Helpful ReplyGLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE

Page: << < ..1617181920.. > >> Showing page 17 of 24
Author
Art Deco
Double Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 890
Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE 2012/02/15 23:27:24 (permalink)
Anyone up for lunch at Martin's on Friday?  I'm feeling the need for a Redneck Taco...
ChiTownDiner
Filet Mignon
  • Total Posts : 2916
Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE 2012/02/15 23:28:49 (permalink)
Swett's was on tap for stop #2.  As we had consumed alot of fish at Ed's, we ordered lightly...plus it was only 10 minutes between stops!
We shared meat loaf with a sweet, smooth bbq sauce...quite good.  Sides included 2 orders of mac n cheese, collard greens, green beans and pinto beans.  Both the green beans and the collard greens were really good.  The mac was solid, pinto beans only so so. 
We indulged in dessert a little sharing fudge pie (only fair - C), blackberry cobler (A-), chess pie (C+) and strawberry cake (B-). 
The house special bread product was gone for the night and a corn muffin was little substitute.
Swett's was a solid southern cafeteria stop...

ChiTownDiner
Filet Mignon
Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE 2012/02/15 23:44:48 (permalink)
After a 45 minute break to check in at our hotel...we were off to Rotiers.
Joined by Cajun King, our ordering spanned the extremely large menu.
Baked ham was surroounded by squash casserole, lima beans and an excellent hash brown casserole.  The grilled pimento cheese sandwich with tomato was a winner.
The franken wienie was a split, gridled Hebrew National hot dog served on a hamburger bun.  The fired chicken was also fine along with the signature cheeseburger on a French Bread Roll.
Dessert was a round of extra thick milk shakes and a couple slices of lemon pie.  Not bad for being in town for 4 hours!
Early call tomorrow as we start out before sunrise...

Poverty Pete
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 2295
Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE 2012/02/16 00:30:26 (permalink)
I'm going to have breakfast in the morning a Waffle House with my driving partner,Frank We do this every Thrsay at WH at Spence Lane & Murfreesboro rd. at 6:15. I don't envy your roadtrip tp Bobo's and Chattanooga in the mrning. I guess we'll meet up Friday morning at some point.
CajunKing
Sirloin
  • Total Posts : 6382
Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE 2012/02/16 00:55:53 (permalink)
PP - I hope you get feeling better, it has ben too long.
CajunKing
Sirloin
Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE 2012/02/16 01:27:17 (permalink)
My trip started out 2+ hours late   Comcast grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
but finally got started out. 

The drive down the OHIO river was peaceful and beautiful

It is still barren around us, hopefully spring will get here soon.

and then you turn the corner and out of the corn field BABOOM

Crossing over the OHIO into KY at markland dam

there were a total of 8 barges in que to lock through with one just completeing the locks and another entering.
The drive through KY was MEMORABLE and not for the good reasons.

My lunch stop was a BBQ joint south of louisvlle, the sign said award winning BBQ - AWARD FOR THE WORST!  the pulled pork wa cold and mushy yet the manager insisted it had just come from the pit.

I hesitantly ate it, and SHOULD NOT HAVE, driving down I65 around munfrdville there is a pile of that was lunch. 

With the late start I missed going to mundt's in Madison, IN and was going to review HINKLE'S (a madison tradition)

Just North of Bowling Green I saw a North bound semi that was pulling a mobile home try and make it through a wide load restrcited zone and DID NOT MAKE IT!

The house exploded on impact and bits went EVERY where.

I got to Lebanon with little other hassle.  Settled in at Dad's place and got dog licked to death 
I know how Lucy from peanuts feels now when snoopy licks her.
This is Dad's ferrocious gaurd dawg that can't hold her licker

I met up with CTD and BB at Rotiers.

The menu seemed fuller than the last time i was there, could be I only got the burgers before and the chicken.

Our waitress was a hoot and a wealth of info on good nashville places to eat.

Greg explained our order but:

Something happened that was embarrassing.  We ordered so much food they needed to pull an extra table up to ours to hold all the plates. 

CTD ordered they meat + 3 Baked Ham, limas, Squash casserole, Hash brown casserole, pimento cheese
BB ordered Burger on french bread with fries
CK ordered Cheese sticks, fried chicken, wiener burger, salad 

Dessert was 3 milk shakes, and 2 pieces of lemonbox pie.

We all shared everything except the salad CTD insisted he eat it " />" />

My Review:
Service A+++++++++ (she was french creole, funny & lots of good info on local eats) 
Pimento cheese sandwich  A+
Wiener Burger B+ 
      Hamburger on French Bread  C+ no seasoning and over cooked
Chicken grade withheld due to we ate everything before the chicken so it was cooled off before sampling.  not strouds or Kopper Kettle, was ok
HBC - DA BOM BABY (HINT ORDER EXTRA)

Squash casserole D bland and old
limas no review (I dont like Limas)
cheese sticks - processed and boring

fries - processed and boring
salad - BORING and bland

corn bread - dry and lifeless
buttered rolls  - good but you get the same rolls at the grocery store
Milk shakes - AWESOME 

Lemonbox pie - lacked zing, was lifeless

Can you say BRAINFREEZE, but worth it

I cleaned my plate, BUT who didn't clean theirs????

CTD - THANK YOU for a great dinner, it was good to finally meet you and break bread together.
BB - Even though you wimped out on the pie It is always good to see you and eat with you

The drive back to lebanon was 26 minutes of RAIN!!!

Tomorrow:  Stone's River War of Northern Aggression Battle field site & time with my dad.

I am looking forward to Friday and Sat & Sun

Pogo - will check with dad about Martins friday. I will pm you THURSDAY.

GAS PRICES:

Downtown NASHVILLE  $3.55-$3.75
Lebanon and outskirts  $3.41 -$3.49

CK driving facts of the day:

Gas was $3.18 to $3.89/ gallon
I saw 32 dead skunks
26 winerys between home and lebanon
saw 8 Canadian plated cars, 1 mexican plated and 21 out of 51 states (d.c. to make 51)
used 11 gallons of gas getting here and drove 298 miles or over 27 mpg

Good night
UPDATED TO INCLUDE THE PICTURES
post edited by CajunKing - 2012/02/20 18:23:55
mayor al
Fire Safety Admin
  • Total Posts : 15226
Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE 2012/02/16 04:28:20 (permalink)
Now we know much more about CK's trip down than anyone else but Wandering Jew !!!  Dale, How many skunks did you see driving across Arkansas??

Hang in there Don, the rest of the gang is on the way! (sooner or later)
Michael Hoffman
Double-chop Porterhouse
  • Total Posts : 18362
Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE 2012/02/16 06:53:19 (permalink)
Gosh, we're leaving in about half an hour, and I sure hope we don't run into too many skunks, and I'd prefer not to see any exploding houses. We shall do our best to avoid any barbeque places south of Louisville that claim to have won awards.
ChiTownDiner
Filet Mignon
Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE 2012/02/16 06:54:33 (permalink)
I too was shocked to have ordered my standard cottage cheese and cling peaches only to return to the table and find tables...3 people, 2 tables, seating for 8, food for the multitudes!

It may have resembled Sunday's upcoming buffet...

I was embarassed!!!  I hope this type of behavior doesn't continue...

For the record, no dead skunks on my flight down...they really cause rpoblems on board an aircraft!
wanderingjew
Sirloin
  • Total Posts : 7759
Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE 2012/02/16 09:11:35 (permalink)
buffetbuster

WJ-
What happened to Mr. Plan Ahead?

I think he's being replaced with "Mr Assumes too much"
wanderingjew
Sirloin
Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE 2012/02/16 09:14:10 (permalink)
mayor al

Now we know much more about CK's trip down than anyone else but Wandering Jew !!!  Dale, How many skunks did you see driving across Arkansas??

Hang in there Don, the rest of the gang is on the way! (sooner or later)

Skunks???  I thought they were locals....
mayor al
Fire Safety Admin
Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE 2012/02/16 11:18:59 (permalink)
ChiTownie-  You can't fool us, You ordered all that food, then blamed those poor innocent roadfooders for the onslaught .  I must admit the reports of the first "Pre-Glee Tune-Up" seems to have been more intense that I anticipated.
mayor al
Fire Safety Admin
Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE 2012/02/16 11:43:14 (permalink)
 Here is an IMPORTANT Menu Announcement  for GLEE-CLUBBERS !!! 

I have RSVP'd our arrival time at KNOCK'EM HILL BBQ at @ 9:30am. The owner asked me for an approximate count of the number of the Giant Pork Chops that the group would order. I guestimated at 5 or 6 out of the 15-16 estimated attendees. I figure that we'll be sharing and perhaps wanting to sample other BBQ items as well.  So if you want to share a major entree this will be your opportunity. He will hold 6 for us, and there may be more available, but no promises beyond that.

CajunKing
Sirloin
Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE 2012/02/16 12:29:00 (permalink)
ONLY 5 or 6???

with CTD, BB, CJ & CK there what will the rest of you eat???

The Travelin Man
Filet Mignon
  • Total Posts : 3742
Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE 2012/02/16 12:39:37 (permalink)
You're all killing me with tales of food, as I slave away in my office.  

But, relax mes amis.  The boarding passes are printed. I just have to not lose them between now and tomorrow morning!
mayor al
Fire Safety Admin
Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE 2012/02/16 14:07:30 (permalink)
TTM  Bushie  and Cousin Johnny are due in Friday morning.  MH and Lisa are on the way now. Last I hear Ralph and Lori will be in Friday night.
We will be in Clarksville for the Saturday morning breakfast bakery at about 7:30 AM. Knock'em Hill Opens at 9:30 and we should aim to be there pretty close to opening time.  A lot of his business depends on the weather.. touring riders tend not to venture too far in the rain snow stuff...so we may or may not have some other folks crowding in when we are there.

Don I figure we can share those chops. He only does a limited number each weekend...there are a bunch of other stuff to fill the tables along with them.  I want a photo of those massive Chops all together before we chow-down !
lleechef
Sirloin
  • Total Posts : 6758
Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE 2012/02/16 15:42:03 (permalink)
We have arrived in Nashville.  Trip was uneventful, just long.  See you all soon!
Louis
Double Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 729
Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE 2012/02/16 17:00:07 (permalink)
I'll see you guys at Silke's at 7:30 and Knockum Hill at 9:30.  I'm not going to be with you for the rest of the day.  Instead, I'm going to take one of those giant pork chops home with me, and sample their barbecue that morning.  (Heck!  I may even get two pork chops to go!)

"Just North of Bowling Green I saw a North bound semi that was pulling a mobile home try and make it through a wide load restricted zone and DID NOT MAKE IT!  The house exploded on impact and bits went EVERY where."

I think I would have paid money to see that!

post edited by Louis - 2012/02/16 17:02:31
Poverty Pete
Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE 2012/02/16 17:17:51 (permalink)
Silke's won't be open until 8:00 AM, but 7:30 will be a good time to start catching up.
mayor al
Fire Safety Admin
Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE 2012/02/16 19:31:18 (permalink)
Louis
 You'd better call the guy at Knock'em Hill ( 270-271-2957) to order the Chops you want to take out. He made it sound like our request for 6 might use up all those available that morning. Call ahead and get on the list. See you there.
AL
wanderingjew
Sirloin
Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE 2012/02/16 19:46:38 (permalink)
mayor al

TTM  Bushie  and Cousin Johnny are due in Friday morning.  MH and Lisa are on the way now. Last I hear Ralph and Lori will be in Friday night.
We will be in Clarksville for the Saturday morning breakfast bakery at about 7:30 AM. Knock'em Hill Opens at 9:30 and we should aim to be there pretty close to opening time.  A lot of his business depends on the weather.. touring riders tend not to venture too far in the rain snow stuff...so we may or may not have some other folks crowding in when we are there.

Don I figure we can share those chops. He only does a limited number each weekend...there are a bunch of other stuff to fill the tables along with them.  I want a photo of those massive Chops all together before we chow-down !

ummmm... you forgot me  but I should  be arriving mid- late afternoon do to a special pick up and delivery.
will_work_4_bbq
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 419
Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE 2012/02/16 20:56:39 (permalink)
I'll be there mid to late afternoon also.  
Poverty Pete
Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE 2012/02/16 21:28:38 (permalink)
Hey, Birmingham contingent,You need t ppick up th pace.  Mid-to-lte-fternoon, knockum hill will be closed.Most of us wll be back in Bashville by noon. We can saveyou some if necessary.  Around 1:00  PM, some of us will be gathering at Jack's on Trinity Lane.
will_work_4_bbq
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 419
Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE 2012/02/16 21:30:54 (permalink)
I'm coming FRIDAY afternoon!
CajunKing
Sirloin
Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE 2012/02/16 22:02:54 (permalink)
PP
YOU DA MAN - Buster's Place for burgers was AWESOME.

I will prolly skip the am portion of the Sat morn and meet you all at Knockum Hill
Dad wants to do sausage biscuits and gravy (homemade)

Although if someone would like to bring a doggie bag with them....

CajunKing
Sirloin
Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE 2012/02/16 22:38:14 (permalink)
WOW what an emotional exhausting day.

Dad and I went to visit Stone's River National Battle Field today. 

I have been to Gettysburg, Chickamauga, Fredricksburg, Shiloh and many others, but today's visit hit me harder than any of them before save Gettysburg.

81,000 + troops fought in this battle, and there was 24000+ Casualities.
The terms "Hell's Half Acre" & Slaughter Pen/Fields came from this battle.

Stone's River was HUGELY important to the North.  Time wise the battle was fought THE day the Emancipation Proclimation took effect.  The north loses, the swing of the war shifts even more to the south.  The north wins and the EP is enforced, the union would control railroad access and river access all across TN.

Day 1 - the confederates push rosecrans army back, and nearly sweep them from the field of battle.  Gen Bragg sends Richmond a wire saying "victory is mine" without determining where the union troops are.  The confederates throw almost everything they have at the union troops and all across the rocky cotton fields were strewn the bodies of both blue and grey.  Nearly 1900 confederates were killed this day, and 2800 union troops killed, with thousands more casualities on both sides. These fields were soon called by the soldiers the slaughter pens.  The union entrenched in the tree line shooting at advancing confederates over open grounds.

These cannonades were used to reenforce the union lines in front of the Nashville Turnpike.

Day 2 - NO FIGHTING (New Years Day)

Day 3 - The confederates attack the refortified union lines - Like always they are attacking across an open field, up hill, nearly a mile under 57 artillery pieces, musket fire and anything else the union troops could throw at them.

Time and time again the confederates charged Rosecrans entrenched troops.  Finally pushing them back to McFaddens Farm.  Where now the confederates have to cross waist deep  Stone's River (January 2) BRRRRRRRR.  Under cannon and musket fire

The troops there that day named the area "Hell's Half Acre" in 45 minutes there were 1900 confederate dead.  The attacks failed the union now held the Nashville Pike & The railroad.

Hazen's Union Brigade was the only union brigade not to fal back on the first day, the stone fenced in area is the ORIGINAL and THE OLDEST Civil war monument in it's original place

Bragg retreated towards Chattanooga.  It took nearly 6 months before wither of these armies were at strength enough to fight.

The National Park service is doing a real good job here, and the new visitor center is awesome, they need LOTS more signage, but the ranger explained that this was a 4 year upgrade to this site.  Out of the 8000+ acres this battle encompassed, only 400+ acres are saved, the rest has become Murfreesboro.

The tour through the battle sites really made me think about life today.  We as Americans dont have the resolve that they had back then, we take too muh for granted.  I mean knowing the fighting style of the day, they marched into almost certain death especially the front troops, knowing they would be ripped apart by canister fire or artillery or musket, still they marched on.

Stone's River was the 2nd largest battle of the civil war, in both geography and troop involvement.  The fields and paths i walked today was covered in blood, blood spilled for a cause they believed in, right or wrong they had the resolve to march into Hell's Half Acre again and again and again.  The valor and honor these men and women showed is something we will never see again, even after 9-11 we never showed this kind of resolve.

The last two stops of the afternoon were at the "National" cemetary, all perfectly lined graves, with markers named or unknown, they were buried with dignity (actually reburied 2 years after the battle)  The stones all mark union troops. The square stones mark unknown soldier buried there, the "normal" looking soldiers tombstone are the marked & named dead.

The confederate troops were buried willy nilly where ever they fell on the field.  2 years later disinterred and put into a mass grave south of Murfreesboro on the shelbyville pike, only to be disinterred again 20+ years later & buried in a mass unknown grave in Evergreen cemetary in Mufreesboro.  In a circle maybe 120ft by 120ft, 2000+ unknown and known confederate dead were tossed into a mass grave and buried without distinction.

I must apologize while editing i deleted the pix of the whole circle 

ok rant over - so is the history lesson for the day 
post edited by CajunKing - 2012/02/18 02:30:00
CajunKing
Sirloin
Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE 2012/02/16 22:55:12 (permalink)
Now onto the FOOD PORTION OF THE DAY

Poverty Pete suggested "Buster's Place" for lunch, it is just down form the old enterance to the battlefield.

The place was AWESOME, the smell of grilling onions hit us in the face, this place was a SOUTHERN Cheers, almost everyone that walked in the grillman and waitress knew their name and usually their order too.

The place is covered in Budweiser neon and a few other beers but Budweiser is king in that place.  

Where the magic happens

The menu simple:

Buster Burger       $4.50 with FF or O - Rings
Cheeseburger      $4.50 with ff or orings

grilled ham sand  $4.25 with ff
grilled ham & cheese    $4.25 with ff
chicken breast grilled sand $4.25 with ff
bbq sand     $4.25 with ff
Grilled Cheese  $2.50 with ff
bacon   $0.50 extra 

Hamburger steak $7.75
Hot Dog $2.75
FF $2.25 - $2.50
OR $2.50-$2.75
Sweet tea $1.50
Coke Products $1.00 can
BEER on tap 

CHICKEN WINGS
after 3pm  minimum 10 wings, increments of 5 
$0.30 each TAX INCLUDED

The buster cheeseburger was tender and moist about 1/2 lb hand formed patty grilled right behind the bar in front of everyone 

I am going to do a RF review of this place. It is in my top 10 all time burgers

Buster's Place
1615 NW Broad St (US 41)
Murfreesboro, TN

Poverty Pete THANK YOU!!!!!!!! 
post edited by CajunKing - 2012/02/18 05:34:30
CajunKing
Sirloin
Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE 2012/02/16 23:14:23 (permalink)
Dinner Stop

My dad keeps telling me about this meat and 3 in Lebanon, TN

Sunset Family Restaurant
640 S Cumberland (US 231)
Lebanon, TN

Tonight's special was breaded pork tenderloin

Dad ordered:

Sugar cured ham
limas
Mac & Cheese
Tomato slices 

Kim ordered:
Broasted chicken white
creamed corn

she was going to stop there but I made her order the mac & cheese and mashed potatoes with gravy

I got:
Breaded Pork Tenderloin
Mac & Cheese
creamed corn
jello with fruit (how come no one makes this anymore) 

We also got yeast rolls and corn bread muffins

Dad's ham hung over 2 inches on his 10" dinner plate
Kim's chicken must have been part turkey
My breaded pork tenderloin filled most of my plate

The ham was AWESOME (better than Rotier's)
the chicken was tender with a little kick to it
the BPT out of this freakin world.

The sides were really good
The yeast rolls are made daily and tasted fresh
The corn bread muffin was typical Mid TN not really sweet, and it was moist.

we ate and we ate and we ATE.

Finally time for dessert

Choices:

Home made Banananana Puddin

Grandma's recipe chocolate merengue

Coconut
Praline
Buttermilk
Pecan

$1.95 a serving

I didnt see the buttermilk or I would have gotten that one too.

I ordered Banananana puddin (cliff it would give JR's a run)
Chocolate pie

BOTH HOMEMADE with cornstarch

the choc pie was dense almost fudgy
the bananana puddin home made puddin, chunks of bananannana & fall apart nilla wafers.

We all loved the pie, as I was finishing it dad kept saying about the puddin "I cant eat anymore"  next thing I hear is clink the spoon hittting the empty bowl.

I cant believe I ate it all

Durn It i was hoping for a midnight snack of leftover puddin, guess the chicken and M&C will have to hold me over

The meat & 3 was $7.75
desserts $1.95 each

Less than $29.00 for the 3 of us 

Good night for now 
post edited by CajunKing - 2012/02/18 05:43:05
ChiTownDiner
Filet Mignon
Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE 2012/02/17 00:28:41 (permalink)
Enjoyed an epic Roadfood day with the following stops...
Breakfast #1 - Dotson's - the full southern breakfast....country ham, biscuits and gravy, eggs, sausage and cheese biscuit, ham biscuit and a really good chess pie.  The crust was outstanding!
Breakfast #2 - Merridee's Breadbasket - pimento cheese sandwich, carrot cake, peanut butter pie, cranberry chocolate brownie and chess pie.
Pie Stop #1 - Puckett's - cherry & coconut chess
Breakfast #3 - Marcy Jo's - Best Restaurant of the Trip so far! Had the Rory Overall's - fluffy biscuits covered with eggs, sausage gravy with about a half pound of sausage, three strips of the best thick cut bacon and lots of shredded cheese on top.  Really good peach cobbler and a not to bad coca cola cake.
Snack - Stan's Restaurant & Country Store - saw the 72 year old ham...
Lunch #1 - Shaffer Farms Texas Bar-B-Q - home made Texas style hot links were very good, cheesey potatoes and bbq beans.
Lunch #2 - Miss Mary Bobo's Boarding House - 2 entrees, 7 sides, corn bread muffins and carrot cake for dessert served family style at tables of ten.
Pie #2 - Pope's - re-opened under new ownership, humongous slices of pie.
Dinner #1 - Brown's Diner - in the Hamburger America book, best burger of the trip so far!
Dinner #2 - Fat Mo's - did the double with a cherry vanilla shake, drive thru only.
Dinner #3 - Prince's Hot Chicken - wnet with the mild which was easy...
Longer reviews later or in conversation as folks arrive...
Early call tomorrow...gotta pick up the pace...

Mr. Mayor - our we maintaining the desired level of intensity?
CajunKing
Sirloin
Re:GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE 2012/02/17 00:50:01 (permalink)
Pogophiles & CajunKing will be lunching at

Martin's BBQ Joint - in Nolensville (SE of Nashville)
7238 Nolensville Rd, Nolensville TN

Time: 1:00pm

http://martinsbbqjoint.com/

I know there are several flights getting in this day, but the others in town already the more the merrier.

I am looking orward to seeing Pogophiles again it has been too long.

Lisa & MH you are welcome to join us

What are the plans for the late afternoon and evening??

Page: << < ..1617181920.. > >> Showing page 17 of 24
Jump to:
© 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1