Fuzzy's Tacos: Welcome to your new addiction!

Author
MetroplexJim
Filet Mignon
  • Total Posts : 4237
2011/10/15 18:41:50 (permalink)

Fuzzy's Tacos: Welcome to your new addiction!

Only a few years ago Fuzzy's Taco had only a single store near TCU in Ft. Worth.  Since, even during these horrible economic times, they have literally EXPLODED.  Presently, they have 42 stores in 7 states.  Stores are opening soon in four more states, as far east as Georgia and as far North as Wicsonsin.

They are insanely good (IMHO).  I just "discovered" them a few months ago from rave reviews on Urban Spoon.  Their shredded garlic beef, shredded pork, and "boracho beans" are, to me, positively addicting.  And, you don't have to go searching for the meat in their tacos; they are blessedly generous with their goodness.

In fact, their motto is "Welcome to your new addiction".  If there ever is truth in advertising, that is it!   http://www.fuzzystacoshop.com/index.html

(BTW:  During the Reagan Administration I was an original customer at Five Guys' first store and knew immediately that if the owners had any business sense they would franchise.  It took them years to open their second and more than a decade to open their third.  By those standards Fuzzy's growth since 2005 is "off the charts" and has accelerated since 2005.  If you live in Cali or the East Coast megaplex, here is a franchise opportunity!  I have no pecuniary interest in Fuzzy's, but wish I did!)

3 Replies Related Threads

jimmysmoot
    Junior Burger
    • Total Posts : 21
    Re:Fuzzy's Tacos: Welcome to your new addiction! 2012/05/24 16:18:02 (permalink)
    good stuff.. better than Chipotle IMO.
    fishtaco
    Double Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 806
    Re:Fuzzy's Tacos: Welcome to your new addiction! 2012/06/01 13:57:02 (permalink)
    Wonder how some Fuzzy's Vodka would go with the Fuzzy Taco's!?
    badart
    Junior Burger
    • Total Posts : 37
    Re:Fuzzy's Tacos: Welcome to your new addiction! 2012/06/01 17:23:18 (permalink)
    fishtaco

Wonder how some Fuzzy's Vodka would go with the Fuzzy Taco's!?

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1