Hay's Smoke House

Author
Wachusettgrad61
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 2
2004/05/02 19:25:35 (permalink)

Hay's Smoke House

Pappy and I went on back to Hay's Smoke House in Lexington, TN. for ribs this past Friday...and all I can say is....they are better than ever....and I never thought that was possible, but it was the best I have ever eaten...If any of you ever get out that way, be sure and stop there ....but get there at 11 am on Friday because then the crowds come....

WG61

3 Replies Related Threads

Bobs
    Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 244
    RE: Hay's Smoke House 2004/05/02 19:59:31 (permalink)
    I agree with you completely! My son came home from California a few weeks ago and I took him to Hay's for the first time. We could smell the aroma down the road as we approached. He had the ribs which were mouth watering and I had the chicken which is delicious. It is always difficult to decide on what to have. I could sit there all day and try a little bit of everything. The people are so nice and the service is great. I have commented many times that Hay's is my favorite when it comes down to authentic West Tn. whole hog bar-b-que. I have eaten at every establishment in this part of the country, including Memphis, and will put them at the top of the list.
    When you do go there I hope you get an opportunity to talk with Mr. or Mrs. Hay's. They are the greatest and make you feel completely welcome.You do need to remember that they are open only on Thurs., Fri. and Saturday.
    mayor al
    Fire Safety Admin
    • Total Posts : 15304
    RE: Hay's Smoke House 2004/05/02 21:34:01 (permalink)

It is impossible to say too much about how good the Hays BBQ is. These are the kind of people who have made the place a shining example of a 'home-style' business and makes driving a couple hundred miles well worth the effort. Mr Hays operation is number 1 on my list of places to head for when headed SouthWest.
    Art Deco
    Double Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 890
    RE: Hay's Smoke House 2004/05/05 12:07:04 (permalink)
    Gotta get back down there soon...
    Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1