The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider

Hot Dog Lovers Need To Try Orlando's Jazzy Dog Cafe

Orlando Living

• Total Posts: 6
Hot Dog Lovers Need To Try Orlando's Jazzy Dog Cafe Sun, 07/19/09 2:26 PM (permalink)
Jazzy Dog Cafe was sold last year. How disappointed I was when I returned and found that the previous owner, Debbie had sold! I tried several times to eat there again but the new owners are the worst! The atmosphere used to be the best! The playful banter with the staff and the previous owner, the very cool trendy decor, the very clean, clean cafe was ALL gone! I can NOT say to run there or even try it! This new owner changed too much, it's dirty they are rude and its NOT the same. What makes it horrible is the gossip that comes from the new ownership, his mouth, its scary! Makes ya wonder what he'll say about you when you walk out the door!! Sorry folks. If the previous owner EVER opens up another place, I am sure they will be lined out door! 

Review Below Was Written When Debbie, The Previous Owner Was There!!!!

We went to pick up relatives from the Amtrak in Orlando and saw the sabrett umbrella and orange flags, plus the Budweiser sign (its hot here in Florida) We had the best hot dogs of our life! The toppings on these dogs were sooo good! (no kidding), my husband had 3 and I had two and we split these greaseless fries. Fries with no oil and totally crispy.  I forget all the names of the dogs, but I can tell you they have tons of toppings like blu cheese cole slaw, fabulous chili, avocado, pretzel buns and the list goes on.  It's not your typical hot dog place. It's kind of industrial, old fashion city and just warm and friendly. They have real New York knishes and pastrami sandwiches, which our guests got when they got off the train from up north. I am so excited to tell the world about this place! This is now my favorite place to go!With a great price.  It's about time a hot dog place has a totally awesome concept and atmosphere. The owner told us they recently became a franchise. Watch for the Jazzy Dog Cafe, they got it going on! If you are ever in Orlando make the stop!
<message edited by Orlando Living on Thu, 03/3/11 8:19 AM>

sk bob

• Total Posts: 1801
    Re:Hot Dog Lovers Need To Try Orlando's Jazzy Dog Cafe Tue, 07/21/09 9:17 PM (permalink)
    wow! ooh! aah! the best!
    man I gotta try this place
    where is it ? in the train station?

Orlando Living

• Total Posts: 6
      Re:Hot Dog Lovers Need To Try Orlando's Jazzy Dog Cafe Wed, 07/22/09 6:20 PM (permalink)
      They directly across from the downtown Orlando Amtrak station.  It's a a few blocks off of Orange Ave. I have their menu here let me get the number. OK (407) 428-0633.  If you want to map it the address is 1311 Sligh Blvd. Orlando, FL 32806  I feel like going there right this minute.  They are open every day of the week, but only til 3pm.  Ask Debbie to show you the special lights. She calls them the happy hour lights.  Be prepared to either order a bunch of hot dogs, or go there every day for  while.  The dogs are additive.  Some are really unique and then you have the usuals.  Whatever you have its alway the best.

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
        • No New Messages
        • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
        • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
        • Locked w/ New Messages
        • Locked w/o New Messages
        • Read Message
        • Post New Thread
        • Reply to message
        • Post New Poll
        • Submit Vote
        • Post reward post
        • Delete my own posts
        • Delete my own threads
        • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
        What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com