The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider
Forum Themes:
Welcome !

Greek Restaurant - Bonita Springs, FL

stavros

• Total Posts: 7
Greek Restaurant - Bonita Springs, FL Sat, 05/27/06 11:52 AM (permalink)
I spent a few days in Bonita Springs/Naple Area last week and found a GREAT Greek restaurant called Zorba's. It's located in the Bonita Springs Sunshine Plaza at 9106 Bonita Beach Road. It's a family run place, with about 40 tables inside and 8 outside. I am Greek, and know Greek cooking. This was one of the best Greek restaurants I have ever eaten at. The portions are huge, and the quality of the food is excellent! We had a village salad, which is similar to a regular Greek salad, but doesn't have any lettuce, and the flaming cheese as appetizers. The avgolemono soup was perfect. Both served with pita bread. Wondeful. I had the special which they only serve on Saturday and Sunday, which was lamb shanks, which was large and falling off the bone delicious, served with a wonderful orzo and a side of those wonderful Greek green beans which are so overcooked and smothered with tomatoes. To accompany this, icey cold Aris beer. My dining companion had the combo plate that consisted of Moussaka, Pastitso, Meat stuffed grape leaves and rice pilaf. Another great meal! Dessert was Baklava and Greek Coffee. Honestly, we really didn't need to have the dessert, but it was so good! Highly reccomend this place if you're in the area. They are open for lunch and dinner, I think closing at around 9 or 9:30.
Steve

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
    • No New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    • Locked w/ New Messages
    • Locked w/o New Messages
    • Read Message
    • Post New Thread
    • Reply to message
    • Post New Poll
    • Submit Vote
    • Post reward post
    • Delete my own posts
    • Delete my own threads
    • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
    What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com