The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider

Hotel Opinions

Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 30 of 36
EliseT

• Total Posts: 2849
Hotel Opinions Tue, 01/24/06 12:33 AM (permalink)
Do you think it's better to get the worst room in the fancier hotel, or the best room in a cheap place?

UncleVic

• Total Posts: 6025
    • Roadfood Insider
    RE: Hotel Opinions Tue, 01/24/06 12:49 AM (permalink)
    quote:
    Originally posted by EliseT

Do you think it's better to get the worst room in the fancier hotel, or the best room in a cheap place?

There's a best room in a cheap place? Huh...

6star

• Total Posts: 4388
      RE: Hotel Opinions Tue, 01/24/06 1:01 AM (permalink)
      Even the worst room in a fancier hotel will most likely be much more expensive than the best room in a cheap place. This is usually due to the fact that the fancier place will feel they are giving you a lot more "atmosphere" that you should pay for. The same goes for many, many restaurants. The fancy one will arrange a small amount of food as artistically as is possible, while the cheap place will give you much more food in a pile.

I think you can tell (as long as it is clean) whether hotel or restaurant, I don't want to pay for "atmosphere". (It won't fill you up, nor will it make you sleep any better.)

felix4067

• Total Posts: 3289
        RE: Hotel Opinions Tue, 01/24/06 1:42 AM (permalink)
        It depends on why I'm in a hotel. If I simply need someplace to sleep, then the best room in a cheap place is fine, as long as it's clean. If I'm on business and expect to be having people stop by the room for socializing (we often use our rooms as hospitality suites), then I'll go for the nicer place, even if I can't afford the nicer rooms.

Of course...if I'm on business, odds are good that I'm not paying, so we'll get the more expensive rooms anyway. Like last summer in Honolulu, I was on the 28th floor of the Sheraton Waikiki, with a city/mountain view. Cost me not a dime.

BT

• Total Posts: 3589
          RE: Hotel Opinions Tue, 01/24/06 3:05 AM (permalink)
          The worst room in a fancy hotel is going to be a clean, comfortable place to sleep. What you likely won't get is a lot of space and a great view. That's what the people in the more expensive rooms are paying for. But the quality of the mattress, linens and toiletries should be the same as should the services (free newspaper, continental breakfast etc).

On the other hand, a cheap hotel may or may not be a flop house with a bad mattress, inadequate housekeeping services, a crummy neighborhood or some other "issue" for which even the fanciest room won't necessarily compensate. Not always, of course, but you're taking a risk if you aren't familiar with the place.

Since I normally use my hotel room only for bathing, sleeping and changing clothes, I don't need a lot of room and the view isn't worth a lot of money to me. Therefore, when I'm driving and can see what the place is like I'm often willing to risk a cheap motel (as long as it looks OK when I pull up), but when booking a room sight unseen in a large city, I try to upscale it a bit (lots of times I'm able to get something in a really nice hotel at a bargain rate on the internet).

BT

RE: Hotel Opinions Tue, 01/24/06 3:22 AM (permalink)
            quote:
            Originally posted by 6star

Even the worst room in a fancier hotel will most likely be much more expensive than the best room in a cheap place.

I think this is true only if you are willing to consider only a specific fancy hotel. Most larger cities have very nice hotels that are, for some reason, willing to book their lesser rooms at a real bargain rate. Sometimes it's because the place is new and hasn't yet built up a client base. For example, in San Francisco both the 4 Seasons and the Omni opened in the wake of the 2000 stock market slide and/or 9/11 and were selling rooms way below their usual stratospheric rates. Similarly, I got to stay in a $350/night room at the Monaco in Chicago for $125 when it was new (even my cab driver didn't know where it was but was mightly impressed when we pulled up--he said it was the best hotel location he could imagine right where Michigan Ave crosses the river from the Miracle Mile and enters the Loop). Next time I went to Chicago, that bargain was long gone but I found a similar one in the Monoco's sister hotel deeper into the Loop. And on a trip to New Orleans, the best deal in town turned out to be on the top (40th) floor of the Sheraton with a fabulous view--I have no idea why.

Fieldthistle

• Total Posts: 1948
              RE: Hotel Opinions Tue, 01/24/06 5:53 AM (permalink)
              Hello All,
              In the early 1980's, I was reservation manager at the Sheraton Hotel in Harrisonburg, Va.. Back then the rooms were all basically the same, but it was the location of the room that determined the rate charged. Pools side rooms were more expensive than 4th floor rooms, 2nd floor with a pool view were more expensive that 2 second floor with the parking lot view.
              In the late 1980's, I worked at an Econolodge. There prices were basically the same for each room, except for the ground floor rooms, but we had rooms that we kept separate for people who worked in jobs like construction or laying pavement on roads, etc., because the
              manager felt they brought in heavy duty dirt that was often hard to clean. They were the worst rooms, but the guests were charged the
              same rates, based on number of occupants. I got tired of telling weary, hard-working construction workers that we didn't have any 1st floor rooms at 4p.m., when we did have them. I got out of the biz. That was my experience back then. Today, it's probably the same.
              Take Care,
              Fieldthistle

EliseT

RE: Hotel Opinions Tue, 01/24/06 7:08 AM (permalink)
                Well, a trip to Europe next May prompted this question. In one case, there is an adorable "boutique" hotel, fancy-schmancy, with an award-winning restaurant, etc. But the room is on the city side, on the ground floor with "easy access" to the bar (such a nice way to put it). But yes, the "atmosphere" will be first rate.

Or there is a more run-down but picturesque place where I can get a 9th floor ocean view for about 30 bucks less. But the reviews I read in Travelocity use the word "uncomfortable" alot and part of it has been converted into a hostel.

I think I'm going for ritzy.

Now I am trying to research Paris hotels and losing my mind. They are 200-800 US dollars a night!

The Travelin Man

• Total Posts: 3698
                  RE: Hotel Opinions Tue, 01/24/06 9:48 AM (permalink)
                  Paris prices depending on season are about equal to or greater than NYC. Most folks can find a "decent" hotel room in NYC for under $200/night most times of the year -- but, there have been stories upon stories of the Super 8 Motel in Times Square chanrging upwards of $400/night (http://www.usatoday.com/travel/news/2005-12-08-budget-hotel-nyc_x.htm). I had a friend stay there and she (well, her company) paid the $330/night rate.

I have become a hotel snob. I travel a lot for business and reap the rewards when I travel for personal. I have a minimum standard for what I should expect from a hotel -- and most of the dives just do not come anywhere near close enough.

6star said "I don't want to pay for "atmosphere". (It won't fill you up, nor will it make you sleep any better.)" For me, that is just not true. I stay at some hotels because of the better bedding --my most important feature in a hotel room -- I figure that you spend more time in the bed and the bathroom than anywhere else in the hotel -- so, those should be the nicest features. The Sheraton family of hotels (which also include Westin and W) have all upgraded their bedding; Marriott, who quickly found out that this was something that mattered to their customers, followed suit, but are not as uniform in guaranteeing new bedding at all of their properties; Crowne Plazas have done this; and now Hilton is slowing getting on the bandwagon. You will likely not find upgraded bedding at a Motel 6, Rodeway Inn, Red Roof, or such.

If you spent 120+ nights in hotels, the mattress would be more important to you!

joanie41

• Total Posts: 401
                    RE: Hotel Opinions Tue, 01/24/06 12:07 PM (permalink)
                    After having to stay in some real dumps when I travel, I too have become pretty picky about where I will stay. I don't much care about all the extra amenities, because I don't use them, but I do want the room to have complimentary WiFi (heck, even cheap places have that now!) and I want nice bedding. This past weekend, my sister came to visit me, and we spent the weekend up the street in Baltimore. I used Priceline and got a room at the Lord Baltimore Radisson for $50/night, which is really cheap. Happily, the room was really nice...two queen beds, down comforters, and 5 overstuffed down pillows on each bed. Decent sized bath as well, and large TV (which we didn't use). We lucked out, because it was a quiet weekend in the city, and occupancy was low. It's tougher when we travel with the kids...we can't afford to go really deluxe, but we've had pretty good luck with the hotels that include a full kitchen, etc.

A real dealbreaker is when I request a non-smoking room, but the room reeks of smoke when I get there. I've had "words" with hotel staff over this before...

felix4067

RE: Hotel Opinions Tue, 01/24/06 12:12 PM (permalink)
                      quote:
                      Originally posted by joanie41

After having to stay in some real dumps when I travel, I too have become pretty picky about where I will stay. I don't much care about all the extra amenities, because I don't use them, but I do want the room to have complimentary WiFi (heck, even cheap places have that now!) and I want nice bedding.

Where the heck do you find FREE wi-fi?????? I've always had to pay for it, even in the most upscale places (Sheratons and Westins leap to mind).

When I'm at Red Roof, I expect to have to pay for wi-fi, so I just use my dialup for the little bit of online (less than an hour a day) I need. But I've always had to pay for it no matter what hotel I'm in.

BT

RE: Hotel Opinions Tue, 01/24/06 12:23 PM (permalink)
                        quote:
                        Originally posted by stevekoe

Paris prices depending on season are about equal to or greater than NYC. Most folks can find a "decent" hotel room in NYC for under $200/night most times of the year -- but, there have been stories upon stories of the Super 8 Motel in Times Square chanrging upwards of $400/night (http://www.usatoday.com/travel/news/2005-12-08-budget-hotel-nyc_x.htm). I had a friend stay there and she (well, her company) paid the $330/night rate.

I have become a hotel snob. I travel a lot for business and reap the rewards when I travel for personal. I have a minimum standard for what I should expect from a hotel -- and most of the dives just do not come anywhere near close enough.

On my recent New York trip I stayed at the Chelsea Savoy, corner of 23rd and 7th Ave. http://chelseasavoy.citysearch.vista.com/ . It's a clean, modern place that's conveniently located for my needs (it sits practically on top of a subway station)--but spartan. It was $140/night. Unless they raise the rates or are full, I'll stay there again the next time I visit New York.

kland01s

• Total Posts: 2835
                          RE: Hotel Opinions Tue, 01/24/06 1:25 PM (permalink)
                          Recently stayed in a Super 8 that is convienient to MIL's assisted living situation in Peoria, Il. This location has been recently remodeled, was super clean and quiet, had a reasonable free breakfast and had free wi-fi, all for $60. There are nicer places in town but we are only in the room to sleep so why pay more.

RubyRose

• Total Posts: 2187
                            RE: Hotel Opinions Tue, 01/24/06 1:32 PM (permalink)
                            I usually pick neither of the two choices in the original post and go for a room in a hotel that's a step below fancy but not a dump. For example, in Manhattan, we usually stay at the Casablanca Hotel - lower price than the large chains but always a clean and comfortable room and friendly staff.

Jimeats

• Total Posts: 3175
                              RE: Hotel Opinions Tue, 01/24/06 3:53 PM (permalink)
                              Any hotel/motel with a bar attached or inside is a 5 star establishment as far as I'm concerned. Chow Jim

The Travelin Man

RE: Hotel Opinions Tue, 01/24/06 3:55 PM (permalink)
                                quote:
                                Originally posted by BT

On my recent New York trip I stayed at the Chelsea Savoy, corner of 23rd and 7th Ave. http://chelseasavoy.citysearch.vista.com/ . It's a clean, modern place that's conveniently located for my needs (it sits practically on top of a subway station)--but spartan. It was $140/night. Unless they raise the rates or are full, I'll stay there again the next time I visit New York.

I have never stayed there, but was offered a room at the Wellington (http://www.wellingtonhotel.com/) for my next trip to NYC for $169. Opinions on tripadvisor.com and epinions.com vary from completely unacceptable to OK if you have low expectations. It seems that is the case with many second, third, or fourth-tier NYC hotels. I have no trouble navigating public transportation and do not NEED to stay IN Manhattan most times when I visit NYC. I can just as easily stay out on Long Island or in New Jersey -- IN A NICE HOTEL -- and take the train into the city and spend less money on a hotel, parking, etc. than I ever would for an extra train ride and subway pass.

Hotel rooms in most major cities, especially NY and Paris, are exceptionally small. If you keep that expectation in check, you will be OK. I stayed at the LaQuinta (which is Spanish for 'behind the Denny's) in K-Town in Manhattan last year. The price was right (under $120/night -- not going to happen anymore!), and the location couldn't be beat. But, the room was so small that the door, when opened, almost banged into the queen sized bed. There was about enough walking room on the other side of the bed for one person to stand cross ways. Surprisingly, the bathroom was of decent size -- apparently, that is where they chose to put ALL of the room!

The Travelin Man

RE: Hotel Opinions Tue, 01/24/06 4:03 PM (permalink)
                                  quote:
                                  Originally posted by felix4067

Where the heck do you find FREE wi-fi?????? I've always had to pay for it, even in the most upscale places (Sheratons and Westins leap to mind).

When I'm at Red Roof, I expect to have to pay for wi-fi, so I just use my dialup for the little bit of online (less than an hour a day) I need. But I've always had to pay for it no matter what hotel I'm in.

Actually, I know this sounds a little strange, but you are more likely to find free internet access at hotels that cost less money than ones that are more expensive. The theory is that the budget/mid-price lodging market is very competetive in what they offer for the price -- while the upscale market caters to a clientele that will either pay for extra amenities or can expense them.

You can find free HSIA at all/most Hampton Inns, Courtyard by Marriott, Fairfield Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Comfort Inn, etc. Most of these places also offer complimentary breakfast, of some sort (with the exception of Courtyard). However, Sheraton, Westin, Marriott, Crowne Plaza, Hilton, etc. all/most charge -- upwards of $10/night for HSIA -- and most do not offer a free breakfast, unless you are on the club/concierge level.

If you are going to pay for HSIA, Marriott offers one of the best deals around. Their "Wired for Business" plan, which is (should be) available at all domestic Marriott and Renaissance hotels, includes internet, local and long distance phone service for one price (usually $9.95/day). If you are going to use the computer and make any long distance calls, this is a pretty good deal. Hotel phone charges, if paid separately as direct-dialed phone calls, could put you in the poor house.

Sundancer7

RE: Hotel Opinions Tue, 01/24/06 4:09 PM (permalink)
                                    quote:
                                    Originally posted by felix4067

quote:
                                    Originally posted by joanie41

After having to stay in some real dumps when I travel, I too have become pretty picky about where I will stay. I don't much care about all the extra amenities, because I don't use them, but I do want the room to have complimentary WiFi (heck, even cheap places have that now!) and I want nice bedding.

All Courtyards, Residence Inns, Fairfield Inns either have or in the process of installing free WIFI. All I hve stayed at in the last six months have offered it for free. Most can be accessed in your room although some have not toally converted and offer it in the lobby only.

Sometimes they can be a little tricky to access as you have to go through your internet explorer but after that, it is easy.

Paul E. Smith
                                    Knoxville, TN

signman

• Total Posts: 1743
                                      RE: Hotel Opinions Tue, 01/24/06 4:13 PM (permalink)
                                      Elsie, I'm sure you are enjoying all this NYC talk, when it seems you are most interested in Paris. I consider myself pretty good at getting good deals here in the states. I'm very proficient with Priceline. But Paris really threw me for a loop. If you have miles or points with any of the hotel or credit card companies, this may be a good time to use them.

I ended up booking something thru Expedia, but it was a very time consuming procedure as I had to check out every hotel that seemed reasonable on Trip Advisor, and more often than not the reviews were less than acceptable. I ended up with something that worked out just fine, but I would mostly classify it as a 1 star hotel here, I think it was 3 in Paris, and it cost $100 per night. The elevator held me and my luggage, and that's it. The bathroom was smaller than on a cruise ship. The same $100 purchased a wonderful 4 star hotel in London thru Priceline.

Let me know if I can assist. Do you have a preferred area to stay?

Sundancer7

RE: Hotel Opinions Tue, 01/24/06 4:32 PM (permalink)
                                        Paris has six Marriott facilities with two of them being Courtyards.

I have attached their web site and all you have to do is type is Paris for the city and France for the country and ask them to list all hotels available.

The Courtyards should be reasonable for Paris and they are generally very safe

http://marriott.com/default.mi

Paul E. Smith
                                        Knoxville, TN

BT

RE: Hotel Opinions Tue, 01/24/06 6:05 PM (permalink)
                                          quote:
                                          Originally posted by stevekoe

Opinions on tripadvisor.com and epinions.com vary from completely unacceptable to OK if you have low expectations. It seems that is the case with many second, third, or fourth-tier NYC hotels.

I look at those things skeptically. As you say, I found a wide range of opinions about the Chelsea Savoy before I stayed there but I also realized that most of the bad reviews had to do with "unhelpful" staff behind the front desk, not with the room itself. After I stayed there, I found I agreed--the front desk folks weren't very helpful (one night, I wanted to ask directions but I couldn't drag the girl behind the desk away from her computer where she was making an internet purchase), but the room was just fine and at what I consider a bargain price. The moral, I think, is take a serious look at what the complaints are about and decide if that matters to you.

BT

RE: Hotel Opinions Tue, 01/24/06 6:11 PM (permalink)
                                            quote:
                                            Originally posted by signman

Elsie, I'm sure you are enjoying all this NYC talk, when it seems you are most interested in Paris.

She may be interested in Paris, but she started the topic by asking a very general question and I think most of the New York discussion applies to any major world-class city. The specifics, at least the ones I offerred, mostly just illustrate a more general point. Besides, unless my geography lessons back when were way off, that "ocean view" won't be in Paris so she's not just interested in there.

roossy90

• Total Posts: 6695
                                              RE: Hotel Opinions Tue, 01/24/06 7:32 PM (permalink)
                                              quote:
                                              Originally posted by Jimeats

Any hotel/motel with a bar attached or inside is a 5 star establishment as far as I'm concerned. Chow Jim

When on the road, I ALWAYS look for a bar VERY VERY close to a room also..Whether walking distance, like a block.. or attached...
                                              That is my priority, because usually I have been driving a long time, and want a cocktail, and then right to sleep.. I am so tired, mattress doesnt matter at that point.

Great minds think alike!, Jim...

But I did stay at a remodeled Red Roof Inn, and it was the best mattress I had slept on in a motel/hotel...And it was all done in very contemporary furnishings and color.. Very nice. I whole heartedly recommend the "Remodeled Only" RRI's.

EliseT

RE: Hotel Opinions Wed, 01/25/06 12:47 AM (permalink)
                                                quote:

Elsie, I'm sure you are enjoying all this NYC talk, when it seems you are most interested in Paris. I consider myself pretty good at getting good deals here in the states. I'm very proficient with Priceline. But Paris really threw me for a loop. If you have miles or points with any of the hotel or credit card companies, this may be a good time to use them.

I ended up booking something thru Expedia, but it was a very time consuming procedure as I had to check out every hotel that seemed reasonable on Trip Advisor, and more often than not the reviews were less than acceptable. I ended up with something that worked out just fine, but I would mostly classify it as a 1 star hotel here, I think it was 3 in Paris, and it cost $100 per night. The elevator held me and my luggage, and that's it. The bathroom was smaller than on a cruise ship. The same $100 purchased a wonderful 4 star hotel in London thru Priceline.

Let me know if I can assist. Do you have a preferred area to stay?

Exactly! The back-and-forth between sites for rates and reviews is crazy...plus lack of info on neighborhoods. I want to have access to the Louvre. I have heard staying near la opera is nice to. I heard Latin Quarter was cool, but isn't that where they rioted?

EliseT

RE: Hotel Opinions Wed, 01/25/06 12:56 AM (permalink)
                                                  quote:
                                                  Originally posted by BT

quote:

Elsie, I'm sure you are enjoying all this NYC talk, when it seems you are most interested in Paris.

She may be interested in Paris, but she started the topic by asking a very general question and I think most of the New York discussion applies to any major world-class city. The specifics, at least the ones I offerred, mostly just illustrate a more general point. Besides, unless my geography lessons back when were way off, that "ocean view" won't be in Paris so she's not just interested in there.

Ahh, talk about whatever you want...it's natural for conversations to wander, just like in real life. PS...my Ocean View is in Brighton! Can't wait!!!

felix4067

• Location: Near Grand Rapids, MI
                                                    RE: Hotel Opinions Wed, 01/25/06 2:58 AM (permalink)
                                                    Regarding free wi-fi:

I get it now. I don't stay in mid-level places. Seriously. Either I'm having to pay for it myself, in which case it's usually a Red Roof, or it's on the company, in which case it's Sheraton or better. The last time I stayed at a Courtyard or Quality Inn, wi-fi wasn't even a blip on the public radar.

lleechef

• Total Posts: 6200
                                                      RE: Hotel Opinions Wed, 01/25/06 6:29 AM (permalink)
                                                      Elise,

In Paris, you will not want to waste your time sitting around in your hotel room. Or on the Internet. So find a hotel that is cheap.....there are several on the Rue de Bac......and enjoy a cafe au lait at Les Deux Magots, lunch on the Rue de Rivoli (across the street from the Louvre) dinner at Apicius (tell Jean-Pierre Vigato I said "Salut")and be sure to go to the Moulin Rouge or the Follies Bergere. At this point, all you need is a bed to sleep in! I have stayed at the Georges V.......3 Michelin Stars.......but had more fun in the smaller hotels in the Latin Quarter!

The Travelin Man

RE: Hotel Opinions Wed, 01/25/06 8:58 AM (permalink)
                                                        quote:
                                                        Originally posted by BT

I look at those things skeptically. As you say, I found a wide range of opinions about the Chelsea Savoy before I stayed there but I also realized that most of the bad reviews had to do with "unhelpful" staff behind the front desk, not with the room itself. After I stayed there, I found I agreed--the front desk folks weren't very helpful (one night, I wanted to ask directions but I couldn't drag the girl behind the desk away from her computer where she was making an internet purchase), but the room was just fine and at what I consider a bargain price. The moral, I think, is take a serious look at what the complaints are about and decide if that matters to you.

Agreed. These sites are OK, but most of the posts are people with an agenda to begin with. If you hated the place, you are much more likely to post something than if you just thought that the place was OK. Then you have to weed through the comments to see if the reason that they hated is something that would never affect you. I know the things that I am looking for in a hotel and I know the things that I don't care about. I rarely use epinions or tripadvisor because they are not helpful to ME. Since I travel with a roving band of thugs, we usually consult one another before choosing a hotel -- and most of the group will usually rely on my advice (depending on where they are choosing to collect their hotel points!).

The Travelin Man

• Location: Central FL
                                                          RE: Hotel Opinions Wed, 01/25/06 9:10 AM (permalink)
                                                          quote:
                                                          Originally posted by Sundancer7

Paris has six Marriott facilities with two of them being Courtyards.

I have attached their web site and all you have to do is type is Paris for the city and France for the country and ask them to list all hotels available.

The Courtyards should be reasonable for Paris and they are generally very safe

http://marriott.com/default.mi

Paul E. Smith
                                                          Knoxville, TN

Paul, Marriott only has two facilities with a Paris address. Others are a few miles outside of Paris. For the New York comparison from above, staying in Manhattan is what's expensive -- you could stay in Jersey City, NJ right across the river and directly on a public transportation line for one-third to one-half the price of a Manhattan hotel room, but you are not "in the city."

My understanding of Paris is much the same way. You could be only 5 miles from "downtown," but you are not "in the city."

Of course, if you are recommending Marriott facilities in Paris, I would have no beef with recommending the Marriott Champs Elysees (the equivalent to the Marriott Marquis in NYC -- except with white glove treatment!). Of course, a room there will run you upwards of $600/night USD.

Also, one of the Courtyard facilities "in" Paris is the one at CDG Airport. While it has been SOME time since I have been there, I don't remember the area around the airport as one of particular safety. The hotel, itself, may be safe, but if you want to get anywhere to/from there, you need to be conscious of the surroundings.

signman

• Total Posts: 1743
                                                            • Joined: 10/23/2000
                                                            • Location: Baltimore, MD
                                                            RE: Hotel Opinions Wed, 01/25/06 10:59 AM (permalink)
                                                            Elsie, this is one that I considered. It's in the 7th arrondisement, not too far from Eiffel Tower and several metro lines. It's just around the corner from Rue Clair, which is a food lovers dream street.

http://book.bestwestern.com/bestwestern/productInfo.do?propertyCode=93422#null

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark
                                                              Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 30 of 36

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
                                                              • No New Messages
                                                              • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
                                                              • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
                                                              • Locked w/ New Messages
                                                              • Locked w/o New Messages
                                                              • Read Message
                                                              • Post New Thread
                                                              • Reply to message
                                                              • Post New Poll
                                                              • Submit Vote
                                                              • Post reward post
                                                              • Delete my own posts
                                                              • Delete my own threads
                                                              • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
                                                              What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com