread the word to to local Toronto food monsters, both regarding attending, and bringing their wares as a purveyor. 
                  We'd love to attend, video, photograph and document the event for IndieTalent-TV for the music as well.
                  Fingers-crossed!
                  Cheers,
                  .James.

I promise not to dress like this guy:

Attached Image(s)

linnfallon

Re:Who Wants to Enjoy the Great American Food and Music Fest to the Max? Tue, 06/1/10 12:18 PM (permalink)
                    sounds like the ultimate festival...great music and food? Or is it heaven???? sign me up!

pirateye

Re:Who Wants to Enjoy the Great American Food and Music Fest to the Max? Tue, 06/1/10 12:32 PM (permalink)
                      Foxborough is just down the road for me I'd love to go with my wife!

Gumbo191

• Total Posts: 71
                        Re:Free Raffle: Win $2400 tickets to the Great American Food and Music Fest! Tue, 06/1/10 1:37 PM (permalink)
                        Great music and Roadfood! Count me in please.

Cavalier858

• Total Posts: 10
                          Re:Who Wants to Enjoy the Great American Food and Music Fest to the Max? Tue, 06/1/10 1:48 PM (permalink)
                          I would like to be considered for a ticket. 

Thank you

sophrhodes

Re:Free Raffle: Win $2400 tickets to the Great American Food and Music Fest! Tue, 06/1/10 2:24 PM (permalink)
                            What a great way to celebrate my anniversary - FOOD!

Dongroup

Re:Free Raffle: Win $2400 tickets to the Great American Food and Music Fest! Tue, 06/1/10 3:43 PM (permalink)
                              Michael,

What an outstanding opportunity.  As an earlier post said, "If I win, I'm in."  I would also be please to document the event on behalf of roadfoodies everywhere.
                              Bill D.

ctrob1

Re:Free Raffle: Win $2400 tickets to the Great American Food and Music Fest! Tue, 06/1/10 6:14 PM (permalink)
                                I have been to so many cooll places to eat because of ROADFOOD that the only proper way to say "Thanks" is to join you at either venue!!!! Your awesome newsletter is being forwarded to family and friends all over the USA-
                                MANY MANY THANKS!!!

Rob

Tracy_2

Re:Free Raffle: Win $2400 tickets to the Great American Food and Music Fest! Tue, 06/1/10 6:21 PM (permalink)
                                  Always up for a road trip - especially a food-based road trip!  Better yet would be to win tickets to the end-destination of said road trip: Jersey or Mass makes no diff.  Louis Lunch will be at both?  Too awesome.

sop that

• Total Posts: 155
                                    Re:Free Raffle: Win $2400 tickets to the Great American Food and Music Fest! Tue, 06/1/10 8:34 PM (permalink)
                                    Yee Haa, this would be fun!

SMITTY2007

Re:Free Raffle: Win $2400 tickets to the Great American Food and Music Fest! Wed, 06/2/10 11:35 AM (permalink)
                                      Yes, yes... Put me in for this one...

stmfrdtxlw

Re:Free Raffle: Win $2400 tickets to the Great American Food and Music Fest! Wed, 06/2/10 1:59 PM (permalink)
                                        Pick me! Pick me!

cis106bre

Re:Free Raffle: Win $2400 tickets to the Great American Food and Music Fest! Wed, 06/2/10 2:40 PM (permalink)
                                          Sounds like fun.  I'd fly in from San Francisco.  (It's my wife's birthday weekend.)

ClydeB

• Total Posts: 3
                                            Re:Who Wants to Enjoy the Great American Food and Music Fest to the Max? Wed, 06/2/10 3:04 PM (permalink)
                                            Count me in. Just let me know where and when to pick them up.

DOCTORRICK

Re:Who Wants to Enjoy the Great American Food and Music Fest to the Max? Wed, 06/2/10 3:40 PM (permalink)
                                              Can't wait to get a real cheesesteak here in boston!
                                              put me down for the raffle!

snootyfoodie

• Total Posts: 13
                                                Re:Free Raffle: Win $2400 tickets to the Great American Food and Music Fest! Wed, 06/2/10 5:24 PM (permalink)
                                                I'm a newbie, but a constant lurker here on the site.  I wanna go! I wanna go!

mdelia

Re:Free Raffle: Win $2400 tickets to the Great American Food and Music Fest! Thu, 06/3/10 10:44 AM (permalink)
                                                  let's do this thang!

Ilse

Re:Who Wants to Enjoy the Great American Food and Music Fest to the Max? Thu, 06/3/10 12:16 PM (permalink)
                                                    Count me in, too--would be fun to eat like the "Sopranos," if not participate in more-lethal activities.

Amol

• Total Posts: 9
                                                      • Location: Poughkeepsie, NY
                                                      Re:Free Raffle: Win $2400 tickets to the Great American Food and Music Fest! Thu, 06/3/10 5:15 PM (permalink)
                                                      I'm definitely in!

mmmy3k12

• Location: Croton on Hudson, NY
                                                        Re:Free Raffle: Win $2400 tickets to the Great American Food and Music Fest! Thu, 06/3/10 5:38 PM (permalink)
                                                        Beautiful....either venue is great for me!

gdrunner

• Total Posts: 2
                                                          • Location: Huntersville, NC
                                                          Re:Free Raffle: Win $2400 tickets to the Great American Food and Music Fest! Fri, 06/4/10 12:00 PM (permalink)
                                                          Sounds like a good reason to go back to NJ and have a few hot dogs at Hank's Franks. Thanks!

LyndaB

• Total Posts: 14
                                                            • Location: Portland, CT
                                                            Re:Free Raffle: Win $2400 tickets to the Great American Food and Music Fest! Fri, 06/4/10 12:14 PM (permalink)
                                                            WOW a experience of a life time please put me in!

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark
                                                              Change Page: < 123456 > | Showing page 5 of 6, messages 121 to 150 of 170

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
                                                              • No New Messages
                                                              • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
                                                              • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
                                                              • Locked w/ New Messages
                                                              • Locked w/o New Messages
                                                              • Read Message
                                                              • Post New Thread
                                                              • Reply to message
                                                              • Post New Poll
                                                              • Submit Vote
                                                              • Post reward post
                                                              • Delete my own posts
                                                              • Delete my own threads
                                                              • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
                                                              What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com