Help With Eisenberg's Sandwich Shop in NYC

Author
SusieQuzie
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 13
2009/12/08 07:51:29 (permalink)

Help With Eisenberg's Sandwich Shop in NYC

I am hoping some kind roadfoodie in NYC can help me. Eisenberg's Sandwich Shop is located at 174 5th Ave., between 22nd and 23rd street.

In the window of the restaurant is a large photo in black and white, showing a bunch of guys sitting at the counter, must have been in the 70s or 80s. My husband---now 60 years old and living in upstate NY---is the last guy on the stools. Eisenberg's was a part of his day for nearly the whole 35 years he lived in Manhattan.

There is no negative nor record of that photo anywhere---it only exists in the window of Eisenberg's. I am asking if some kind roadfoodie in NYC might find it amusing to help me fulfill a dream for my hubby. I want to give him a large copy of that photo, but the only way to do it is to take a photo of the photo itself in the window. If anyone can do that and email the digital photo, I can take it and have it tidied up and blown up for my husband's present. I would be happy to compensate you for your time and effort.

PLEASE if you can do this for us, email me at sdw1255@aol.com. And may all the blessings of this season of miracles be yours!

Susie

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Trial Version 5.1