Great Italian Food

Author
justind
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 2
  • Joined: 2005/02/01 16:27:00
  • Location: Jeannette, PA
  • Status: offline
2005/02/01 16:42:22 (permalink)

Great Italian Food

If you're looking for great italian food, i would definately check out www.delallo.com. They have a great selection of italian products. You might not have heard about them, because they're a huge distributor of olives, but they also have a full line of grocery. It's like they traveled the world, and brought back only the best.
#1

5 Replies Related Threads

    Sundancer7
    Fire Safety Admin
    • Total Posts : 13523
    • Joined: 2001/07/18 14:10:00
    • Location: Knoxville, TN,
    • Status: offline
    RE: Great Italian Food 2005/02/01 17:32:48 (permalink)
    quote:
    Originally posted by justind

    If you're looking for great italian food, i would definately check out www.delallo.com. They have a great selection of italian products. You might not have heard about them, because they're a huge distributor of olives, but they also have a full line of grocery. It's like they traveled the world, and brought back only the best.


    Justind: I notice that you are also in the same region. I appreciate you nice thoughts on such a neat place but I have to ask you if you are affiliated with the location that you so fondly noted. If so, you might want to contact roadfood.com to note your postive comments so they might be appropiately received.

    Paul E. smith
    Knoxville, TN
    #2
    Adjudicator
    Sirloin
    • Total Posts : 5066
    • Joined: 2003/05/20 11:25:00
    • Location: Tallahassee, FL
    • Status: offline
    RE: Great Italian Food 2005/02/01 19:10:39 (permalink)
    quote:
    Originally posted by Sundancer7

    quote:
    Originally posted by justind

    If you're looking for great italian food, i would definately check out www.delallo.com. They have a great selection of italian products. You might not have heard about them, because they're a huge distributor of olives, but they also have a full line of grocery. It's like they traveled the world, and brought back only the best.


    Justind: I notice that you are also in the same region. I appreciate you nice thoughts on such a neat place but I have to ask you if you are affiliated with the location that you so fondly noted. If so, you might want to contact roadfood.com to note your postive comments so they might be appropiately received.

    Paul E. smith
    Knoxville, TN


    Nicely done, Paul.
    #3
    justind
    Junior Burger
    • Total Posts : 2
    • Joined: 2005/02/01 16:27:00
    • Location: Jeannette, PA
    • Status: offline
    RE: Great Italian Food 2005/02/02 07:19:58 (permalink)
    I just thought some people should find out about the place. I have visited their one retail store in PA, and it was quite an experience. I just wanted to share it with everyone else. Sorry if i sounded like a boring advertiser...my bad.
    #4
    mudbug
    Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 130
    • Joined: 2003/03/31 16:37:00
    • Location: Nantucket, MA
    • Status: offline
    RE: Great Italian Food 2005/02/02 09:49:41 (permalink)
    Sundancer-Please take this in the best way:what is the problem with a post like Justind?It seems that you post "ads" for your friends Apple Barn monthly in this forum.Help me out.I must be missing something.Thanks.
    #5
    Sundancer7
    Fire Safety Admin
    • Total Posts : 13523
    • Joined: 2001/07/18 14:10:00
    • Location: Knoxville, TN,
    • Status: offline
    RE: Great Italian Food 2005/02/02 13:14:43 (permalink)
    quote:
    Originally posted by mudbug

    Sundancer-Please take this in the best way:what is the problem with a post like Justind?It seems that you post "ads" for your friends Apple Barn monthly in this forum.Help me out.I must be missing something.Thanks.


    Mudbug, there is nothing wrong with the post of Justind!. If you read what I posted, I suggested that if there was an a association with the mentioned, I suggested a contact with roadfood.com to establish a legitimate relationship.

    You are correct in that I voice a vote for a friend that owns a huge complex in Pigeon Forge. What you do not understnad is that I could not afford any ownership is this mega million dollar complex. It is an endorsement for a place that as "I" as a moderator and a person with intergrity would encourgage folks that read this forum to enjoy, entertain and visit without reservation. Many folks on this site has visited this huge complex and enjoyed. As a matter of fact, I took Bushie there on his last visit to Knoxville and I believe he enjoyed it very much.

    There is nothing wrong with anyone enjoying his or hers local relationship with a neat place that you enjoy. That is what this site is about. I only encourage those that have a personal interest to check in to establish a legitimate non bias opinion.

    A few who have posted such as Mr. Pig have posted and indicated that they are owners and stated that from the git go. When it is clearly out front what their intentions are, we then have the ability to delete their post. His was a great post and not hidden.

    I sincerely hope that this helps you with your thoughts.

    Paul E. Smith
    Knoxville, TN
    #6
    Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1