Girls ONLY

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
dreamzpainter
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 1609
RE: Girls ONLY 2006/05/16 13:23:13 (permalink)
I don't buy "dead" flowers....I'd rather plant a rose bush...
AndreaB
  • Total Posts : 1303
RE: Girls ONLY 2006/05/16 13:43:45 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by Pat T Hat

When that 'ol girl went down the road she seperated me from some of my best equipment and a bunch of my shirts. What's up with that shirt thing? Don't seem to matter about education, economics or upbringing, ladies always end up with my shirts!

That's because men's shirts are comfortable! I wear my hubby's shirts all the time (the button down type) because they're so comfy.

Andrea

Copperhedzkettle
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 293
RE: Girls ONLY 2006/05/18 17:17:31 (permalink)

dreamzpainter
OK.....I tried it, he aint buyin the WD.

ellen
Thanks for the input.....I know I should lean to that line of thinking, but I am up against a wall here. GOTTA LOOK GOOD......period. Say what ya gonna say, but its important at this stage of my life, maybe later...

fieldthistle
live in the wrong household.
Enough said, my friend.

roossy
You arent supposed to eat it..
BWA-HHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAH
Good'un iffen I ever heard one.

lleechief
Be a good hostess.
Cook well.
Fix him a cocktail.
Provide food on the boat and for the camper.
Do the laundry.
Make the bed.
Clean.
Work hard to stay in your size 2 clothes.
WEAR MAKEUP......he loves it.
Earn money.
Be nicey nicey in the bedroom!

Thats a tuff act to follow, only change I got is........
Be CREATIVE in the bedroom.
Seriously, you got the line on it.

Pat T Hall
I'm not a girl but thats out of my control. I ain't complain'n! What I think would be swell is tend to those critters while wearing said silly outfit. Nothin' say's love like collectin' eggs and changing rabbit water while wearing a silly outfit!

The ticks jump on yer a$$ when in the silly outfit!
" />

enginecapt
A vow of silence and a year's worth of Bravo Juliets three times a day?

Gee.......I havent a clue. Can I talk with my mouth full?
Bugger off......and better yet, TOTALLY bugger off.
PS. yer on my $hit list.

joanie
I say iffen it makes you feel good, DO IT.
If I had the funds I would be right behind you!
But I dont so in the meantime, I'm, lookin for a Venus razor!

Copper

Copperhedzkettle
Cheeseburger
RE: Girls ONLY 2006/05/18 17:43:03 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by V960

I didn't notice waxing...oversight?

It freaking Hurts!
Thass why.

Copper
dreamzpainter
  • Total Posts : 1609
RE: Girls ONLY 2006/05/19 09:25:19 (permalink)
rrrrrrrrrrrrrofl
violent_hippy
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 6
RE: Girls ONLY 2006/05/23 23:30:08 (permalink)
lol...well i Do the laundry.
Make the bed.
Clean. [|)]
enginecapt
Filet Mignon
  • Total Posts : 3486
RE: Girls ONLY 2006/05/23 23:56:45 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by Copperhedzkettle

enginecapt
A vow of silence and a year's worth of Bravo Juliets three times a day?

Gee.......I havent a clue. Can I talk with my mouth full?
Bugger off......and better yet, TOTALLY bugger off.
PS. yer on my $hit list.

Copper

I wasn't aware that you'd removed me from the last time I was on it.
Copperhedzkettle
Cheeseburger
RE: Girls ONLY 2006/06/07 14:24:14 (permalink)

There is so much awesome stuff here that I missed. Must've been during the drought and I was totin water.

Great, great stuff.
Ya know I gotta respond!!!!

Ellen4641
" just try to be yourself......
that's what my bf likes best......
"

I really try to do so ellen, but then he refers to me as "Sybil".

Fieldthistle
Copper, you sound good to me.
The only suggestion I could add is do something that makes you happy.
I drink beer, but it really is a pain reliever at times.
Really, find something that makes YOU happy, and it will spread.

Great advice, FT, Thanks! Animals make me happy and I am surrounded by them. The hotdog wagon is put off indefinitely, my feet can't withstand it. So I'm playin with critters.

felix4067
"Sounds like you're doing things he likes, so if it works for you, then it's the right bunch of things to do. "

And he does things I like immensely!

roossy90
" What I want to know, is what my man will do for ME?
Like Kennedy said, "ask not what your woman will do for you, but what you will do for your woman?"
"

Mine fixes everything I break......lawn mowers, weed eaters, my truck, computers...........Blah blah, he can DO IT ALL.
He has missed work TWICE in the 5 years I have known him, once with pneumonia, the other passing a kidney stone. Both were emergency room visits.

I have to be very careful what I wish for, because he will find a way to get it for me, even iffen I dont need it.

When I broke my feet he carried me like a baby to the bathroom, the Doc, cooked for me, took care of my animals, and wuz dang tender, loving considerate and my blessed hero. He also paid for it all.

joanie41
"The only advice I can give you is to be yourself. Trying to change who you are to impress someone else always backfires. I could never be an "all-natural", hiking/backpacking/camping type of girl, and I'd be miserable if I tried to be that person. To thine own self be true! "

Was that Socrates? I could never be a high maintenance lady, but that dont mean I dont respect you. I certainly do because you are who you are are. Great Post!

WVH
"Yea, I know, it says "girls only," but I've always gotta peak. . . sometimes I see something really cool and sometiime I get . . . well, this. . . I was hoping for something a little more. . . anyway. . . Copper, I have three words for you. . . .

lingerie,
lingerie
lingerie.

It flatters, it covers, and like a buddy of mine said one day when we were admiring a not all the good looking woman at lunch one day "ya know, you can put an old hound dog in high heels and stockings and it'll look good."
"

Bwa-hahahhahahhhahahahahahhahhhah (the hound dog comment)
I never been one for lingerie, WVH.....it was just some ultra TIGHT Daisy Duke shorts and a tube top. I have tried to dance for him, but I invariably break into howls of laughter. Go Figger. I do however flash him a boob shot everyday when he leaves for work. Best I can do.

Bhambabe
"The only things he insists on are that I don't cut my hair ....."

I hear ya gal, I keep mine trimmed to the waist once a year, even though me mum says, "you can't have long hair after 40!"
My man says....it looks darn good on the pillow

Roossy90
" Guess I am out of league in this one.
Seems like too many "pretty" high maintenance wimmin that will do anything for their men here. zzzz
I feel like I am in the dark ages.

Not only in the dark ages, but incorrect.
A high maintenance woman is ALL ABOUT HERSELF. Not pleasin no one else. She is about hen-peckin her man and making him feel less than the door mat she steps on every day......Period.

PTH
What's up with that shirt thing? Don't seem to matter about education, economics or upbringing, ladies always end up with my shirts"

For me it is about feeling secure. When I take a nap while my man is out bustin his buns, I sleep on his side of the bed. I wear his shirts and underwear when I can get away with it.
Onliest way I know to explain is when my dau/son were sick and couldn't go to school. I still had to work. They always snuggled down in my bed and right where I laid.......they said it made them feel safe and loved. From the mouths of babes I guess I'm trying to say.

felix4067
Not all of us women who responded are like that, by the way.

You Freakin ROCK, felix!

Dreamz
" I don't buy "dead" flowers....I'd rather plant a rose bush...

Bwa-hahahahhaahhahahahahaha
Aint that the truth my friend?
I am a rose bush/climber FREAK!
Are you?

enginecapt
"I wasn't aware that you'd removed me from the last time I was on it."

Hey, with all the crazy stuff going on, ya hadda get bumped sometime.

The Copper

saps
  • Total Posts : 1560
RE: Girls ONLY 2006/06/07 20:16:16 (permalink)
Do you let all of your animals watch?
irisarbor
Double Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 606
RE: Girls ONLY 2006/06/08 17:49:28 (permalink)
HMMM
well sometimes I don't really FEEL like pleasing him after almost 24 years of marriage.. (and if he makes that 5 of the best years of my life joke one more time, I WILL scream),
But I please him by loving and caring for three children that I grew inside my own body, two at same FREAKIN' time- talk about getting LARGE!

Also by never bringing home the dreaded McD for dinner, but attempting someting resembling home cooked most nights , and something really good at least once or twice a week-

Also I pretty much never say say no in the bedroom.. while the opportunities may be fewer (and shorter-lived) with three kids around, and the energy levels may shall we say fluctuate... I don't want him looking elsewhere for any of that.

He pleases me by always doing all of the dishes- (I love to cook-hate to wash up) and maybe 1/3 of the laundry- which is pretty good since we both work full time.

With kids 17, 10, and 10 we just wish we had more US time.
V960
  • Total Posts : 2429
RE: Girls ONLY 2006/06/08 18:40:02 (permalink)
Interesting thread. It is a Mars and Venus thing.

I've been married (I'm male) for 24 years also. Have thirteen and seventeen year old daughters who are drop dead beautiful. I had the good sense to marry a beautiful woman who has aged well. I am that guy walking into a restaurant at the beach giving dirty looks to males eyeing my three ladies.

On a weekly, if not daily basis, I am corrected on my male stupidity. It's a gift for men ladies. "Those jeans have more holes than fabric" "OH DAD!!!"

And what is this with wearing our shirts and clothes? My ladies call them Daddy shirts. XL t-shirts do not fit a thirteen year old or my 110 pound wife for that matter. "Honey where are my fav rugby shorts?" "Ashley wore them to school today"

My youngest girl goes to a scholl that requires uniforms. Won that one.

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to:
© 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1