The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider
Forum Themes:
Welcome !

How about Krazy Jim's Blimpyburger Ann Arbor

A2Mich

• Total Posts: 31
How about Krazy Jim's Blimpyburger Ann Arbor Fri, 10/24/08 11:37 PM (permalink)
Has anyone else had the pleasure of getting a quad or quint from the "Burger Nazis?" Also have the best onion rings. Just ask Guy Fieri on Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives. They do have absolutely great burgers. We've ordered them at work before, and the guy who brought them back could barely get them into the office---the bottom of the bag was falling apart from the grease soaking through. Greasy? Absolutely. Healthy? Not a chance. Delicious? You betcha...

Wabbit

• Total Posts: 477
    RE: How about Krazy Jim's Blimpyburger Ann Arbor Sat, 10/25/08 2:08 AM (permalink)
    I did live in Ann-Arbor for a while. Yes they have great burgers, and if you dont order them "there way" you will get a lesson in burger order history. Are they good, You bet! Does it meet a students budget Yup.As long as there are students looking for a good burger, on a student buck,, They will always be there. And you can not put a price on the experience.

A2Mich

• Total Posts: 31
      RE: How about Krazy Jim's Blimpyburger Ann Arbor Mon, 10/27/08 9:22 PM (permalink)
      Yup...love my Blimpyburger. BTW, I should have added in the first post, the term "Burger Nazi." is not meant as an insult to anyone, so please don't take offense to it. The staff is very well known around here by that name. They were featured on Diners, Drive Ins, and Dives on the "Burgers, Rings, and Fries" episode. Wabbit is right....if you don't order your burger the way they want you to, they will ridicule, insult you, and possible even refuse to serve you.....

buffetbuster

RE: How about Krazy Jim's Blimpyburger Ann Arbor Mon, 10/27/08 9:42 PM (permalink)
        During my visit, I did screw up how I ordered my food, yet they were still very nice to me. Maybe I just got lucky. How about those deep fried veggies?

UncleVic

• Total Posts: 6025
          • Roadfood Insider
          RE: How about Krazy Jim's Blimpyburger Ann Arbor Mon, 10/27/08 11:40 PM (permalink)

joerogo

• Total Posts: 4468
            RE: How about Krazy Jim's Blimpyburger Ann Arbor Tue, 10/28/08 7:15 AM (permalink)
            I have seen all the hype about this place and it seems they live up to it very well. Everything I ever heard has been positive.

I would love to try this place.

ScreamingChicken

• Total Posts: 4737
              RE: How about Krazy Jim's Blimpyburger Ann Arbor Wed, 10/29/08 12:58 PM (permalink)
              Joe, if you ever get the chance to go there be sure you're wearing green and white. You'll be warmly embraced!

Brad

buffetbuster

RE: How about Krazy Jim's Blimpyburger Ann Arbor Wed, 10/29/08 1:32 PM (permalink)
                Yeah, tell them Sparty sent you!!!

joerogo

• Total Posts: 4468
                  RE: How about Krazy Jim's Blimpyburger Ann Arbor Wed, 10/29/08 2:18 PM (permalink)
                  Hey, thanks for the info. Nothing like having good friends helping you out.

I was planning on taking a couple of hometown boys with me. I'm sure they like Blue and White.

[img][/img]

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
                    • No New Messages
                    • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
                    • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
                    • Locked w/ New Messages
                    • Locked w/o New Messages
                    • Read Message
                    • Post New Thread
                    • Reply to message
                    • Post New Poll
                    • Submit Vote
                    • Post reward post
                    • Delete my own posts
                    • Delete my own threads
                    • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
                    What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com