Hello to you fellow food truck entreprenurs.

Author
"Chew Dat"
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 13
2012/03/09 22:15:46 (permalink)

Hello to you fellow food truck entreprenurs.

So I have been tnkering around with a truck for awhile. Served a few job sites (soft opening). I got a good feel of where I would need everything and decided to rebuild in Jan.. I have 17 years in high volume restaurants, hotel food, and fine dining. BOH,FOH, and management. Ms gulf coast. New orleans cuisine. Sporty, wyld, personable is my buisness model. I will upload pics as I progress. Thanks to all of you who chronicle your work, without you this thing we are trying to do will never happen. ( Take over the buisness by bringing back the joy in paying for food!!)

CHEW DAT BAY BAE!!

3 Replies Related Threads

Foodbme
    Porterhouse
    • Total Posts : 10353
    Re:Hello to you fellow food truck entreprenurs. 2012/03/09 23:25:28 (permalink)
    Chew Dat,
    Welcome to Roadfood! Your background and future plans will fit in nicely here. Since you're a newbee, It's gonna take a little while until you'll be able to post links, pictures, web sites etc. The Town Fathers have this stupid rule that they need to make sure that you're legit and you're not a spammer. Bear with us. Put some posts up on various forums to build your post count. Looking forward to seeing your progress.
    Maybe a veteran will contact you and volunteer to post pics for you. I would but I don't know how.
    What's your food theme gonna be??
    Dr of BBQ
    Filet Mignon
    • Total Posts : 3716
    Re:Hello to you fellow food truck entreprenurs. 2012/03/10 00:37:34 (permalink)
    Yes welcome but give us more information please.
    Bistro a go-go
    Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 171
    Re:Hello to you fellow food truck entreprenurs. 2012/03/10 11:04:37 (permalink)
    im a newb too but welcome anyways. youll find a lot of great info here and it all helps the collective notepad when building a mobile. im also dealing with post count deficiency's and cant wait to start posting pics. good luck and tell us what youre doing/planning. regards, mark
    Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1