Italian Sausages by COMO's

Author
Alesi
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 6
2003/07/21 04:19:28 (permalink)

Italian Sausages by COMO's

I have the one you want. The Authentic Italian Sausage made by Italians in a smaller town out West. In a town called Walla Walla, Washington. The best Italian Sausage in America! Order from aljomatco@yahoo.com------ You will not be let down by any means!!!!!!!!! Chef A.J Como does it in memory of his parents, he has owned three Restaurants and dedicates his work to his family.

9 Replies Related Threads

wesza
    Hamburger
    • Total Posts : 54
    RE: Italian Sausages by COMO's 2003/08/07 20:30:48 (permalink)
    Alesi: I occasionally have friends who come to Seattle from Walla Walla, is there a Restaurant or Shop in town that serves or sells, Chef Como's Sausages. I've been getting my Sweet Sausage with Italian Parsley and Parmasan Rings, from Brooklyn, NY. Would llike to try Como's.
    tweyland
    Junior Burger
    • Total Posts : 1
    RE: Italian Sausages by COMO's 2003/08/08 03:17:31 (permalink)
    quote:
    Originally posted by wesza

Alesi: I occasionally have friends who come to Seattle from Walla Walla, is there a Restaurant or Shop in town that serves or sells, Chef Como's Sausages. I've been getting my Sweet Sausage with Italian Parsley and Parmasan Rings, from Brooklyn, NY. Would llike to try Como's.

Hi - I've actually been looking for small pinwheel sausages that are parsley and parmesan flavored. Would you share the information for your source in Brooklyn? Thanks!

~Tad
    Alesi
    Junior Burger
    RE: Italian Sausages by COMO's 2003/09/04 16:27:55 (permalink)
    Hello everyone Chef Alexander J. Como here I am in Walla Walla Washington I cook and serve this authentic sausage at the farmers market in Walla Walla. I can ship to you wherever you are in packing of dri ice and a styrofoam cooler marked "fragile" I will be doing the seattle Bite this next year and have had a lot of requests for this product. I am in the process of opening La Famiglia d' Como Italian Cuisine, hope to be open before winter, is this a good time to open a great authentic Italian Restaurant???? Yes any time is the Italian people here are excited for it! Chef A.J Como
    Alesi
    Junior Burger
    RE: Italian Sausages by COMO's 2003/09/04 17:11:16 (permalink)
    Hello again! I forgot to mention that the Italian Heritage will feature at their Fest my Italian Sausage here in Walla Walla ,Washington in October at the Blue Mountain Mall , where I will do food demos on Eggplant parmesean and fettucini alfredo with chicken also! Chef Alexander J. Como
    MagMdnss
    Junior Burger
    • Total Posts : 1
    RE: Italian Sausages by COMO's 2003/09/14 18:36:37 (permalink)
    quote:
    Originally posted by Alesi

I have the one you want. The Authentic Italian Sausage made by Italians in a smaller town out West. In a town called Walla Walla, Washington. The best Italian Sausage in America! Order from aljomatco@yahoo.com------ You will not be let down by any means!!!!!!!!! Chef A.J Como does it in memory of his parents, he has owned three Restaurants and dedicates his work to his family.
    chezkatie
    Double Chili Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 1329
    RE: Italian Sausages by COMO's 2003/09/14 19:17:30 (permalink)
    quote:

quote:

I just tried to email this and it is invalid address.........do you have any other information?
    Alesi
    Junior Burger
    RE: Italian Sausages by COMO's 2003/10/10 14:15:28 (permalink)
    quote:
    Originally posted by chezkatie

quote:

quote:

I just tried to email this and it is invalid address.........do you have any other information?
    Alesi
    Junior Burger
    RE: Italian Sausages by COMO's 2003/10/10 14:18:59 (permalink)
    Hello Out there this is me again and to answer a question, my e-mail is aljomatco@yahoo.com if you can't get through because yahoo has problems e-mail me at lennabuissink@charted.net I will get it. The Como Authentic Italian Sausage is available anywhere through this address. I am willing to send it to you so just let me know you want it. Alesi
    Alesi
    Junior Burger
    RE: Italian Sausages by COMO's 2003/10/13 11:40:42 (permalink)
    Sorry about the misprint to get to Como's Authentic Italian Sausage e-mail us at aljomatco@charter.net or lennabuissink@charter.net You will be able to order this sausage by e-mail!!!!!!!
    Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1