Greensboro, NC Short Roadtrip

Author
zaxbysfan
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 2
2009/12/27 22:44:38 (permalink)

Greensboro, NC Short Roadtrip

I am always in the Greensboro, NC area either going through on the way to the western mountains for pleasure or for business, but sometimes I am also in Greensboro itself for different conferences I have to attend for work.  There is never a trip in Greensboro where I do not at Carolina's Diner.  This diner has awesome food for an awesome price!  I have never in my life had a bad meal at this restaurant.  I did not have a camera with me when I ate their last night while I was in Greensboro, but I need to take some pictures next time so all can see.

However, they do have a website that shows their menu and such:  http://www.carolinasdiner.com

They have quite a few locations around the Greensboro/High Point/Archdale area.  I always eat at the location near the Airport.  The staff is always pleasant and the food is amazing.  They give you a huge portion of Country Fried Steak with 2 sides, Texas Toast and a side salad, all for around $8 I think it always is!

I wanted to post this to see if any other Roadfood-ers have eaten here before and what they thought!

2 Replies Related Threads

Play27
    Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 113
    Re:Greensboro, NC Short Roadtrip 2010/01/07 16:51:21 (permalink)
    I live in Greensboro but have never tried Carolina's. I will have to now based on your review. Wish I hadn't started a diet 4 days ago!
    Play27
    Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 113
    Re:Greensboro, NC Short Roadtrip 2010/01/20 07:49:36 (permalink)
    So much for the diet. kids were out of school Monday and I had a house full so we went to Carolina's. It was.....OK. My bacon cheeseburger was decent, fries were really good. My daughter liked her Pinto's but I suspect they came out of a can (I didn't try them). The chicken fried steak was obviously frozed and the gravy packaged. I was hoping for home cooked. Not. I'd go back but it's just another diner.
    Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Trial Version 5.1