Just for Science

Author
mar52
Sirloin
  • Total Posts : 8403
2011/10/25 18:27:44 (permalink)

Just for Science

If a new candy comes out I must try it.

This one was a bit of an enigma.  I've seen them advertised and other friends have talked about them but they are no where to be found.

M&Ms with Candy Corn?  The good, the bad and.....?

Supposedly they're only available at Walmart.  I went to my Walmart which is 16 miles door to door.  After searching the many candy aisles and displays (It's Halloween, folks) I found them no where.

I asked the help...  "Do you carry the new combination M&M and Candy Corn candy?"

The help...  "We have combination candy for Halloween." 

I asked other people working there and I basically got the same answers which equated to.... I don't understand your question and I am giving you an answer just to give you an answer....  or... huh?  I should have known better.  Silly me.

This happened over 3 visits to Walmart.  I gave up until a friend sent me a bag from Defiance, OH.

I have no earthly idea why Candy Corn is even mentioned on the bag unless they have a patent on the orange, yellow white color combination.  No way in Hell do these have any other resemblance to Candy Corn other than color.

Wait?!!!  Does overly sweet count?

If I look at them as only white chocolate covered in a hard candy shell, they are what they are.

Would I buy them?  No!  I like white chocolate, but these just don't do it.

2 Replies Related Threads

tmiles
    Double Chili Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 2044
    Re:Just for Science 2011/10/26 18:27:25 (permalink)
    I wouldn't buy them either.
    ann peeples
    Sirloin
    • Total Posts : 8700
    Re:Just for Science 2011/10/26 20:07:15 (permalink)
    I am so particular when it comes to white chocolate..dont really like it much. These did not appeal to me at all, and I wholeheartedly thank you Mar for doing the research for us all!
    Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1