The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider

Glee Club in Raleigh

Change Page: < 1234 > | Showing page 3 of 4, messages 61 to 90 of 103
The Travelin Man

• Total Posts: 3698
Re:Glee Club in Raleigh Thu, 02/24/11 5:18 PM (permalink)
I thought that the band did play "Roll Out the Barrel."  Maybe I just heard it in my head.  Either way, they were a hoot - and even one of their contingent was checking out Poverty Pete's meat.

buffetbuster

Re:Glee Club in Raleigh Thu, 02/24/11 5:19 PM (permalink)
    The oompah band did play The Pennsylvania Polka, which they declared the Pittsburgh Steelers fight song.

mayor al

• Total Posts: 15062
      • Roadfood Insider
      Re:Glee Club in Raleigh Thu, 02/24/11 6:15 PM (permalink)
      TTM, Your post about PP is close to the line. What the tuba player was staring at must have been the beer-mug, not HIS MEAT !!

This whole report goes to show that the socialization of group at these meetings can certainly overcome some disappointments on a menu or two during the weekend.

Will the group consider a return to the Gulf Coast ?   Say  Mobile, Alabama to P-Cola,Florida...   Maybe doing the Mexico Beach in Cajun King's old neighborhood as part of the agenda.
      Think On It for a bit.

Sundancer7

Re:Glee Club in Raleigh Thu, 02/24/11 6:18 PM (permalink)
        The Travelin Man

I thought that the band did play "Roll Out the Barrel."  Maybe I just heard it in my head.  Either way, they were a hoot - and even one of their contingent was checking out Poverty Pete's meat.

Say what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul E. Smith
        Knoxville, TN

buffetbuster

Re:Glee Club in Raleigh Thu, 02/24/11 6:24 PM (permalink)
          Al, it is funny that you mention Mobile as a possible destination for next year.  ChiTownDiner and I were discussing possible places for next year and I told him Mobile would be my first choice.

The Travelin Man

• Total Posts: 3698
            Re:Glee Club in Raleigh Thu, 02/24/11 6:34 PM (permalink)
            I don't know what you guys are talking about.  Poverty Pete certainly had noteworthy meat the night of our gathering.  I can only assume that it was purchased here: 

Sundancer7

Re:Glee Club in Raleigh Thu, 02/24/11 6:59 PM (permalink)
              buffetbuster

Al, it is funny that you mention Mobile as a possible destination for next year.  ChiTownDiner and I were discussing possible places for next year and I told him Mobile would be my first choice.

Works for me.  The last time we were there, it was outstanding.  I need oysters at my age and Winzell's would be the best.  The BBQ place was the best (Brick Pit).  I am sure we can find many more.

A seven hour drive from Knoxville

Paul E. Smith
              Knoxville, TN

buffetbuster

Re:Glee Club in Raleigh Thu, 02/24/11 7:02 PM (permalink)
                The last time we were in Mobile as a group, the food and the company was outstanding.  The weather was not.  Still, the idea of The Brick Pit and Wintzell's.....

TTM-
                That sign is a classic! 
                <message edited by buffetbuster on Thu, 02/24/11 7:03 PM>

wanderingjew

• Total Posts: 7385
                  • Roadfood Insider
                  Re:Glee Club in Raleigh Thu, 02/24/11 7:59 PM (permalink)
                  Mobile would work for me.
                  I wanted to return to New Orleans (and possibly Austin) one last time before the foreign travel begins and also explore some of the white sauce bbq joints  further north in Alabama so that would be an ideal time to so

Poverty Pete

• Total Posts: 2266
                    Re:Glee Club in Raleigh Thu, 02/24/11 8:02 PM (permalink)
                    How about Birmingham?  We could take in the original Dreamland,  Wintzell's  in Guntersville, and a side trip to the airline baggage store in Scotsboro!
                    <message edited by Poverty Pete on Thu, 02/24/11 8:16 PM>

mayor al

• Roadfood Insider
                      Re:Glee Club in Raleigh Thu, 02/24/11 10:55 PM (permalink)
                      We'll refer back to this report for the suggestions being made, sometime late in th Fall.
                      Meantime the Spring/Summer Air Fares to Japan have increased by almost 70% recently and they won't confirm a June Fare at this point for Janet's trip. Things don't look good for those of us who don't use the F-Flier services !! We may have our summer travel re-arranged to domestic only !!

On the plus side we applied for Janets Passport on 2/2/11 and it arrived on 2/20/11. Despite all the rumors of long delays, the service from an Indiana small-town Post Office was outstanding, even if the person taking the Application and photos had to break off to sell some stamps a couple of times in the process.

Sundancer7

Re:Glee Club in Raleigh Fri, 02/25/11 6:43 AM (permalink)
                        It really does not matter to me as long as it is within decent driving distance from Knox Patch.  I have enjoyed each and every trip we have made and what makes it so special is being with my Roadfood friends.  I try to identify which trip was the best and I cannot do it.  All was outstanding in its own way although the first was probably the most notable due to some weird circumstances.  That was due to Jim in Kentucky being a political weirdo and finally having a seizure at our last stop.  I thought he was gonna die although he eventually came out of it.  What caused it??  I do not know as he never spoke to any of us after that.  Weirdest guy I have ever met.

Paul E. Smith
                        Knoxville, TN 

ChiTownDiner

Re:Glee Club in Raleigh Sat, 02/26/11 8:26 AM (permalink)
                          Ralph...i'm finally over the fact - now documented - that you plundered a portion of my dinner at the Bavarian Brathouse, leaving me emotionally distraught and unable to participate the remainder of the weekend. 

Nancypalooza

• Total Posts: 3778
                            Re:Glee Club in Raleigh Sat, 02/26/11 9:24 AM (permalink)
                            /patting Gregg's hand . . Ralph is like that.  ;)

Sundancer7

Re:Glee Club in Raleigh Sat, 02/26/11 10:11 AM (permalink)
                              ChiTownDiner

Ralph...i'm finally over the fact - now documented - that you plundered a portion of my dinner at the Bavarian Brathouse, leaving me emotionally distraught and unable to participate the remainder of the weekend. 

We all noticed that you barely ate anything else the remainder of Saturday

Paul E. Smith
                              Knoxville, TN

Ralph Melton

Re:Glee Club in Raleigh Sat, 02/26/11 12:37 PM (permalink)
                                Indeed, one of the tragedies of the trip was that I took your gulasch leaving you with nothing with which to console yourself but a multi-pound pork knuckle.
                                I cannot decide whether to say "I'm sorry" or "Muahaha!"

Ralph Melton

Re:Glee Club in Raleigh Sat, 02/26/11 4:25 PM (permalink)
                                  Some folks in our group left at 6am on Saturday to get a start on the day at Sunrise Biscuit Kitchen. But we couldn't make it out that early; we had to struggle to join the group at 7:30 at Once in a Blue Moon Bakery in Cary, NC.

Once in a Blue Moon Bakery is in an artsy area of Cary; there were murals and statuary in the shopping center, and several artsy stores that Lori would have happily spent hours in, if only they were open that early.
                                  The bakery itself continues the artsy theme with a big mural of gamboling vegetables.

Some Roadfood trips develop themes - or at least, leitmotifs. This trip's was The Quest for Pie. buffetbuster is very fond of pie, and led us to Once in a Blue Moon Bakery because they were reputed to have good pies. Their website lists these flavors: Apple Crumb, Apple Cranberry, Cherry, Chocolate Bourbon Pecan, Coconut Cream, French Silk, Key Lime, Lemon Chess, Pecan, Sweet Potato Pecan, and Pumpkin - but none of them were available Saturday morning, leaving him pieless.
                                  Instead, Lori and I shared a lemon square and a cupcake. The lemon square was only notable for being somewhat large; the cupcake was good but unremarkable.

From there, we went to Big Ed's City Market in Raleigh. All I know of City Market comes from this cursory visit, but my impression is that it was once a working place that got yuppified, such as has happened in several other cities. But the yuppification has not yet overtaken Big Ed's, which would make a farm tractor parked in front look right at home.

Big Ed's was our first gathering of everyone who was there for the weekend, including Paul Smith and Roz and Chris Ayers' parents.

Big Ed's may have been my first encounter in years with that nectar of the South, sweet tea. The tea had so much sugar that a little evaporation would have caused sugar to crystallize out. I'm not yet a jubilant fan, but it did complement a plate of biscuits nicely.
                                  The biscuits came out first, pale yellow rounds. The waitress recommended poking a hole deep into the biscuit with a finger, inserting the tip of the molasses bottle, and filling the center with molasses. I tried that, and concluded that I preferred the biscuits without the molasses.

Paul requested biscuits that were more done, and I preferred the browner biscuits he received.

Chris and I were drawn to some of the unusual offerings on the menu. I ordered the brains and eggs, after a careful explanation that I was buying this for the table instead of for myself - I wanted to be free of the assumption that I would finish the plate. (It was not clear from the menu whose brains these were, but I assume they were pork.) We made lots of zombie jokes about the brains and eggs - you can probably imagine them all.
                                  The brains and eggs had a certain organ-meat flavor, but it wasn't very strong - but eating them made me gag, and I choked my one bite down with difficulty. I don't know whether this was due to the taste of the dish or two my own anti-organ-meat biases. I'm not eager to order it again, though.
                                  As of this writing, I am showing no signs of zombiehood or kuru.
                                  The grits with redeye gravy that came with the brains and eggs were pretty good.

I also ordered a country ham biscuit, of which my major memory is the powerful salt of the ham.

Chris matched my brains and eggs by ordering the fish roe and eggs, which spawned lots of jokes about animals that didn't make it to childhood. The roe and eggs tasted very fishy; I didn't care for them.
                                  Chris also added an order of fatback, which was new to my experience. Fatback is cut from the back fat of a pig - it's essentially like bacon without any meat interfering with the fat experience. This fatback had been fried until it was crisp and puffy - the experience was something like a pork-flavored Cheeto. In this picture, the fatback is the curlicues on top of the eggs.

I recall that Paul's sausage was quite peppery, too much so for my pleasure.

Ralph Melton

Re:Glee Club in Raleigh Sat, 02/26/11 10:53 PM (permalink)
                                    From Big Ed's, we walked a block and a half to Cooper's Barbecue. (I try to be careful about matching the spelling that restaurants use themselves, but it's hard with barbecue restaurants - Cooper's own website uses both "Cooper's BBQ and Catering" and "Clyde Cooper's Barbecue".)

I can't even remember what I ordered, if anything; perhaps I just got swept up with the crowd.

The banana pudding was very good. In the background, you can see the spreadsheet ChiTownDiner uses to chart his Roadfood course.

The Brunswick stew didn't engage me, and I remember Chris Ayers saying it tasted mostly of vegetables, not of meat. The online menu provides a hint: the menu says their Brunswick stew is made with vegetables and chicken - but doesn't mention pork.

I recall the greens and the corn being very good, and I enjoyed the pork rinds that came with every dish. Lori, though, was very suspicious of the pork rinds, and dismissed them after a token nibble.

The barbecue sandwich made no impression on my memory at all, I'm sad to say.

From there, we drove off to the Roast Grill, also in Raleigh. Some of our group had left to do their own things, but we still had about as many members as there were seats in the Roast Grill. I did not try to force my way in; ChiTownDiner made his way in by the expedient of waiting for a seat to vacate, then slipping in immediately.

The Roast Grill hot dog was almost invisible from chili and toppings, but I could tell from a bite that it had been cooked until it was black. This sausage didn't snap - it was more of a crunch.

From there, the Quest For Pie pointed towards Mad Hatter Bakeshop in Durham. Lori and I took a detour on our way there to go by Sunrise Biscuit Kitchen, because we had not visited it at sunrise as the other folks did. Sunrise Biscuit Kitchen is a cheerful little restaurant that's drive-through only. I cannot recall a previous visit to a drive-through restaurant that's not a chain.

We shared a fried chicken biscuit, and though I would call it good, it was very unassuming; neither biscuit nor chicken called much attention to themselves. But I think it would be unfair to judge it too harshly for that, because I think that's what it was trying to be, and it wasn't trying to be an intensely flavorful bite. I'm skeptical about whether you could really eat this while driving, though - my intuition is that if you ate this while driving to work, you'd walk into work with a chest full of crumbs.
                                    I think, though, that this is one of the best pictures I took in the whole trip.

Thence to Mad Hatter's Cafe and Bakeshop, just across the street from the Duke campus

Mad Hatter's website advertises apple, cherry, pecan, blueberry, pumpkin, and key lime pies - but when we visited, they had none of them for sale. Lori chose a lemon cupcake and a caramel cupcake to share with Chris, Gregg, and Cliff; both were very good. 

Readers keeping careful count will notice that this was the sixth restaurant we had visited so far, and all of us were slowing down a little and thinking of the virtues of naps and digestion time. But Chris pointed out that Bullock's Bar-B-Cue was very close, and could give us one more sampling of North Carolina barbecue. I was easily persuaded, so we set off there.
                                    (Bullock's does not make it clear at all what their preferred spelling is. One sign says "Bar-B-Q", one sign says "Barbeque". The website says "Bar-B-Cue" and "Bar-B-Que". I tend to throw up my hands and say that this makes it very hard to match them, but perhaps the real lesson is that it's fairly easy to be as consistent as they are.)

Bullock's anteroom is decorated with portraits of the founders, sports teams supported by the restaurant, and quondam celebrities who have visited.

We shared a barbecue sandwich. I recall that this sandwich was rather vinegary, but I don't recall much else about it.

From there, we dropped one car at Allen and Son, and rode with Chris to UNC to hang out and digest a bit before dinner. The most notable thing in our UNC visit that day was a man with a pretty dog and a sign saying "Dog Tricks $1". Lori is a soft touch for a charitable appeal and was quick to fish out a dollar. The man told her to crumple up the bill and hide it in a nearby alley, while he kept the dog out of sight. We tucked the bill behind a drainpipe and said that we were ready, at which point the man told the dog, "Beans, go get it!" Beans sniffed around a bit, then found the bill, pulled it out neatly with his teeth, and returned to drop the bill at his master's feet. It was a good trick, and we clapped heartily - but it would have been even more impressive with two quarters and five dimes instead of a dollar bill.

ChiTownDiner

Re:Glee Club in Raleigh Sun, 02/27/11 11:35 AM (permalink)
                                      Ralph - Excellent recap...always fun being with you guys!

Muahaha!

Ralph Melton

Re:Glee Club in Raleigh Sun, 02/27/11 11:54 PM (permalink)
                                        To Allen and Son for dinner. 

Chris and I shared the pork and stew plate. Chris pointed out that the Brunswick stew was more meaty than that at Cooper's Barbecue, but it still tasted mostly of vegetables to me.
                                        As for the pork... it's possible that I just don't get eastern North Carolina barbecue. I don't recall much smoke flavor in this or any of the barbecue we had. It was all tasty roast pork, but I don't think that I could distinguish it by flavor from the pork knuckle at Bavarian Brathaus.

Chris loved the hush puppies; I agree that they were quite good, but they didn't fill me with delight.

I was wondering if I was enjoying the day's food less because of sleeping poorly, because I hadn't been delighted by anything so far. But that changed with the dessert course. ChiTownDiner imposed organization on the desserts with a clear mandate: "take a bite and pass to the left."

The pecan pie that I ordered was among the most sumptuous pecan pies that I've had. There's always a little fillip of pleasure when I find that my choice really was my favorite of the desserts the group chose, and I got to feel that now.

Lori ordered the key lime pound cake. Many of the folks at the table were very impressed by it, but Lori and I didn't notice much about it that improved on what Lori could do in our kitchen with some green food coloring and bottled lime juice.

Mariton ordered the coconut chess pie, which was a good chess pie with warm, rich egg and coconut flavors.

The cherry cobbler was very tasty, but I think it likely that the cherries came from a a can.

I also loved the chocolate pie that buffetbuster ordered. It was very rich and gooshy. Unfortunately, it included pecans which he doesn't care for, and he doesn't care for the coconut in the coconut chess pie, so his quest for pie was still thwarted.

mayor al

• Location: Louisville area, Southern Indiana
                                          • Roadfood Insider
                                          Re:Glee Club in Raleigh Mon, 02/28/11 6:41 PM (permalink)
                                          Excellent write-up's by all of the many and varied food samples found in the Land of Carolina. Sounds as though the traditions of the Glee Club have been carried forward to the next level.
                                          Plans for 2012 Celebration will be forthcoming in a timely manner this FALL.

Ralph Melton

Re:Glee Club in Raleigh Tue, 03/1/11 11:05 PM (permalink)
                                            Al underestimates how slow I am at posting trip reports - I still have four more restaurants to write about. To reduce that number to three:

Folks had Sunny Side Oyster Bar in mind from 500 Things To Eat Before It Was Too Late, but it was apparently too late—they thwarted all our efforts to find a working phone number for them. (I must give credit to Chris Ayers for the "too late" quip.) So instead, we all went to 42nd Street Oyster House. This place is not at all an undiscovered gem - both parking lots serving it were full, and we had to park over a block away. Inside, the place was loud and pinkly lit.

It was just as crowded inside; we were told that we'd have a two-hour wait for a table. Roz pulled out a twenty-dollar bill and approached the host. I dearly wanted to watch her negotiations, because my sheltered upbringing has left me unversed in such useful skills as bribery—but I thought that my gawking might diminish her effectiveness. She came back reporting that they wouldn't take her money, but she'd reduced the wait by an hour.

I am neither an avid seafood eater nor an experienced seafood eater. But I'd already sampled brains earlier; oyster held no fear for me. (The old joke about eating a live frog comes to mind.)

Chris Ayers tutored me in the ways of eating raw oysters. One method involved putting the oyster on a saltine cracker with cocktail sauce and hot sauce; the other involved eating it out of the shell with cocktail sauce and strong horseradish. Both of these were much more pleasant than my first oyster experience, in which I ate the oysters raw and unadorned for lack of a guide like Chris—but a snarky part of my brain suggests that the reason these methods were so much more pleasant is that they dilute the oyster experience.

I ordered the Oysters Bienville, a combination of oysters with sherry, mushrooms, parmesan, shrimp, and bacon. Really, the only way this could be less kosher would be by including flying creeping things. The predominant taste was mushroom and sherry, but there was a dark under-taste of oysters. I probably would not order this again.

Lori ordered a crab and artichoke dip, but it was too jalapeno-hot for her to enjoy and too cheesy for me to enjoy.

jackd418

• Total Posts: 49
                                              Re:Glee Club in Raleigh Wed, 03/2/11 12:31 AM (permalink)
                                              Ralph
                                              Sorry to hear you were not impressed with southern food.The problem is obvious,you're a Yankee with un-refined taste buds.How did you ever get your Southern States passport?LOL

i95

• Total Posts: 2500
                                                Re:Glee Club in Raleigh Wed, 03/2/11 8:07 AM (permalink)
                                                jackd418

Ralph
                                                Sorry to hear you were not impressed with southern food.The problem is obvious,you're a Yankee with un-refined taste buds.

I believe the larger problem to be Ralph looking at southern food through rose-colored glasses.  

Ralph Melton

mayor al

• Location: Louisville area, Southern Indiana
                                                  • Roadfood Insider
                                                  Re:Glee Club in Raleigh Wed, 03/2/11 10:47 AM (permalink)
                                                  I love Raw Oysters in the shell, and Fried Oysters as well. In the baked or roasted mixed with stuff, most seem to be over-powered with the cheese or wine or whatever...except for the 'Rockefeller' which has a cheese/spinach mix  with the Oyster. It seems to be mild enough to allow the Oyster to be recognized.
                                                    At Wintzell's in Mobile, knocking down 4 dozen Raw with the escort of a 16 oz mug of Yueng-Ling Beer(sp?) with each dozen, made for a Fine Appetizer...leading to a dinner of fried Oysters and Crab Claws.  Yeah. I do enjoy Oysters !

Here are a few Glee Club Oyster Samples !!
                                                  HUNT's in DOTHAN, AL- Raw and Cheese/Bacon by the Dozen

Then we tried PegLeg Pete's, In Pensacola Beach, FL- Crab-Claws 

THEN WINTZELL.s Downtown Store in Mobile, AL-
                                                  RAW BEAUTIES

SAMPLER of Various Roasted Oysters

Ralph Melton

Re:Glee Club in Raleigh Fri, 03/4/11 11:47 PM (permalink)
                                                    Breakfast on Sunday was more nearly brunch, scheduled so late that even we late risers could make it fairly easily. Breakfast was at Dip's Country Kitchen, of great renown as a dinner place, but less known to us as a breakfast place.

The sweet potato biscuits in our first basket were denser and a bit moister than the biscuits that came later.

ChiTownDiner ordered a plate of fried green tomatoes for the table, which gave me one of my action shots from the trip - everybody was photographing all the food, not just me.

The fried green tomatoes were firm and vigorous. It was a very different experience than I get from a ripe garden tomato, but tasty.

I ordered the salmon cake, egg, and grits. The salmon cake was somehow not what I expected; it was fairly dense with a thick salmon flavor. Chris was very impressed with it, though. The grits were sturdy and hearty; it's hard for me to compare them to the grits at Big Ed's, because neither grits called much attention to themselves, but both were well above the average of my previous grits experience.

I ordered a side of fatback as well, to double my fatback experience. Chris did a much better job of comparing this to Big Ed's fatback than I managed; he pointed out that this was a bit more solid and meaty than Big Ed's. 

I quite enjoyed Chris's trout breakfast; I remember the trout being very light and tender, though with many small bones.

And I quite liked buffetbuster's country ham. I think that I have had better country ham - but most country ham is good.
                                                    (Apparently I deleted my picture of the country ham and kept the accidental video. Silly me.)

Steve got the chicken tenders biscuit, which was served with gravy. Unfortunately, I don't recall the flavor.

ChiTownDiner got the roast beef hash, which was excellent. It was much better than most corned beef hash or roast beef hash of my experience.

Mariton's fried chicken was also served with brown gravy. It's a combination that seems reasonable, but not familiar to me. I don't recall whether I tried it; I think I heard others commenting that the gravy eliminated any crispness of the chicken crust.

A grand breakfast like this would not be complete without dessert. Chris ordered the chocolate pecan pie, which was a luscious concoction of warm, gooshy chocolate.

I forget who ordered most of the desserts, and perhaps it wasn't even clearly determined at the time, because all the desserts were ordered with intent to share.
                                                    The pound cake was very good, a cut above most pound cakes.

My memory fails me on the layer cake; perhaps Lori will be able to add some comments.

I ordered the blackberry cobbler, which was outstanding - this hit my gold standard of what a cobbler should be. The berries were incredibly flavorful, and the crust was just as crisp as I like it. (I tried spooning some berries on one of the biscuits, and though the biscuits were good, it just wasn't as tasty.)

Ralph Melton

Re:Glee Club in Raleigh Sat, 03/5/11 12:05 AM (permalink)
                                                      jackd418

Ralph
                                                      Sorry to hear you were not impressed with southern food.The problem is obvious,you're a Yankee with un-refined taste buds.How did you ever get your Southern States passport?LOL

I wouldn't consider this a wholly accurate characterization of me or my relationship with Southern food.

I was born and raised in Texas, to Texan parents. I wouldn't consider "Yankee" to be fightin' words myself - but I know people who would.

I've loved a great deal of Southern food in my time - just mostly not on that Saturday. One possibility is that I wasn't able to appreciate food as well as I otherwise might because of poor sleep the night before. Another possibility is that I hit a few biscuits, for example, that were good biscuits but not outstanding, and I judged them as such.

It's true, though, that I have unrefined taste buds. I prefer bold, strong flavors; this probably explains a lot of why I didn't appreciate Eastern North Carolina barbeque. However, it's possible that I may never develop taste buds refined enough to appreciate brains and eggs.

ann peeples

• Total Posts: 8317
                                                        • Location: West Allis, Wisconsin
                                                        Re:Glee Club in Raleigh Sat, 03/5/11 10:16 AM (permalink)
                                                        I appreciate your honesty, Ralph. My husband Bob's tastebuds arent all that in tune with some southern cooking, and his roots are in North Carolina! We visit Raleigh every couple of years to visit family, and his favorites are Big Eds sausage, Snoopys hot dogs, and fried chicken at most out of the way places.He doesnt care for eastern cue( or any cue for that matter) or grits. But he indulges me, who hasnt found a food I dont like! I am enjoying your report and pics.

Sundancer7

Re:Glee Club in Raleigh Sat, 03/5/11 5:58 PM (permalink)
                                                          Ralph, a very nice polite response and jackd418 was very very rude.

Paul E. Smith
                                                          Knoxville, TN

Poverty Pete

• Total Posts: 2266
                                                            • Location: Nashville, TN
                                                            Re:Glee Club in Raleigh Sun, 03/6/11 12:28 PM (permalink)
                                                            Brains and eggs  are, for me, a no brainer.  I don't eat it.

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark
                                                              Change Page: < 1234 > | Showing page 3 of 4, messages 61 to 90 of 103

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
                                                              • No New Messages
                                                              • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
                                                              • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
                                                              • Locked w/ New Messages
                                                              • Locked w/o New Messages
                                                              • Read Message
                                                              • Post New Thread
                                                              • Reply to message
                                                              • Post New Poll
                                                              • Submit Vote
                                                              • Post reward post
                                                              • Delete my own posts
                                                              • Delete my own threads
                                                              • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
                                                              What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com