Helpful ReplyLockedHot!GLEE CLUB MEETING-- All Invited

Author
mayor al
Fire Safety Admin
  • Total Posts : 15304
2012/12/11 09:44:53 (permalink)

GLEE CLUB MEETING-- All Invited

The 2013 Annual Meet-Greet-& Eat of the Glee Club will take place in Mobile, Alabama over the President's Day Weekend in February. The group will enjoy a dinner Friday evening, 3 meals all over the place on Saturday and breakfast on Sunday ...other sesions are at the individual's personal planning.
   More details will be forthcoming.
Find your Hawaiian Shirts folks.   And will someone please tell me when Mardi Graus falls in 2013, as We do not want to try to meet in Mobile on that weekend...the place has a huge celebration that could cause scheduling trouble.

I've added the following here so that we don't have to go searching for it like I just did. Hopefully the Mayor will keep this up to date. MikeS.

Friday Nite Wintzells Oyster House- 5 PM Downtown needs a count. Post your notice so I can reserve table space. Here's who I have so far. I will add you to this list if you post a note. Thanks, AL

OK Glee Clubbers, As of tonight...Jan 25th, here is the roster of participants.

I count 23 confirmed attendees as of now.
AL, Janet, & Annie- 3
Paul & Roz-- 2
Bushie-- 1
BB & Marilton-- 2
WJ & Sandra -- 2
Lynn-- 1
MH & Lisa -- 2
Mike S & Pov Pete-- 2
Gregg -- 1
IQ Diva & Paul -- 2
EdSailes & Friend -- 2
Ralph & Lori (late) 2
TTM (late) 1
We encourage any other members of the roadfood website who can drop in for one or more of the meeting/meals and get a chance to actually meet your internet Friends, to let us know that you are coming, so we can keep an eye-out for you .

I know there are members near the Gulf Coast...come out and meet your Roadfood Friends.

Saturday evening at the Brick Pit BBQ Bill has donated space for us...but a count there would be nice too...
post edited by MikeS. - 2013/01/26 08:00:44
Jump to:
© 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1