Great Snow Cones in KC

Author
zataar
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 1440
2009/06/15 09:30:17 (permalink)

Great Snow Cones in KC

Hopefully more of you will see this here as opposed to the Hot Dog Vendors Forum.
There is a great mobile trailer in KC called Fresher Than Fresh Snow Cones that is getting some national press. They are a little different than most similar ice products ie, Hawaiian Ice, Shaved Ice, and the like. The woman who owns it makes her flavors without artificial flavors or colors and uses locally sourced herbs, fruits and other ingredients, often organic. Her logo is charming and her trailer is vintage. Her blog keeps her fans posted to her locations, all of which are mere minutes from my house!

http://www.fresherthanfreshsnowcones.blogspot.com/

I highly recommend a visit to the snow cone trailer to any one visiting KC this summer. Try the ginger rose or espresso with piconcillo, or blackberry basil or whatever new flavor they are featuring.

2 Replies Related Threads

1bbqboy
    Filet Mignon
    • Total Posts : 4617
    Re:Great Snow Cones in KC 2009/06/15 09:49:15 (permalink)
    cool!
    Beef&Fries
    Hamburger
    • Total Posts : 58
    Re:Great Snow Cones in KC 2009/06/15 16:07:44 (permalink)
    I just had one Saturday,  she's set up often around 17th & Summit by the Blue Bird Bistro (excellent place to eat by the way) and I heard also sets up on First Fridays in the Crossroads somewhere.

Excellent snow cones, lime mint had small pieces of fresh mint with an outstanding lime juice, wife got lemon prickly pear and it was excellent also.

I'll get another next time we see her, worth a trip out of your way to find her on a hot summer day.

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1