Frozen burgers

Author
tmiles
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 1965
2005/01/31 13:16:41 (permalink)

Frozen burgers

One of my favorite places served me a frozen burger this weekend. If I go to McD or BK, I expect a frozen, portion control burger, but not at this place!!!! I know the owner and talked to him about it. He says that he pays more per lb for the frozen patties, but now he never runs out or has meat spoil. As for me, I will still go there for the other stuff, but I will not be buying the burgers. I don't want to use my carb budget on anything but a great burger.

1 Reply Related Threads

Adjudicator
    Sirloin
    • Total Posts : 5065
    RE: Frozen burgers 2005/01/31 19:40:54 (permalink)
    quote:
    Originally posted by tmiles

One of my favorite places served me a frozen burger this weekend. If I go to McD or BK, I expect a frozen, portion control burger, but not at this place!!!! I know the owner and talked to him about it. He says that he pays more per lb for the frozen patties, but now he never runs out or has meat spoil. As for me, I will still go there for the other stuff, but I will not be buying the burgers. I don't want to use my carb budget on anything but a great burger.

Who says a "great burger" can't originate from a frozen state? True, I don't prefer that, but have had many a tasty burger that did not necessarily arrive "fresh" Of course, we are not talking about FF burgers or other such nonsense (cautiously shifting my eyes back & forth & waiting for WJ's frownies to appear..)
    Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1