I am ready to GRILL, baby!

Author
ConeyIslandLou
Double Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 749
Flagged as Spam (1)
2009/04/18 17:45:44 (permalink)

I am ready to GRILL, baby!

First of all, this week a local supermarket  (Price Chopper),  had Dietz and Watson' natural casing franks on 'sale' ($3.79/lb!), sos I ran like a bunny and bought  a pound. Why did I not buy more? I'll tell you why - I knew that today my mom and myself would being taking a quick trip over to Scranton, PA, as she likes to go there because a) they have an  Old Country Buffet (yuk), and b) a branch of Wegmans there! Sooooo.....when at Wegman's I bought:

THREE  one pound packages of Zweigles White Hots and at the deli case, a pound and a half of Hoffman's Red Hots ($3.79/lb also!)......I happened to have been served at the deli case by the deli manager, and he made no bones about the fact Hoffmans are the only dogs he will eat. He also told told that (unfortunately) he rarely gets the snappys in, as they really dont sell well in Scranton.....oh well - cant have EVERYthing.... I was also sort of disappointed that they only the regular Zweigles reds, and not the Texas Hots....but I am sure the Hoffman's will make up for it!

Time for a fresh tank of propane!!!

The OCB did have some pretty good kielbasa today....and on Sundays they have decent sliced to order ham....

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1