The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider

Hot Dog University, Hype or......?

Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 31 to 37 of 37
C2CD

• Total Posts: 189
Re:Hot Dog University, Hype or......? Sat, 06/15/13 12:51 PM (permalink)
top^dog

want to increase your biz.... mount an infrared grill on your cart...a lot of options open up... a little bacon, some grilled onion, maybe a shishkabob toasted buns grilled georgia hots steamed then grilled dogs.  then add a gf-10 fryer and you will really do well.... i started with a carts unlimeted push cart and moved up to trailer cart with attached fryer and grill and now a truck with everything and ice cream....i learned as i went along, i would not personally consider giving 300-400 away on education but for some it may help

I wish I could, in my area bacon has to be done at the commissary and we can't have fryers on our carts  but when I relocate and save up for my next unit it will be decked out will all that, I am still debating a really long cart our a trailer that is like an enclosed kitchen, I'm kinda leaning towards the trailer cause I can do that year round and in any weather

C2CD

Re:Hot Dog University, Hype or......? Sat, 06/15/13 12:51 PM (permalink)
    top^dog

want to increase your biz.... mount an infrared grill on your cart...a lot of options open up... a little bacon, some grilled onion, maybe a shishkabob toasted buns grilled georgia hots steamed then grilled dogs.  then add a gf-10 fryer and you will really do well.... i started with a carts unlimeted push cart and moved up to trailer cart with attached fryer and grill and now a truck with everything and ice cream....i learned as i went along, i would not personally consider giving 300-400 away on education but for some it may help

I wish I could, in my area bacon has to be done at the commissary and we can't have fryers on our carts  but when I relocate and save up for my next unit it will be decked out will all that, I am still debating a really long cart our a trailer that is like an enclosed kitchen, I'm kinda leaning towards the trailer cause I can do that year round and in any weather

djdawg

• Total Posts: 439
      Re:Hot Dog University, Hype or......? Sat, 06/15/13 12:59 PM (permalink)
      Professor of Hot Dogs.....ha ha...that just sounds funny. 

Michael Hoffman

• Total Posts: 17828
        Re:Hot Dog University, Hype or......? Sat, 06/15/13 1:21 PM (permalink)
        The guy's a troll, hellbent on attacking everyone and everything he envies. Pay him no mind.

Speedymike

• Total Posts: 32
          Re:Hot Dog University, Hype or......? Sat, 06/15/13 1:26 PM (permalink)
          matthartung: That is disrepectful for people trying to make an honest living.Y ou don't have to like it but don't trash it.

pnwchef

• Total Posts: 2236
            Re:Hot Dog University, Hype or......? Sat, 06/15/13 2:01 PM (permalink)
            Pacific Northwest Chef.. What is a hot dog mafia....

C2CD

Re:Hot Dog University, Hype or......? Sat, 06/15/13 2:49 PM (permalink)
              @
              This thread is locked. If you have honest questions about the topic contact Mr Reitman via email...not on a thread here.
              Mayor AL
              <message edited by mayor al on Sat, 06/15/13 3:13 PM>

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark
                Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 31 to 37 of 37

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
                • No New Messages
                • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
                • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
                • Locked w/ New Messages
                • Locked w/o New Messages
                • Read Message
                • Post New Thread
                • Reply to message
                • Post New Poll
                • Submit Vote
                • Post reward post
                • Delete my own posts
                • Delete my own threads
                • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
                What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com