How to make the restaurant menu attractive?

Author
Amandazhang
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 1
Flagged as Spam (1)
2012/02/22 02:59:09 (permalink)

How to make the restaurant menu attractive?

There is a problem makes me headache:how to make the menu always attractive ?

As a hotelier, i rack brains to find different ways to low the cost and increase the profit. Recently,i find our menu have a big problem. As the result of different season, various prices, various pictures, everyday's special,etc. we have to chang our restaurant menu for 2-3 times/month to update. That's cost a lot.Sometimes, the ordered ingredients our out of stock, we have to say sorry. That's really terrible to customers. On the other hand, the page of menu is limited, sometimes we can't display all our cuisines on it. Also, the paper menu is not attractive enough.

I told my friends in this line, most of them said they also have this problem. One of them recommend us one product called iMenu. He said it is a electronic menu based on iPad, you can put all of your cuisines on the iPad, what's the most important, you can change your price & pictures at any time through the CMS, it is very convenient to update the data. By this way, you need to invest on the menu just one time, it greatly reduce the menu cost. Further more, because of the iPad, it becomes more fashion and higher level. It can attract more young customers.

It is said, there is a link on App store for free, i want to have a try.      if you are also interested in , have a try and share ideas with me, TKS!

Amanda

2 Replies Related Threads

Inkys
    Hamburger
    • Total Posts : 66
    Re:How to make the restaurant menu attractive? 2012/02/22 03:26:36 (permalink)
    post edited by Inkys - 2012/02/22 03:35:51
    Inkys
    Hamburger
    • Total Posts : 66
    Re:How to make the restaurant menu attractive? 2012/02/22 03:32:13 (permalink)
    post edited by Inkys - 2012/02/22 03:36:22
    Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1