Indianapolis and Central Indiana

Author
TomatoMustard
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 25
2011/06/23 11:03:41 (permalink)

Indianapolis and Central Indiana

I have a couple favorites for Indianapolis that I think are must-have's if you are traveling through.

-On the south side of Indy there is a place called Vito Provolone's. Their sauces are ridiculous. All of the appetizers are enough to make anyone want more; I love that place.

-South side of Indy just off of I-65 at County Line Rd is Pasquale's Pizza. Ohhh yeah. There are a couple other locations around town but all are privately owned and operated and the food varies somewhat from location to location. The one I mentioned above is by far the best. Really good crust and the sauce tastes so fresh.. definitely worth a pit stop.

Anyone else have some suggestions of REAL good food, not just another steak-house?

2 Replies Related Threads

Bob45
    Junior Burger
    • Total Posts : 14
    Re:Indianapolis and Central Indiana 2011/06/24 07:41:59 (permalink)
    Papa roux, 10th and post, I think they are usually only open for lunch, great po boys, and free sides all you want if you eat there. Really great cajun food. Also, Maxines chicken and waffles at Ohio and East, really good food. Catfish is the best ive had, and the side are also great
    deepfryerdan
    Hamburger
    • Total Posts : 61
    Re:Indianapolis and Central Indiana 2011/06/29 11:16:02 (permalink)
    I've been to Maxine's - it's awesome! Good pick!
    Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1