I am a BAD American

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
WVHillbilly
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 406
RE: I am a BAD American 2006/06/27 15:07:20 (permalink)
Walk On By
Dionne Warwick

Burt I have one question copper:
How can one who professes the Wiccan belief system also adhere to a neo-conservative agenda?
They seem like polar opposites to me.
Copperhedzkettle
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 293
RE: I am a BAD American 2006/06/27 15:18:38 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by WVHillbilly

Walk On By
Dionne Warwick

Burt I have one question copper:
How can one who professes the Wiccan belief system also adhere to a neo-conservative agenda?
They seem like polar opposites to me.

Cos I am an independent, that means I can pick and choose what I believe. Its kinda like this, WVh, I believe in the woman's right to choose and the death penalty, not lethal injection..........a public hanging.

I am totally with the POUS on invading Iraq, I strongly consider it a brilliant strategy........we need bases and forces over there. We are still in Korea and Nam. Now we are in the middle of the $hit pot, God forbid hell breaks loose and we gott get there quickly. Ha!.
Iffen you dont like it, buy a bicycle.

Copper
The Travelin Man
Filet Mignon
  • Total Posts : 3728
RE: I am a BAD American 2006/06/27 15:27:33 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by Copperhedzkettle

[purple]

All I did was post an email I received. I doubted it was George Carlin because every other word was not an obscenity.

I am Wiccan, but I'll take your $$$ that is inscribed "In God we Trust " anytime. So no religious propaganda here.

I asked that the thread last week (iffen yer talkin to me) be deleted out of respect for the family. But now you have called me out on it. They were disemboweled, I still say I would rather be shot in the head.

Cursing every other word? You must be confusing Carlin with Chris Rock (he's the black guy) or Lewis Black (who, is not black -- he's Jewish). I didn't carve up that Carlin piece nearly that bad. Maybe a half dozen words not fit for family consumption in that whole five minute routine. Of course, that does exclude the phrase "waxing his carrot," which I will again say is one fine use of the English language.

The thread to which I referred was not yours. It was a misguided attempt to slander the mother of a dead soldier. Unfortunately, when folks want to make their point, sometimes it is easier to do it with fabrications, mistruths, and all out lies than it is with facts. I don't even know which thread you are talking about.

My question was only to ask that if we know that what you posted is not truthful, why would you leave it there? George Carlin clearly does not want his name associated with those remarks (my gut says he feels almost entirely opposite), going so far as to refute them on his own web site. In leaving them at the top of this thread, yuo are either saying "truth be damned - I believe it, so I am keeping it there" or you just don't much care about being truthful in what you post -- just inflammatory.

Either way -- it gave me an opportunity to post one of my favorite comedic routines from Carlin here. I just hope people take the time to read more than the first post.
Copperhedzkettle
Cheeseburger
RE: I am a BAD American 2006/06/27 16:46:28 (permalink)

Stevekoe
"My question was only to ask that if we know that what you posted is not truthful, why would you leave it there? George Carlin clearly does not want his name associated with those remarks (my gut says he feels almost entirely opposite), going so far as to refute them on his own web site. In leaving them at the top of this thread, yuo are either saying "truth be damned - I believe it, so I am keeping it there" or you just don't much care about being truthful in what you post -- just inflammatory.

I know little about your gut, my point is: I'VE BEEN BUSY!!!!!!! Times are rare when I can post, just when I am in pain, then I post alot. When I feel like working on the farm I have a million other things to do.
I edited it, OK?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Copper

seafarer john
Filet Mignon
  • Total Posts : 3481
RE: I am a BAD American 2006/06/27 17:46:45 (permalink)
Dear Roadfooders: Please help me. I'm in pain. And when I'm in pain I have this George Carlin thing - I need to make him look ridiculous. And I have this Iraq thing- I need to love that there are 2500 dead American servicemen and that there are 20,000 wounded and that things are worse there than they were three years ago. And I have this truth thing - to Hell with the truth when I'm in pain !

Cheers, John
WVHillbilly
Cheeseburger
RE: I am a BAD American 2006/06/27 18:59:04 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by seafarer john

Dear Roadfooders: Please help me. I'm in pain. And when I'm in pain I have this George Carlin thing - I need to make him look ridiculous. And I have this Iraq thing- I need to love that there are 2500 dead American servicemen and that there are 20,000 wounded and that things are worse there than they were three years ago. And I have this truth thing - to Hell with the truth when I'm in pain !

Cheers, John

LOL! John keepin it real. BTW: did you know we are "still in "NAM?!""
WVHillbilly
Cheeseburger
RE: I am a BAD American 2006/06/27 19:04:46 (permalink)
quote:
Cos I am an independent, that means I can pick and choose what I believe.

Copper [/purple][/size=3]

copper, do you have an ethical standard?
If you worship the Earth Mother, can you support an administration that is hell bent on overturning environmental regulations? Wouldn't you be more prone to support a policy of natural resource conservation rather than corporate consumption?
I'm not saying one side is right or wrong (not here at least), but I am very curious about your ability to reconcile these extreme differences.
dreamzpainter
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 1609
RE: I am a BAD American 2006/06/27 20:25:27 (permalink)
Chris rock and the other johnny come latelies have nothing on the original. george has toned down his act mainly because its no longer as fun to poke fun at profanity, the first to list the 7 words not allowed on television (before cable) Ive seen the same basic mail attribuated to mickey rooney and a couple others, it doesnt make it any less entertaining, politically incorrect or on point
xannie_01
  • Total Posts : 1481
RE: I am a BAD American 2006/06/27 20:28:48 (permalink)
if it weren't for my horse, i wouldn't have spent that year in college.

seafarer john
Filet Mignon
RE: I am a BAD American 2006/06/27 21:23:55 (permalink)
Yeah, we're still in Nam - General Electric, General motors, McDonalds, etc, etc,

Cheers, John
The Travelin Man
Filet Mignon
RE: I am a BAD American 2006/06/28 00:53:26 (permalink)
quote:

I know little about your gut, my point is: I'VE BEEN BUSY!!!!!!! Times are rare when I can post, just when I am in pain, then I post alot. When I feel like working on the farm I have a million other things to do.

I do understand, and I appreciate you editing the original post. I may disagree with what you have to say, but I would rather listen to whatevr you have to say in your own words -- and have it be straight from the heart -- than regurgitated propaganda.
Dipstick
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 338
RE: I am a BAD American 2006/06/28 07:36:52 (permalink)
quote:

Cheers, John

Gee, you Beltway Bolshleviks are sooooo cute when you get fired up! Have a great day!
WVHillbilly
Cheeseburger
RE: I am a BAD American 2006/06/28 08:43:58 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by Dipstick

quote:

Cheers, John

Gee, you Beltway Bolshleviks are sooooo cute when you get fired up! Have a great day!

"Beltway Bolshleviks?" I think you're on the wrong forum. It's the other one.
Dipstick
Cheeseburger
RE: I am a BAD American 2006/06/28 09:02:43 (permalink)
Other one? No, I think I'm in the right place.

Beltway Bolshlevik is my term of endearment for those whose beliefs are a bit left of mine.
seafarer john
Filet Mignon
RE: I am a BAD American 2006/06/28 09:46:05 (permalink)
Considering the source, I'll wear the title "Beltway Bolshlevik" (sic) with pleasure and honor.

Cheers, John
Dipstick
Cheeseburger
RE: I am a BAD American 2006/06/28 10:09:08 (permalink)
And cheers to you sir!

Don
Tedbear
  • Total Posts : 1832
RE: I am a BAD American 2006/06/28 11:28:59 (permalink)

Is a Bolshlevik anything like a Bolshevik? Inquiring minds want to know!
sizz
  • Total Posts : 1685
RE: I am a BAD American 2006/06/28 11:30:35 (permalink)
quote:
seafarer john Posted - 06/28/2006 : 09:46:05
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Considering the source, I'll wear the title "Beltway Bolshlevik" (sic) with pleasure and honor.

Cheers, John

[img][/img]

John I know you'll find humor in this photo but stevekoe not....................... lol, .... good!
The Travelin Man
Filet Mignon
RE: I am a BAD American 2006/06/28 12:01:08 (permalink)
Ahhhh....those who cannot attack the position can only attack the person. But, that's OK....at least your picture is witty.

But, why do I look older than seafarer john?

Reality...

HE is a seafarin' guy, at least!
tmiles
  • Total Posts : 1965
RE: I am a BAD American 2006/06/28 12:19:03 (permalink)
I'm sorry that Copper did an edit on her original post rather than explain in a new post. Future readers will not have nearly as much fun as I have reading this thread. This is "off topic", and IMO has been a lot of fun.
sizz
  • Total Posts : 1685
RE: I am a BAD American 2006/06/28 12:56:01 (permalink)

quote:
stevekoe Posted - 06/28/2006 : 12:01:08
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ahhhh....those who cannot attack the position can only attack the person. But, that's OK....at least your picture is witty.

you mean like your recent post??? ...As a Polish Jew I found no humor in your insinuation that I would participate in smoking/incinerating the illegal immigrants.......... your post was out of line and I was deeply disturbed the way you went off subject just to attack me .......... recalling that the post was about BBQ smokers................ you for one are always calling for people to delete there post when it is not to your leaning............ I hope your post attacking me personally will remain to show just what a despicable man you are.
quote:
stevekoe Posted - 06/14/2006 : 14:39:55

quote:
Originally posted by fpczyz

Frank, do you know how many illegal aliens you could fit in THAT smoker? You could cure the problem all by yourself.

"Soylent Green is PEOPLE!"

WVHillbilly
Cheeseburger
RE: I am a BAD American 2006/06/28 13:00:34 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by stevekoe

But, why do I look older than seafarer john?

Reality...

HE is a seafarin' guy, at least!

Steve,
Looks more like a riverfarin guy!
Did you grapple them beauties?
seafarer john
Filet Mignon
RE: I am a BAD American 2006/06/28 14:32:45 (permalink)
Francis Patrick is a Polish Jew? Who could'a known?

Anyhow, I'm posting that photo he posted on my bulletin board right up over this machine and right next to the really funny arwork he did last year about Meowzart
and me and the piggy billboard. If all of our political differences on these forums could be papered over with a bit of good humor, the world would be a better place

BTW: I had ten years on blue salt water in my well -spent youth, and one of the lessons I learned was that collective action (a strong union) is all that stands between the working man and the rapacious employer.

Cheers, John
Copperhedzkettle
Cheeseburger
RE: I am a BAD American 2006/06/28 16:56:57 (permalink)

tmiles

I Actually agree!

I received this email the other day. I have since learned that this was not written by George Carlin. So I have made my own.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v193/copperslay3/candidcopper.jpg

YES, I'M AN AMERICAN

By: Copper

I Am Your Worst Nightmare. I am an Independant American. I am Copper Slay. I BELIEVE IN THE RIGHT FOR A WOMAN TO CHOOSE AND THE DEATH PENALTY, NOT LETHAL INJECTION-PUBLIC HANGING

I believe the money I make belongs to me and my family, not some mid level governmental functionary be it Democratic or Republican! It is UNBEARABLE the way I am treated at the DMV and SS Admin. Also when I take my man to the veterans hospital. They treat you like Merde.

I'm in touch with my feelings and I like it that way! I am in touch with my intellect and they brawl constantly.

I think being a minority does not make you noble or victimized, and does not entitle you to anything. When a truckdrive comes in a convenience store and asks for directions, takes the advice of a 14-year-old boy over me......I hope the B#@$%#^%^ gets lost and has a long way to turn that rig around.

I believe that if you are selling me a Big Mac, try to do it in English. Don't eat there, first legitimate job, the smell of the grease still makes me nauseous

I believe everyone has a right to pray to his or her God when and where they want to. And if I wanna pray, dance naked under a full moon you aint stoppin me.

My heroes are Scorereader, Michael Hoffman, Batman, Winston Churchill, My Man, and my father.

I don't hate the rich. I just wish they would stop trying to raise money for whatever cause and just give their own cash. I don't pity the poor. They piss me off when I have errands to run at the first of the month. Both should abide by the laws of this country. But we know that's like believing in Peter Pan.

I know wrestling is fake and it sux worse than Soap Operas.

I've never owned a slave, or was a slave, and iffen I lived in 1861-1864 I sure as hell would be a Cracker and not fight for the rights of the elite to own servants. I didn't wander forty years In the desert after getting chased out of Egypt (they weren't chased but thats neither here nor there). I haven't burned any witches or been persecuted by the Turks and neither have you! So, shut up already.

I want to know which church is it exactly where the Reverend Jesse Jackson practices, where he gets his money, and why he is always part of the problem and not the solution. Can I get an AMEN on that one?

You can get a ministery license on the internet.

I think cops have the right to pull you over if you're breaking the law, regardless of what color you are. But I got the right to pepper spray his ass if he wants to exchange sexual favors for a break.

And, no, I don't mind having my face shown on my drivers license as long as I can wear a ski mask........whats the diff, Muslim women only wanna show their eyeballs.

And I'm proud that "God" is written on my money, and I dont care if "the three Stooges " is inscribed there. I will accept it for services rendered.

I think if you are too stupid to know how a ballot works, I don't want you deciding who should be running the most powerful nation in the world for the next four years. Retards and Morons have the right to vote.

I believe that it doesn't take a village to raise a child, it takes two parents that limit TV and Computer time. Put their butts outside.....mow the grass, trim the hedge, weed-eat, ride a bike, play frisbee, OUR CHILDREN ARE OBESE!

And what is going on with gas prices... Again? Is it the political factor? Or the greed factor? You can't eat greed!!

BUT GREED CAN CERTAINLY EAT YOU.

If this makes me an American, then yes, I'm a a damn PROUD one.

We need our country back!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v193/copperslay3/flag.gif

We NEED FAITH BACK IN OUR COUNTRY!

I would rather live my life as if there is a
God,Peter Pan. tooth fairy, Spiderman and die to find out there isn't, Than to
Live my life as if there isn't, and die to
Find out there is.

Copper

Scorereader
Sirloin
  • Total Posts : 5546
RE: I am a BAD American 2006/06/28 17:19:42 (permalink)
quote:

My heroes are Scorereader, ....

Copper

me? I'm no hero...maybe a grinder, but no hero.
seafarer john
Filet Mignon
RE: I am a BAD American 2006/06/28 19:10:45 (permalink)
I was going to parse that with the Declaratin of Independence - but, no, I guess I wont...

Cheers, John
Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to:
© 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1