Italian sandwiches

Page: < 123 > Showing page 2 of 3
Author
Twinwillow
Sirloin
  • Total Posts : 5111
RE: Italian sandwiches 2008/06/30 13:46:29 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by MetroplexJim

quote:
Originally posted by Twinwillow

Stop it! Stop it! You should all consider yourselves lucky! In Dallas, we have neither, "lobstah" rolls or, Italian sandwiches. I'd kill for either.

We do have an excellent version of the former: http://www.seabreezefish.com/

It's up Preston in the same development as Mignon, Red's Patio Grille, etc.

Thank you, Jim. I have heard great things about "Seabreeze". However, I live in the "Uptown" area so, it's not terribly convenient for me to go there.
But, I have heard they do great lobster rolls.
Michael Hoffman
Double-chop Porterhouse
  • Total Posts : 18882
RE: Italian sandwiches 2008/06/30 13:49:34 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by 2ifbyC

quote:
Originally posted by Michael Hoffman

quote:

Up here in Portland Maine we have what we call Italian Sandwiches. Has anyone ever had one? You cannot get them outside of Portland, not real ones.[/

They're called submarines, grinders, heros, hoagies and wedges everywhere else.

uh uh, not the same. I have had all of those and they do not taste like Italian sandwiches. For one thing, never EVER put mayo or lettuce on an Italian. Use ONLY real Olive Oil, and ham, salami, genoa salami, etc.with pickles...cut long, cheese of your choice, most common Provolone, black olives and tomatoes and chopped onion. The reason that authentic Italians are only available in Portland Maine is because of the bread....has something to do with our wonderful water supply. I know people who grew up here and moved away, when they come back to visit they go to one of the stores that actually has real Italians and order a slew of the rolls to take home. Then they order a bunch of large Italians and have a fest.

I've never heard of mayonnaise on a sub, except for those from chain places such as Subway.
2ifbyC
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 19
RE: Italian sandwiches 2008/06/30 13:51:12 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by Jimeats

I spend a lot of time in the Portland Maine area and let me tell you that
Italian sandwich is nothing like a real italian anywhere else, and not in a good way either.
But I guess that's their version, I'll pass thank you.
Chow Jim

Wow, well each to their own I say. These were "created" by an Italian woman, hold on, I'll get you a site that explains it.

http://www.afn.org/~stan/sandwich.html

I know the Amato family and I remember when I was in the seventh grade two boys, brothers from Italy came to our class. They could barely speak English. Their last name is Reali. They were related to the Amato's and took over the running of the store for many years. The sandwich was created by an Italian woman who made them for all the Italian construction workers around here.....and they took off from there. That was more than 100 years ago,So if they are not like "real Italians" anywhere well all I know is that a real Italian immigrant created these. Perhaps you might tell us what is a real Italian sandwich to you? I bet we have those too.
divefl
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 1671
RE: Italian sandwiches 2008/06/30 13:53:14 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by tiki

quote:
Originally posted by wanderingjew

quote:

And frankly, I am amazed to see anything Italian north of Rhode Island" />; I thought all they had in Maine was "lobstah ruhls"!

They need places for the locals to eat, remember the locals are laughing at "touristas" who are eating the lobster rolls.

and PAYING for those lobsta rolls!!!

Laugh all you want. I have lobster and you don't.
2ifbyC
Junior Burger
RE: Italian sandwiches 2008/06/30 13:53:19 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by Belcamp Sharon

That is one skimpy italian. I grew up in Maine and the standard ones includes:
Ham
American Cheese or provolone
Green Peppers
Tomato
Pickles
Onion
Black olives (optional)
Oil

The main thing that I think makes it an italian different from what you get in other parts of the country is the bread. You can't find that bread outside of Maine.Id' make my own down here in Maryland but I can't find the bread.

aha, I forgot the peppers. thanks . You can't get that bread anywhere but Portland Me and only in a few places here.

2ifbyC
Junior Burger
RE: Italian sandwiches 2008/06/30 13:54:59 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by hatteras04

quote:
Originally posted by Belcamp Sharon

The main thing that I think makes it an italian different from what you get in other parts of the country is the bread. You can't find that bread outside of Maine.Id' make my own down here in Maryland but I can't find the bread.

One of the reveiwers described it as a big hot dog bun that easily falls apart. Is that an accurate description or did he just get a bad one?

I think he got a bad one LOL and it doesn't taste like a hotdog bun either, but that's a bit closer to it than anything.
2ifbyC
Junior Burger
RE: Italian sandwiches 2008/06/30 13:59:21 (permalink)

Nope, that's about it.
A ham and cheese sub on a crappy roll stuffed with a salad, That's it.
My fist and only time ordering it I should have known when the counter jockey asked if I wanted oil or Mayo.
Many of the corner stores up there sell many of them and I've seen them prepared since and they are all prety much the same.
Chow Jim
[/quo

sorry but anyone who works in a store that sells Italians would never ask if you want Mayo on it.....not in Portland, Biddeford perhaps, but not Portland. Why do you sound so darned negative about this? So you don't like them, that's fine, not everyone does. Geez. But they sure are pretty popular with the locals and with tourists who come back every year. The bread makes it and it's not a crappy roll no matter what you say. I can't believe anyone is taking this in such a negative point of view. After you having said that the kid asked you if you wanted mayo on it, I can't believe that was in Portland. It just doesn't jive. Sorry.
2ifbyC
Junior Burger
RE: Italian sandwiches 2008/06/30 14:00:48 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by FrankBooth

quote:

quote:

quote:

And frankly, I am amazed to see anything Italian north of Rhode Island" />; I thought all they had in Maine was "lobstah ruhls"!

They need places for the locals to eat, remember the locals are laughing at "touristas" who are eating the lobster rolls.

Can someone please explain to me on what you all base this idea that Mainer's don't eat lobster rolls? i am married to a mainer, raised her entire life in maine, and i can tell you that she eats lobster rolls with abandon. she went to wiscasset high school and grew up in the next town over and red's was/is still an institution. yes, tourists line up for those lobster rolls, but mainers can be found eating there all the time too (including my mother in law and wife, both of whom are real mainers). the only reason i can see not eating those lobster rolls as a mainer is if one couldn't afford the high ticket price for a lobster roll, but i can guarantee you that plenty of mainers are eating hamburgers, "steak" sandwiches, fried haddock sandwiches, fried fish, and all the other goodies from red's.
so i humbly ask for further explanation on why people think mainers don't eat lobster rolls. this has not been my experience at all... thanks fb
2ifbyC
Junior Burger
RE: Italian sandwiches 2008/06/30 14:01:48 (permalink)
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Can someone please explain to me on what you all base this idea that Mainer's don't eat lobster rolls? i am married to a mainer, raised her entire life in maine, and i can tell you that she eats lobster rolls with abandon. she went to wiscasset high school and grew up in the next town over and red's was/is still an institution. yes, tourists line up for those lobster rolls, but mainers can be found eating there all the time too (including my mother in law and wife, both of whom are real mainers). the only reason i can see not eating those lobster rolls as a mainer is if one couldn't afford the high ticket price for a lobster roll, but i can guarantee you that plenty of mainers are eating hamburgers, "steak" sandwiches, fried haddock sandwiches, fried fish, and all the other goodies from red's.
so i humbly ask for further explanation on why people think mainers don't eat lobster rolls. this has not been my experience at all... thanks fb
2ifbyC
Junior Burger
RE: Italian sandwiches 2008/06/30 14:04:53 (permalink)
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I have no idea who thinks the "locals" including myself do not eat lobstah rolls....we do, lots of them, or we go and buy a pound of lobstah meat and make our own. Best lobstah roll has melted butter on the lobstah, and no lettuce ....no mayo, just pure lobstah meat on a roll with plenty of butter.

Davydd and I had a similar conversation about Scandinavian Food/Hot Dish, etc in Minnesota- he argues that its far and few between (even though I had no problem finding it when I last visited in 2006 and competely disagree with his opinion on that)

When I was at Reds waiting for them to open up- There was a huge line- and not one local was on the line, everyone was from out of State- I'm sure Mainers do eat lobster rolls, however they pick up the lobster at the local market and make it themselves...

Don't get me wrong, I'm a "tourista" and I love lobster rolls- whether its for tourists or not I'm still gonnna get one

Similar analogy for the Kosher/Jewish Delis in New York- You'll rarely find a local at Katz's or the Carnegie- they're all tourists-
Many of my Jewish Friends in the NYC area are in their 40's and haven't been to these Deli's since they were little kids when grandma and grandpa took them- Even now they rarely/if ever eat Jewish stuff (except a bagel here and there) and will only go to the Kosher Style local deli (that's if there are any left in their neighborhood) when mom and dad are back in town from Florida.

But the food is still outstanding and it doesn't stop me from going.

2ifbyC
Junior Burger
RE: Italian sandwiches 2008/06/30 14:06:56 (permalink)
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I do say "Lobstah" but no one I know says "ruhls" we just say rolls....like everyone else. How often have you come to Portland??? It sounds like you were further inland to me.

Davydd and I had a similar conversation about Scandinavian Food/Hot Dish, etc in Minnesota- he argues that its far and few between (even though I had no problem finding it when I last visited in 2006 and competely disagree with his opinion on that)

When I was at Reds waiting for them to open up- There was a huge line- and not one local was on the line, everyone was from out of State- I'm sure Mainers do eat lobster rolls, however they pick up the lobster at the local market and make it themselves...

Don't get me wrong, I'm a "tourista" and I love lobster rolls- whether its for tourists or not I'm still gonnna get one

Similar analogy for the Kosher/Jewish Delis in New York- You'll rarely find a local at Katz's or the Carnegie- they're all tourists-
Many of my Jewish Friends in the NYC area are in their 40's and haven't been to these Deli's since they were little kids when grandma and grandpa took them- Even now they rarely/if ever eat Jewish stuff (except a bagel here and there) and will only go to the Kosher Style local deli (that's if there are any left in their neighborhood) when mom and dad are back in town from Florida.

divefl
RE: Italian sandwiches 2008/06/30 14:12:46 (permalink)
quote:

Nope, that's about it.
My fist and only time ordering it I should have known when the counter jockey asked if I wanted oil or Mayo.
Many of the corner stores up there sell many of them and I've seen them prepared since and they are all prety much the same.
Chow Jim
[/quo

sorry but anyone who works in a store that sells Italians would never ask if you want Mayo on it.....not in Portland, Biddeford perhaps, but not Portland. Why do you sound so darned negative about this? So you don't like them, that's fine, not everyone does. Geez. But they sure are pretty popular with the locals and with tourists who come back every year. The bread makes it and it's not a crappy roll no matter what you say. I can't believe anyone is taking this in such a negative point of view. After you having said that the kid asked you if you wanted mayo on it, I can't believe that was in Portland. It just doesn't jive. Sorry.

The negative responses are probably based on how you presented it. To start off by saying this is the only "real" italian sandwich starts off with the premise that everyone else's sandwich is fake. To support it's pedigree, you say it was made by an Italian woman for Italian men. Do I really need to address that one? No shortage of Italian women cooking for Italian men. It's not like no other areas in the country became home to Italian immigrants and their culinary skills.

Anyway, opinions differ. Offer yours up as the only true definition on a discussion board and people will discuss. Not everyone will agree. If that offends you, then you need to put your opinions on a web page where you alone can write. We disagree on a lot on this board. Despite that, it's a nice place to hang out.
2ifbyC
Junior Burger
RE: Italian sandwiches 2008/06/30 14:14:56 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by Twinwillow

quote:

Are you KIDDING me? On the street I grew up on, I was the only kid not Italian. I believe there are more Italian names in our phone book than others. Some of the names on our block were Romano, Nappi, Gedaro, Macisso, DiPietriantonio, Balzano, MiCucci, Ferrante, Navarro, Tucci, Giusti; we also had/have a slew of Jewishnames, kids I hung out with were Levinsky, Turesky, Israelson, Skye, Levy, Abromson, Kraznick, Rosen etc. So from that I ended up choosing to be Catholic after going to mass so often with my friends...and have a soft spot for Jewish food, that I grew up eating in my friends homes. Yes, I just love penicillian soup, and latkes, OMG, and honey cake.......

when I am in NYC which is my favorite city of all, I always go to an authentic deli. We have one here in Portland too, called Full Belly Deli, run and owned by the Rosen family.

Posted - 06/30/2008 : 13:45:03
2ifbyC you described an Italian sub that you can find practically anywhere.

nope, you can't find the bread anywhere else, many have tried...I've had those subs in San Diego, AZ and Massachusetts, they do not taste the same at all.

So, if you chose to be a Catholic, what were you before?

Basically nothing. Grandmother was a Pentecostal, my mother didn't go to church at all, though believed in God. I didn't attend any church regularly but did go to some protestant ones from time to time looking for what I wanted.
essvee
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 425
RE: Italian sandwiches 2008/06/30 14:18:44 (permalink)
That is not an Italian Sandwich, it is a hoagie with green peppers and black olives. No one in their right mind eats a hoagie with green peppers and black olives!

It is olive oil, shredded iceberg lettuce, sliced onions (extra for me) and oregano. No substitutes Thanks You.

And putting Mayo or Ketchup on should warrant the Death penalty
fattybomatty
  • Total Posts : 1017
RE: Italian sandwiches 2008/06/30 14:31:37 (permalink)
There are a few points I want to make:

1. The argument you are making about the water is the same argument that is made about the water with regards to NYC pizza. I believe this has been debunked by someone on here.

2. The attitude you presented this with as well as the attitude of the author of the article of the origins of the sandwich (http://www.afn.org/~stan/sandwich.html). Are you two one and the same?

3. The fact that the sandwich says it has american cheese and ham on it when the picture clearly shows Salami and provolone cheese.

Now different regions perform different variations of this sandwich. In New Jersey, the italian sandwich can vary from place to place. Some put more varieties of meats than others. Others put more toppings. All allow you to add or subtract as you please. I know in north/central jersey as well as NYC Oil and Vinegar is the condiment of choice. However, in South Jersey it is popular to eat mayonnaise and oil on sandwiches. I know you keep talking about the bread this and the bread that, but many regions make excellent bread. It just might be slightly different than the kind used in Portland. What the rest of us agree though is the Italian sandwich is not unique to your area. What you could say is you prefer how it is made in Portland because you prefer the bread and that others should give it a try if in the area. That would have gone over much better on this board.
Big Frank
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 138
RE: Italian sandwiches 2008/06/30 14:38:18 (permalink)
Back in the sixty's my Grandmother owned a small family restaurant in the Bar Mills, ME area. She had a "Italian" sandwich on her menu. Hers didn't have the peppers, olives and definitely no mayo. Much closer to the Italian sub I was used to being from NJ. The bread was definitely different, it was smaller in diameter and not crusty. I think she got them from the Nissan bakery.
NebGuy
Double Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 875
RE: Italian sandwiches 2008/06/30 14:50:09 (permalink)
The Sterns review of Colucci's Hilltop Market in Portland, ME looks to me to concur with what the OP is saying.

"...best place in Portland to get a real Italian – the submarine sandwich unique to Maine."

"There are two kinds of Italians made here: a real Italian, which means salami and provolone topped with tomato and green pepper, pickles, onions, olives, and oil; and a regular Italian, which features ham and American cheese, as the sandwich was originally configured just over a century ago by local baker Giovanni Amato. Mr. Colucci told us that the big issue among Portlanders who make them is not lunch meat or seasoning, but bread. "A good, fresh roll is the key," he counseled. Indeed, unlike hero sandwiches of the Mid-Atlantic states, Portland's Italians are made on soft white loaves similar to the kind of bun that traditionally encloses a lobster roll … but about four times the size."

2ifbyC
Junior Burger
RE: Italian sandwiches 2008/06/30 15:06:56 (permalink)
Nope, uh uh, the bread won't be the same, I've had them.
FrankBooth
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 185
RE: Italian sandwiches 2008/06/30 15:11:10 (permalink)
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

an interesting perspective. being a jew born and raised in NYC, i still go to jewish delis all the time- and katz's and carnegie are places i would never go (not because they are too touristy, though they are, but because the quality of the food is SO poor these days compared to the golden era of my youth when both were spectacular). the new 2nd ave is FILLED with jews eating gribenes, chopped liver, specials (one of the only places you can get real specials), chicken in the pot, matzoh ball soup, etc., including my wife and children and anyone else i can cajole into joining us. so maybe it is that the locals know the places to go for the best quality and freshest product.
but in the case of red's, i can tell you that in my experience of spending months and months up at my wife's childhood home and trying just about every single lobster roll i could find in maine, and that's a lot, that in my humble opinion and the opinions of an awful lot of mainers we know, that Red's lobster roll is the best of the best- prepared SO perfectly, lobster is so fresh, never overcooked, never chewy or mealy, always plentiful, snapping fresh lobster that barely needs the accompanying butter. you can get great fresh lobsters just about anywhere in maine in the summer, but lobster rolls are fickle. Red's has the advantage of HUGE turnover, very small overhead (read portapotties and only a few plastic picnic tables), the lobster is obviously prepared off site and brought to the restaurant a number of times a day. i challenge you to show me a better put together lobster roll in the state of maine- places like sea basket, harraseeket, have great lobster rolls, but they seem to fall one step short of the genius of Red's, imho. so tourists or not, i eat tons of them when possible and so do all my mainer family members... we just know WHEN to go to Red's (8:30 p.m any night but saturday and never a line). enjoy fb
essvee
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 425
RE: Italian sandwiches 2008/06/30 15:15:50 (permalink)
quote:

Nope, uh uh, the bread won't be the same, I've had them.

Wow you are stubborn dude (and wrong sir)
divefl
RE: Italian sandwiches 2008/06/30 15:35:55 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by NebGuy

The Sterns review of Colucci's Hilltop Market in Portland, ME looks to me to concur with what the OP is saying.

"...best place in Portland to get a real Italian – the submarine sandwich unique to Maine."

"There are two kinds of Italians made here: a real Italian, which means salami and provolone topped with tomato and green pepper, pickles, onions, olives, and oil; and a regular Italian, which features ham and American cheese, as the sandwich was originally configured just over a century ago by local baker Giovanni Amato. Mr. Colucci told us that the big issue among Portlanders who make them is not lunch meat or seasoning, but bread. "A good, fresh roll is the key," he counseled. Indeed, unlike hero sandwiches of the Mid-Atlantic states, Portland's Italians are made on soft white loaves similar to the kind of bun that traditionally encloses a lobster roll … but about four times the size."

No crusty goodness that you have to tear into and give it teeth? What good is that? Are they making it baby safe? Just in case grandpa needs to gum his sandwich? Blech.
wanderingjew
Sirloin
  • Total Posts : 7956
RE: Italian sandwiches 2008/06/30 15:36:01 (permalink)
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

an interesting perspective. being a jew born and raised in NYC, i still go to jewish delis all the time- and katz's and carnegie are places i would never go (not because they are too touristy, though they are, but because the quality of the food is SO poor these days compared to the golden era of my youth when both were spectacular). the new 2nd ave is FILLED with jews eating gribenes, chopped liver, specials (one of the only places you can get real specials), chicken in the pot, matzoh ball soup, etc., including my wife and children and anyone else i can cajole into joining us. so maybe it is that the locals know the places to go for the best quality and freshest product.
but in the case of red's, i can tell you that in my experience of spending months and months up at my wife's childhood home and trying just about every single lobster roll i could find in maine, and that's a lot, that in my humble opinion and the opinions of an awful lot of mainers we know, that Red's lobster roll is the best of the best- prepared SO perfectly, lobster is so fresh, never overcooked, never chewy or mealy, always plentiful, snapping fresh lobster that barely needs the accompanying butter. you can get great fresh lobsters just about anywhere in maine in the summer, but lobster rolls are fickle. Red's has the advantage of HUGE turnover, very small overhead (read portapotties and only a few plastic picnic tables), the lobster is obviously prepared off site and brought to the restaurant a number of times a day. i challenge you to show me a better put together lobster roll in the state of maine- places like sea basket, harraseeket, have great lobster rolls, but they seem to fall one step short of the genius of Red's, imho. so tourists or not, i eat tons of them when possible and so do all my mainer family members... we just know WHEN to go to Red's (8:30 p.m any night but saturday and never a line). enjoy fb

I'm not disagreeing, Reds puts out a fine lobster roll....

And you're correct about the 2nd Avenue Deli- probably my favorite of the NYC deli's, however most of it's local patrons (there are tourists that do go there) are over the age of 65....
If you were take my social network of jewish friends, and the jewish folks that they know and so one and so on and so on- we're probably talking about tens of thousands people- and honestly- none of them frequent the Jewish Deli's- even if you check out the local ones on Long Island- it's all senior citizens that are there.
leethebard
Sirloin
  • Total Posts : 6349
RE: Italian sandwiches 2008/06/30 15:38:33 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by essvee

That is not an Italian Sandwich, it is a hoagie with green peppers and black olives. No one in their right mind eats a hoagie with green peppers and black olives!

It is olive oil, shredded iceberg lettuce, sliced onions (extra for me) and oregano. No substitutes Thanks You.

And putting Mayo or Ketchup on should warrant the Death penalty

Wrong!!!! An Italian sub can have any topping you want. I often add olives and hot red peppers to mine...and I've been Italian for 62 years...and ordered my fair share of subs.!!
stricken_detective
  • Total Posts : 2346
RE: Italian sandwiches 2008/06/30 16:16:52 (permalink)
^^While this is true, I want to point out I've never had pickles, black olives or raw green pepper on a sandwich made by my Italian Gramma. Fried Bologna, yes. Scrambled eggs with peppers or peas, yes. She never had pickles in the house, nor does she now.
Pigiron
  • Total Posts : 1384
RE: Italian sandwiches 2008/06/30 16:29:18 (permalink)
This has got to be the most annoying thread we've had here in a long time.
stricken_detective
  • Total Posts : 2346
RE: Italian sandwiches 2008/06/30 21:12:27 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by fattybomatty

2. The attitude you presented this with as well as the attitude of the author of the article of the origins of the sandwich (http://www.afn.org/~stan/sandwich.html). Are you two one and the same?
Ooooh. Good catch!
Michael Hoffman
Double-chop Porterhouse
  • Total Posts : 18882
RE: Italian sandwiches 2008/06/30 21:35:24 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by Greymo

I guess Italian sandwiches are quite different in Maine. I have never heard of American cheese on an Italian sub. If I constructed that sandwich, I would do away with all the salad items and add some good Italian cheeses and meats.

Apparently in some town in Maine it's a long ham and cheese sandwich.
leethebard
Sirloin
  • Total Posts : 6349
RE: Italian sandwiches 2008/06/30 21:44:51 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Hoffman

quote:
Originally posted by Greymo

Well, the best Italian sub that I ever had was in Columbus Ohio and maybe you have been there. If you ever want a great one, I will give you the address of this place.

That's OK. I don't eat sandwiches any longer.

Longer than a sub???????
MetroplexJim
Filet Mignon
  • Total Posts : 4274
RE: Italian sandwiches 2008/06/30 22:46:07 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by Pigiron

This has got to be the most annoying thread we've had here in a long time.

Not necessarily, he is a newbe. Worse, we thought he was a shill.

So, 2ifbyC, please:

1) Be particular as to "where".
2) Specify and describe fully "what".
3) Tell us "why".

We already know "who"; it is you. We all know "when" - it is when you chose to share your discovery with all of us.

And, please take the time to learn the idiot-proof commands of the site, like how to edit a post and delete a post.

That said, WELCOME TO ROADFOOD!
2ifbyC
Junior Burger
RE: Italian sandwiches 2008/06/30 23:09:25 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by divefl

quote:

Nope, that's about it.
Chow Jim
[/quo

The negative responses are probably based on how you presented it. To start off by saying this is the only "real" italian sandwich starts off with the premise that everyone else's sandwich is fake. To support it's pedigree, you say it was made by an Italian woman for Italian men. Do I really need to address that one? No shortage of Italian women cooking for Italian men. It's not like no other areas in the country became home to Italian immigrants and their culinary skills.

Anyway, opinions differ. Offer yours up as the only true definition on a discussion board and people will discuss. Not everyone will agree. If that offends you, then you need to put your opinions on a web page where you alone can write. We disagree on a lot on this board. Despite that, it's a nice place to hang out.
Page: < 123 > Showing page 2 of 3
Jump to:
© 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1