LockedHostess Raspberry Filled Donuts - help!

Page: < 1234 > Showing page 3 of 4
Author
Mighty Woman
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 1
RE: Hostess Raspberry Filled Donuts - help! 2007/03/27 17:45:45 (permalink)
I thought my 90yr old father was the only person "Jonesing" for these donuts! We used to be able to buy them in the local Safeway or Albertsons and even the discount outlet stores. We haven't been able to find them for the past few months so I decided to try an internet search. What do I find? More people looking for the same thing. Please don't tell me that Hostess has discontinued these. Poor Dad, it's one of the very few pleasures he has in life anymore. Maybe we need to start a letter writing campaign to Hostess
BakersBoy
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 302
RE: Hostess Raspberry Filled Donuts - help! 2007/03/27 17:59:11 (permalink)
You might want to try here:

www.bakeryoutlets.com/storelocator.asp

I hope you have good luck.

BB

stephmallea
Junior Burger
RE: Hostess Raspberry Filled Donuts - help! 2007/04/03 21:40:04 (permalink)
My best friend in Arizona just bought a box of Hostess Raspberry Filled Donuts yesterday! I think they are bringing them back. I am in California and I haven't seen them yet our way.
boxerlover
Junior Burger
RE: Hostess Raspberry Filled Donuts - help! 2007/05/17 16:44:08 (permalink)
Hello,
I came across this message board when searching for information on Hostess Raspberry filled donuts on Yahoo. Earlier this week, someone mentioned these donuts to me, and I had forgot all about them and how good they are. I went to Safeway and couldn't find them! I live in Oregon and always saw this in every store while growing up. So yesterday, I went to Winco and found them. Winco is a major chain in Washington, Idaho, Nevada, California, and Oregon with pretty low prices. I saw that someone mentioned that Hostess said that they are only found in some of these states, but not Oregon, so I figure that maybe we get them too due to the fact that Winco's head office is based in Idaho. Anyways, the ones I bought were so good! They were very fresh tasting and had more raspberry filling now than I remember while growing up and eating them.

I am thinking about buying some and selling them on eBay for those that want them, do you think this would be a good idea?
rizdif
Junior Burger
RE: Hostess Raspberry Filled Donuts - help! 2007/06/13 17:19:48 (permalink)
Utah resident here. Raspberry O's are always just around the corner here. Glad to supply anyone's cravings at cost + shipping. Just drop me an email and we'll work out your "fix". :)
calikris
Junior Burger
RE: Hostess Raspberry Filled Donuts - help! 2007/06/16 19:53:57 (permalink)
I am also looking for those donuts and have tried all the places everyone else has. Whoever has found them please email me and let me know how to get them. krissoult@yahoo.com thank you.
Snackster
Junior Burger
RE: Hostess Raspberry Filled Donuts - help! 2007/06/25 15:57:22 (permalink)
I also have been unable to find these Donuts for a long time, but today I was at King Soopers and was shocked to see them on the shelves!!! (Fort Collins Colorado)
I asked the stock manager about them and he said he has been unable to get them for a long time until now. Hopefully they will again be showing up for you folks looking for them.

PaulBPool
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 278
RE: Hostess Raspberry Filled Donuts - help! 2007/06/25 16:08:52 (permalink)
You know, on a related item, here in NY, Entemann's used to make a chocolate covered, raspberry filled donut, but they have long since vanished from the market. Too bad, 'cause they were pretty tasty (as most Entemann's donuts are). I also remember the Hostess powdered and filled donuts, and they were also pretty good.
Spryboy
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 5
RE: Hostess Raspberry Filled Donuts - help! 2007/08/20 20:07:41 (permalink)
Anyone seen any more of these recently? I've seen no sign of them here in central Texas :-(

fitzframalama
Junior Burger
RE: Hostess Raspberry Filled Donuts - help! 2007/09/10 00:10:45 (permalink)
I have been looking for these tasty treats for many years. I never thought there were so many people like me, wanting these donuts. I checked out a few replies and got a number that I'll try and see if they'll send me some. I live in San Antonio, I've been here for 23 years. I'm from southern California where these donuts are in abundance. The last time I was in California and had these donuts, I Was at my grandfathers funeral in 2003 and haven't had them since. anyone please help me if you can, I need a ready available supply
drummagick
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 173
RE: Hostess Raspberry Filled Donuts - help! 2007/09/10 01:39:01 (permalink)
They have a good supply of them at our local Safeway in North Central Washington. I have been thinking about them lately and almost picked up a box yesterday. Now I probably will get some tomorrow. Strange, I haven't thought of them in years and just started craving them within the last week.
Cindybug
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 14
RE: Hostess Raspberry Filled Donuts - help! 2007/09/10 14:47:19 (permalink)
I just found out they still sell these in Oregon, at least where my sister lives on the coast, Pacific City, which is not too far from Tillamook where the cheese is made:) My husband and I are going up around the first part of next month to visit so I'll be able to pick up a few boxes, can't wait! I think I'll buy several boxes so I can bring them back and freeze them. It still bugs me as to why Hostess only ships them to certain States though.
Cindy
pucca2610
Junior Burger
RE: Hostess Raspberry Filled Donuts - help! 2007/10/02 14:12:06 (permalink)
I live in new York and remember these donuts from when I was younger in the 80's. After that I never seen them in teh stores again. Than around 2003 they started to appear in small grocery stores around the city, than they were gone again. I called all over the place and no one will ship them to me. I realy loved these donuts and would like to konw if anyone knows of a place that will ship them to me. If so please email me at pucca1@optonline.net
artic429
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 2
RE: Hostess Raspberry Filled Donuts - help! 2007/10/25 16:35:15 (permalink)
get ahold of me and well talk business on these donuts!!!!!!
quote:
Originally posted by rizdif

Utah resident here. Raspberry O's are always just around the corner here. Glad to supply anyone's cravings at cost + shipping. Just drop me an email and we'll work out your "fix". :)
Cindybug
Junior Burger
RE: Hostess Raspberry Filled Donuts - help! 2007/10/25 16:46:19 (permalink)
I recently got back from a visit to my sister's place in Oregon and found these donuts in a Fred Myers store in Tillamook Oregon. They also sell them in the Safeway stores there. I brought back 2 boxes to take to my friend who has been craving these donuts too, she lives near Sacramento and they haven't sold them in that area for years. I'm embarrassed to say that about a month before my trip to see my sister she had mailed me a box of donuts along with some other things and I ate the whole darn thing all by myself in two days! oink oink. This time as soon as I got home with these two boxes they went straight in my freezer and that's where they are staying until I take them to my friends house next Monday.
Cindybug
PeteRFNY
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 4
RE: Hostess Raspberry Filled Donuts - help! 2007/11/02 11:53:48 (permalink)
Hey! Anyone out west that is interested in working out a trade for some east-coast goodies (Drake's Ring Dings, Yodels, what have you) for some delightful Hostess Raspberry-filled Donuts (aka Hostess-O's) shoot me a PM!

Heck, I'll even throw in a jar of Hellman's Mayonnaise so you can see what Best Foods Mayonnaise looks like EAST of the Rockies!

Petezs
artic429
Junior Burger
RE: Hostess Raspberry Filled Donuts - help! 2007/11/02 15:08:03 (permalink)
Still looking for some of these donuts... Some one drop me a line on these things!
PaulBPool
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 278
RE: Hostess Raspberry Filled Donuts - help! 2007/11/02 15:36:11 (permalink)
Spryboy, that's what "GOOGLE" is for! A quick search finds the Interstate Baking Site, which has a "locate an outlet" link right on it.
http://www.bakeryoutlets.com/storelocator.asp
Cindybug
Junior Burger
RE: Hostess Raspberry Filled Donuts - help! 2007/11/02 15:39:56 (permalink)
Hi from sunny California, for being the second day of Novemember it sure has been warm here, today is supposed to hit around 81, I am so ready for the cool weather!
As I said before I had brought some raspberry Os back from Oregon for my friend and stuck them in the freezer until I could make it down to see her. Well let me tell you guys, those donuts tasted as fresh as if they were just bought that day. So whoever said they "freeze very well" was right on the button.
I don't know where we can find these in California, I'm still looking myself. I asked my sister (in Oregon) if she would be interested in buying and mailing them out to different people but she said no, except to me of course. Sorry, I tried! I wish I could get a hold of someone at one of the Hostess factories, or Hostess corporation, to talk to and see why they don't ship them to more places. But then again I don't know, if they were more readily available I just might gain 20 pounds eating them!!!
Cindybug
Cindybug
Junior Burger
RE: Hostess Raspberry Filled Donuts - help! 2007/11/02 15:42:23 (permalink)
I should have read the previous post before I wrote my last one, I'm going to check out that website. thanks
Cindybug
Stephies_30
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 6
RE: Hostess Raspberry Filled Donuts - help! 2007/11/02 18:31:49 (permalink)
I have let people know that I have access to these at all times and have been able to ship them out to others that have asked. I put them on Ebay for awhile, but it was a pain. Anyway...I am willing to ship them out. They are usually like 350 a box and then shiiping, which is about 10.00 for two day (so they get there fresh) I don't really make money off of them, but I send them to my sister alot, so it's not a big deal. I would totally be willing to trade for things from the east... that I cannot get here!

Ok, anyway... let me know, if anyone wants them. Email me.. They get to the store fresh on Mondays and Thursdays...

Steph
sistergldnhair66
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 12
RE: Hostess Raspberry Filled Donuts - help! 2007/11/07 19:46:08 (permalink)
Steph, what sort of things are you looking for from back East. I think my son would adore these donuts and I'd love to get like 3 or three boxes...What's your wish list?
nikkistarr79
Junior Burger
RE: Hostess Raspberry Filled Donuts - help! 2007/11/18 22:51:18 (permalink)
hey capnhank idk if u can still get ur hands on these donuts but if u can please let me know. I've been looking for these 4ever! living in nyc these r impossible 2 find.
Geed looks soooooooooo happy
Stephies_30
Junior Burger
RE: Hostess Raspberry Filled Donuts - help! 2007/11/20 00:11:31 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by sistergldnhair66

Steph, what sort of things are you looking for from back East. I think my son would adore these donuts and I'd love to get like 3 or three boxes...What's your wish list?

I would love some Dunkin Donuts coffee beans! Or those cakes only made out East... they are like LARD!!! I forget what they are~ LOL

That would be awesome...
Stephies_30
Junior Burger
RE: Hostess Raspberry Filled Donuts - help! 2007/11/20 00:14:11 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by artic429

get ahold of me and well talk business on these donuts!!!!!!!
quote:

Email me (if you haven't already) and I can give you the details.
Steph
Geed
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 18
RE: Hostess Raspberry Filled Donuts - help! 2007/12/27 07:46:57 (permalink)
Hey everyone, it's been awhile so I'm just checking in.

Wondering if these little babies are still floating around out there somewhere. I've had a few people email me asking where to find them but they are still nowhere to be found here in the Northeast.

Some nice person out there sent me a box earlier this year but I can't remember who (I think it was Stephies)

I still find it amazing that there are other people out there just craving these donuts like I do. Come to think of it I could use another box.......
BWcolo
Junior Burger
RE: Hostess Raspberry Filled Donuts - help! 2008/01/20 07:04:25 (permalink)
Ok, colorado here and I am looking for these babies, help me out.
NJunderground
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 5
RE: Hostess Raspberry Filled Donuts - help! 2008/01/30 01:01:56 (permalink)
Just reading the headline of this post made me hungry.
whodoneitharry
Junior Burger
RE: Hostess Raspberry Filled Donuts - help! 2008/02/15 23:56:39 (permalink)
please help i was addicted to these hostess Os's donuts growing up in new york city i haven't had any i would say in forevere please contact me if you can get about 4 boxes lets work it out thanks in advance (har4sharm@hotmail.com)
quote:
Originally posted by artic429

get ahold of me and well talk business on these donuts!!!!!!!
quote:

Cindybug
Junior Burger
RE: Hostess Raspberry Filled Donuts - help! 2008/02/16 15:25:37 (permalink)
My husband went hunting out of state a few months ago to Idaho, while he was gone I started a low carb diet. Well when he came home what did he bring me? A box of the raspberry hostess O's. They sell them everywhere in Idaho and Montana and he remembered I had been talking about them so he wanted to surprise me. Oh man talk about temptation, I thanked him very much then put the box in a zip lock bag and stuck them in the freezer. There they sat for the next two months, staring at me every time I opened that door, but I told myself when I lost at least 10 pounds I would treat myself to one, and I finally did and it tasted like heaven. Needless to say I have finished the box since then, how could I not? But I ate one once a week as a treat and am still doing well on my diet. They taste just as fresh after being froze then thawed. I'm almost glad these donuts are hard to find or I would eat too many!!
Page: < 1234 > Showing page 3 of 4
Jump to:
© 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1