Lee's Vietnamese Sandwiches: Orange Co. CA

Author
SamDeSio
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 5
2004/05/25 21:57:55 (permalink)

Lee's Vietnamese Sandwiches: Orange Co. CA

Lee's Vietnamese Sandwiches in Garden Grove & Westminster CA
boast some of the very best Gourmet-style Sandwiches I've ever had....
These places rock 24 hours a day...There's always a line,
And its no wonder.

Excellent French baquette rools baked on the premises, and filled with your choice of Grilled Chicken, Vegetarian/Tofu, Ham, Pork, Beef and more varieties than I can remember.

They also have locations up and around San Jose, and I think they have a website. While you're waiting (the line moves quick though) They give you a receipt with an internet code so you can surf the web on their in house computers...Every penny you spend buys you a minute of web surfing.

These places combine a Vegas-like atmosphere with fresh and inexpensive food. A real show pulled off in good Asian Taste.

2 Replies Related Threads

BigGlenn
    Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 461
    RE: Lee's Vietnamese Sandwiches: Orange Co. CA 2004/05/26 01:01:22 (permalink)
    A Buddy of mine at work turned us on to them. They Are Great! He is starting to get tired of bringing them for us. The order gets bigger each time! He now has to hide them when he brings them to work. He gets yelled at if he forgets to tell us when he is going there. Better then Subway and a lot cheaper!
    EdSails
    Filet Mignon
    • Total Posts : 3961
    RE: Lee's Vietnamese Sandwiches: Orange Co. CA 2004/05/26 14:03:36 (permalink)
    I have read reviews of them that say they are great. It's on my list to stop at the one here in "Little Saigon" next time I'm there!
    Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1