List of every dessert in movie Marie Antoinette?

Author
finlandia
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 15
2006/11/15 11:45:01 (permalink)

List of every dessert in movie Marie Antoinette?

Has anyone seen this movie? And all the awesome french dessert and cakes and pastries that Kirsten Dunst and all her friends were all sharing? I am in Montreal, Quebec, so I can ident some of them, but some of those cakes I have never seen before!

2 Replies Related Threads

Ms. Tenderloin
    Junior Burger
    • Total Posts : 8
    RE: List of every dessert in movie Marie Antoinette? 2007/12/19 00:28:50 (permalink)
    If you like films with desserts then check out 'La Finestra di Fronte / Facing Windows' it is in Italian, but with English subtitles. You can find it at NetFlix or BlockBuster Online.

There are a couple of pastry chefs in the film and the dessert scenes are awesome!

I am sorry to say that I have not seen your film and I don't know the names of those desserts.

syrup
    Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 164
    RE: List of every dessert in movie Marie Antoinette? 2007/12/19 12:03:02 (permalink)
    I've seen Marie Antoinette but I couldn't name any of the desserts. I think you'ld have to be a pastry chef, expert on French history, or a hardcore dessert fan to do so.

Another good dessert movies is Waitress. Pies are a metaphore for the characters life.
    Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Trial Version 5.1