La Marina de Bercy proposes quality

Author
bakugan123
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 2
Flagged as Spam (4)
2010/03/20 02:59:54 (permalink)

La Marina de Bercy proposes quality

[font="verdana; font-size: 10px"]La Marina de Bercy proposes quality dinners cruises on the Seine River. You will have the choice between 2 departures: 6.15PM and 9.15 PM. The cruise starts at the Bercy Port. After having passed the Saint-Louis Island and the City Island with the famous Notre Dame Cathedral, the tour continues by passing the Alexander the III Bridge. You'll have a wonderful view of the Eiffel Tower before making a U-turn at the Radio France Building. The cruise is finished at the Marina de Bercy, its starting point. Special dinner cruises on the Seine River for Valentine`s day, July 14th (Bastille Day), X-Mas, and New Year`s Eve: ask us for further information.

post edited by bakugan123 - 2010/03/20 03:36:43

3 Replies Related Threads

BuddyRoadhouse
    Filet Mignon
    • Total Posts : 4253
    Re:La Marina de Bercy proposes quality 2010/03/20 04:18:00 (permalink)
    I repeat my plea from the identical thread in the Chicken Forum:

This may be the classiest SPAM ever!  A Seine River cruise?  Are you kidding?  I say let it stay!

Buddy
    shortchef
    Double Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 624
    Re:La Marina de Bercy proposes quality 2010/03/20 17:30:01 (permalink)
    We took a cruise on the Seine. As a matter of fact we have been on boats owned by two of the companies providing this service. We loved it! The food was good and the music as well; we had a woman on board who sang "Ave Maria" as we were passing Notre Dame. Just brought shivers.  You are right, this is not Spam, just making note of an excellent way to spend an evening. Brings back some wonderful memories. Thank you.
    Janet
    BuddyRoadhouse
    Filet Mignon
    • Total Posts : 4253
    Re:La Marina de Bercy proposes quality 2010/03/21 01:52:37 (permalink)
    Actually, in spite of the fact that this may be a legitimate business, I do think it's SPAM.  If we are going to let it stand I think the moderators should combine the two threads and move the resulting thread from the "Chicken" and "Soups" forums to one of the "Miscellaneous" threads.  Perhaps there it can blossom and grow into something that rivals the Posted Without Comment thread.

Horrors!!!

Buddy
    Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1