LOOKING FOR THRUMANN'S DOGS

Author
grandpadujnic
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 1
2008/07/31 10:33:38 (permalink)

LOOKING FOR THRUMANN'S DOGS

HI THERE I AM NEW TO THIS GROUP. WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR IS A WAY TO GET THRUMANN'S HOT DOGS DELEVERED TO ME. I LIVE IN SOUTH CAROLINA.I AM SO HOME SICK FOR GOOD HOT DOG. I USE TO LIVE IN NEW JERSEY WHERE I COULD GET THEM ANY STORE. IN NEW JERSEY WE USE TO SELL THEM DEEP FRIED AT OUR LITTLE LEAGUE . IF ANY ONE COULD HELP ME?

2 Replies Related Threads

Tedbear
    Double Chili Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 1832
    RE: LOOKING FOR THRUMANN'S DOGS 2008/07/31 10:43:48 (permalink)

About 30 seconds of "Googling" the words Thumann's (NOT THRUMANN'S) and South Carolina produced the following information:

Patco Foods, Inc.
    1101 Pressley Road
    Charlotte, NC 28217

Phone: 704.523.0500
    Fax: 704.523.0224

Distribution - We distribute to North and South Carolina with our products and delivery services that 'make it happen'.

Frequently Asked Questions:

Where do you deliver to? We deliver to most areas of the North and South Carolina States, such as the Research Triangle Area the Mountains to the west, Charlotte, Mecklenburg county and areas down in South Carolina. Contact us for your specific needs.

How often do you deliver to stores? This depends on the volume and location. This is addressed for each customer and location.

Call us today for more information.

If you call Patco, they can probably tell you which stores in your area carry THUMANN'S products.

Google is your friend.
    Twinwillow
    Sirloin
    • Total Posts : 5045
    RE: LOOKING FOR THRUMANN'S DOGS 2009/04/18 15:10:25 (permalink)
    After I emailed Thumann's to ask where in Dallas I could find their products.
    I received a lovely "personable" email in return listing their broker's phone number in Dallas.
    I called him and he was very accommodating and gave me the names of a number of stores in Dallas where I could purchase Thumann's meat products.
    Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1