Judging the best Burger

Author
LuckyLabrador
Double Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 583
2007/04/30 12:00:48 (permalink)

Judging the best Burger

I firmly believe the ONLY way to judge what burger is worthy of superstar status, is to eat it PLAIN, no cheese, ketchup, any condiments at all. A great Burger that can stand on it's own, is as good as any steak, IMHO!

6 Replies Related Threads

Bushie
    Filet Mignon
    • Total Posts : 2902
    RE: Judging the best Burger 2007/05/04 01:30:59 (permalink)
    I see where you're coming from, but I think some grilled onions would make it better. Nothing else would be needed.
    Pwingsx
    Double Chili Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 2170
    RE: Judging the best Burger 2007/05/04 17:09:39 (permalink)
    The really great burger is made to bring out the fresh taste of the condiments. Stack 'em however you want!
    LuckyLabrador
    Double Cheeseburger
    RE: Judging the best Burger 2007/05/06 13:08:41 (permalink)
    quote:
    Originally posted by Bushie

I see where you're coming from, but I think some grilled onions would make it better. Nothing else would be needed.

I absolutely agree with you and Pwingsx, first though, IMHO, you should try 1, naked, how you dress it after that, will only make it better. Trying to figure out if a burger is great, when it's loaded down with the works, is like truing to determine if a woman has a great figure when she's wearing a Full length Mink coat.
    Jennifer_4
    • Total Posts : 1511
    RE: Judging the best Burger 2007/05/06 13:49:17 (permalink)
    I feel the same way about hot dogs.. my fave, Nathan's, needs no condiments at all IMHO, but I've yet to find a hamburger that doesn't benefit from a little something..
    Rick F.
    • Total Posts : 1736
    RE: Judging the best Burger 2007/05/06 14:10:02 (permalink)
    quote:
    Originally posted by LuckyLabrador

I absolutely agree with you and Pwingsx, first though, IMHO, you should try 1, naked, how you dress it after that, will only make it better. Trying to figure out if a burger is great, when it's loaded down with the works, is like truing to determine if a woman has a great figure when she's wearing a Full length Mink coat.
    Any woman wearing a full-length mink has ipso facto a great figure, since that means she can afford to support me in the style to which I would like to become accustomed. Burgers likewise: start 'em nekkid, then dress 'em sparingly!
    LuckyLabrador
    Double Cheeseburger
    RE: Judging the best Burger 2007/05/09 17:43:17 (permalink)
    quote:
    Originally posted by Rick F.

quote:
    Originally posted by LuckyLabrador

Any woman wearing a full-length mink has ipso facto a great figure, since that means she can afford to support me in the style to which I would like to become accustomed. Burgers likewise: start 'em nekkid, then dress 'em sparingly!

Matter of fact, it would help greatly if she started with at least 8 figures!
    Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1