Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider
Forum Themes:
Welcome !

Long Island , NY

Change Page: 12345678910.. > >> | Showing page 1 of 13, messages 1 to 30 of 380
the ancient mariner

• Total Posts: 3987
Long Island , NY Mon, 06/14/04 6:44 PM (permalink)
On my first day in the US Navy, at the ripe old age of 17, I was standing in line for "chow". A great big guy stepped out of the kitchen and hollered "anyone here from Long Island?" And now 60 years later I am asking the same question. I find very little about places to eat on Looooooong Island although no one looks under-nourished and deprived. From Brooklyn and Queens all the way to Montauk Point there has to be someplace other than the Currasqueira Baierada, which was recommended by Steve Rushmore and which was great. Any others???????

The Travelin Man

• Total Posts: 3699
    RE: Long Island , NY Mon, 06/14/04 9:57 PM (permalink)
    I, too, escaped Long Island late in my youth. I now get to go back periodically for work, and get to stay long enough to get my food fix before I need to head back home.

The places to eat on Long Island sometimes fall more into categories than actual names of restaurants. For instance, I think that one of Long Island's greatest food contributions is the delicatessen. This is not delicatessen like Katz's or Carnegie in NYC, but rather something you would find in most any strip mall. Many are of similar good quality, but you will find favorites based on what you like to eat, and what any given deli's specials might be. The key is to sample a few. Why delis? Well, most every one serves Boar's Head meats. Here in Florida, you are most likely to find BH only in Publix. Long Island -- virtually anywhere. Also, the deli is also the morning pit stop. Most places will serve a breakfast special consisting of a couple of eggs (your way) on a hard roll with/without bacon, cheese, etc., plus OJ, coffee, and potatoes for about three bucks. I usually don't know delis by name -- I just know which locations I like best -- other than that, they can often all look the same.

I also feel the same way about diners. You are more likely to find a good diner, with a notable special than you would be to find a bad diner with nothing of note. Diners are also an excellent source for the sit-down breakfast.

Along the same lines, if you are a fan of Italian, and particularly, thin-crust pizza, you will also find jewels in most any strip mall up and down the Island. I was in town with some colleagues who wanted to go out for Italian -- and their idea was Macaroni Grill. I shuddered. I told them we could go to a place that would be much better, and we could walk from the hotel. Sure enough, I had never even been to the place, but they all agreed it was the best Italian they'd ever had. I have frequented the place often, ever since -- Conca D'Oro's on Commack Rd -- just off the expressway (Exit 52, I think, heading east).

Another of my favorites on Long Island is a somewhat underrepresented group here on Roadfood.com -- chinese. There is a place named Hoi Ming on Montauk Highway in West Sayville (just over the Oakdale border -- kind of across from St. John's University). It is a stand-alone restaurant, which has been at the same location, under the same ownership for about 25 years now -- quite long for this genre. You will often find a wait for dinner -- most definitely on the weekends. Arguably the best egg roll I have ever eaten. The last time I was there, I ordered a half dozen to fly home with me. Also, if you are a more adventuresome eater, do yourself a favor and order the beef and broccoli somewhere else, and get something a little more exotic here. Their spicy stuff packs a little bit of a punch, if you like such.

Lastly, if you like brew pubs, you will find a hidden gem out in Patchogue, on Main Street -- not far from where the old Sweezey's used to be. Brickhouse Brewery makes a fine pint of beer, and the food is quite tasty, too. I think they might have live music on Friday nights, too. They usually offer a price fix menu for around $15-18 that includes app, entree, and desert. Not too unreasonable.

Hope this helps some. I am sure I will think of some more -- I am just bad with names -- I just know where to go!

Steve

the ancient mariner

RE: Long Island , NY Tue, 06/15/04 8:58 AM (permalink)
      Hey thanks a lot youse guys !!!!!!!!!

Let's see I have had dinner on the Freeport docks and it was great just like you said, I have also traveled out to the Elbow Room many times. It used to be the place "us guys" would go to, away from the wives for an evening. While they were at a baby shower or something. Pack the old station wagon with six guys and head for Jamesport. Pies, and cauliflower and cabbage and corn and scallops on the northfork, bring a car full home. A bushel of apples would last for weeks. Loved the fall with tomatoes,corn,new potatoes and bluefish. Freshly picked peachs that had so much juice you needed a bib. Also have been to Conca D'Oro's a few years ago, was attending a seminar at the Hampton Inn next door. And the deli's are fantastic, you are 100% right. There is a little place in the village of Huntington named Jim's Dairyland, been there forever, they make a hero that is better than most places in the world. They start making them about 11 am and rap them up ready for the construction guys and everyone else who start to come in about 1130 and grab them. Umberto's Pizza in New Hyde Park is the best. I have driven past Zorn's on Hempstead Turnpike a thousand times but never have gone in, and the Chinese restaurant in West Sayville will be on the docket next time I visit my daughter out that way, we both love egg rolls. There was a place on Jericho Turnpike in Huntington where I would stop and sit at their bar where the bartender made a great vodka martini. Order 2 egg rolls and lots of mustard and enjoy a "low fat dinner". Went by there a few weeks ago with a gleam in my eye only to find it has been replaced by CVS and a lot of black top parking space. Is nothing sacred???????? And we call this progress.

qwerty79

• Total Posts: 165
        RE: Long Island , NY Tue, 06/15/04 9:30 AM (permalink)
        I have to agree with ballpark roadtripper on all his selections. I too am a Long Islander and grew up near jones beach. While there are few "Roadfood" places to eat on long island, the thing I think Long Island is known for is Diners. I have found some good diners and some bad ones. One of the best is 110 Liberty diner on route 110 in farmingdale. As for kosher delis Deli King on Union turnpike in New Hyde Park. The best luncheonette is Laurel Luncheonette in Long beach and while your there stop by Marvel Ice Cream, the best soft serve. The best fast food definetly has to be All-American Burgers in Massapequa on Merrick road. It hasn't changed much since my parents ate there growing up. The prices are still cheap and the fries are the best, though i don't think they use fresh ones anymore but the way they fry them up is delicious!

tonemonster2

• Total Posts: 187
          RE: Long Island , NY Tue, 06/15/04 10:06 AM (permalink)
          There used to be a great clam bar on Lido Blvd/ Long Beach Rd. between Oceanside and Island Park. Can't remember the name of it but we'd always stop on the way home from Point Lookout for the freshest clams on the half shell I can remember.

tonemonster2

RE: Long Island , NY Tue, 06/15/04 10:21 AM (permalink)
            That's it Pete's. Yes the Town of Hempstead incinerator was right there. Never bothered me!

qwerty79

• Total Posts: 165
              RE: Long Island , NY Tue, 06/15/04 11:02 AM (permalink)
              I have never ate at Pete's it's too close to the dump for me, but I have eaten at Jordan Lobster Farm in Island Park. They make the best lobster rolls in nassau county. The prices are decent too.

tonemonster2

RE: Long Island , NY Wed, 06/16/04 11:57 AM (permalink)
                The Jordan's were my neighbor's growing up in RVC ! They had some great clambakes !

RoyHarv

• Total Posts: 75
                  RE: Long Island , NY Wed, 06/16/04 12:19 PM (permalink)
                  I grew up on LI, escaped in the mid-70's after college, and haven't been back since my family moved in the mid-90's. But if anything gets me back there it will be finding out if Mike's Pizza is still in downtown Amityville, and still turning out the best "plain" cheese pizza imaginable.

the ancient mariner

RE: Long Island , NY Wed, 06/16/04 9:17 PM (permalink)
                    Let's see----Mike's Pizza in Amityville
                    Jordan's Lobster Farm ---Island park
                    I wonder if Pete's is still there or did he dumps dump him
                    All-American Burgers in Massapequa
                    All of the North Fork
                    All the deli's
                    OK have to add them to my list. I will start eating my way around LI as soon as I am finished with Grampy's 100 best Italian Restaurants in the city.

kframbo

• Total Posts: 1
                      RE: Long Island , NY Sat, 06/19/04 6:38 PM (permalink)
                      When I lived on the north shore of Long Island in the late 80's, a lack of things to do often would send us on a drive. My choice of locations was to hed out the North Fork past Greenpoint (East Marion??) to the Hellenic Snack Bar - great souvlaki and fresh-squeezed lemonade on their outside patio. I haven't been there in years; I hope it's still there.

the ancient mariner

RE: Long Island , NY Sun, 06/20/04 7:55 AM (permalink)
                        kframbo----I have been there a few times and it is just as you said. Great Greek food. The NY Times said it is one of the 10 best bargains on LI. Zarat lists it also. I love the North Fork. One of my regreats in life was not buying property out there when it was cheap. It shoe ain't any mo' !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stewdude

RE: Long Island , NY Tue, 07/6/04 10:28 PM (permalink)
                          The best news about Long Island deli in recent years is the reemergence of PAstrami King on Merrick Road in Merrick. The original Queens location closed several years ago much to the chagrin of us Queens courthouse regulars. The new Pastrami King is quite good (much better pastrami than available at the various Ben's deli locations) though not quite as good as the original but awfully darn close. Its my favorite stop for takealong food before heading out to Shea for a Mets game.

susanhopebell

• Total Posts: 7
                            RE: Long Island , NY Fri, 07/9/04 1:08 PM (permalink)
                            FYI Not only is Pete's Clam Bar still there but it has enlarged, although they still have that bar in the front, stools and all. On the other hand, THE DUMP is closed--capped off years ago.

Tony Bad

RE: Long Island , NY Fri, 07/9/04 3:23 PM (permalink)
                              Many good replies already...I'll add a couple of my favorites...

Maureen's Kitchen in Smithtown has great breakfast.

Glenn's Dinette in Babylon also good breakfast, as are most diners. I am also a fan of the deli egg breakfast, although I like mine at a place that uses Boar's Head sausage...sausage, egg, cheese on roll...yummy.

Flo's Luncheonette in Blue Point is a unique roadside stand that has been there a long time and has good "toasted sandwiches".

All-American Burger in Massapequa is a throw back to another time and has darn good burgers. Like their shakes as well and fries are fresh cut.

The pies at some of the farm stands others recommended have gotten average in recent years. They almost seem mass produced rather than the good fresh baked fare of old.

Sweet Magnolia's in Sayville...actually east of Sayville has a great Burger...one of the best on LI.

There are a lot of good diners, but also a lot of real average ones. You have to ask folks where you are which one is best. Don't give them all equal billing!

Smokin Al's in Bayshore is a relatively new and pretty decent BBQ place (please weigh this comment with the fact we are talking Long Island here...great by LI standards...average by others)

In Queens one of my favorites is Pearson's BBQ...this is BBQ that is good for anywhere! IT is a weird place, in the back of a bar...but it is some fine eating!

El Sitio, in Woodside Queens makes a great Cuban Sandwich. I always stop and pick up a few when I am heading to Shea to catch the Mets.

The Modern Snack Bar is a neat old place on 25 in Aquebogue (spelling??)... it sometimes draws a lot of elderly diners and has a ben-gay type odor...which is not too appetizing.

Oaxaca in Huntington was always a favorite, but after not having been there for a while, it was not as I remembered...haven't been back in a while.

Pizza is another thing that depends on who you ask. Almost everyone will tell you "there's a place right near where I live/work that is great"...so you have to ask around. When I leave LI for extended periods, I miss the pizza more than anything (sorry wife and kids...just kiddin')

Hellenic Snack Bar, which may be in Orient or East Marion...way out East...has been mentioned and is quite good, but there are other good places in Huntington and Sayville whose names escape me, but most likely involve the word "Aegean".

Snowflake Ice Cream in riverhead is real good and always has some interesting flavors. If you can't get there stand on a corner in a neighborhood where Mr. Softee rolls by. You can't miss his music and he makes a fine shake!

I hope you enjoy your visit...and don't leave hungry!

the ancient mariner

RE: Long Island , NY Sat, 07/10/04 8:00 AM (permalink)
                                Happy Saturday morning----

Stewdude----my main squeeze loves pastrami, so I owe you one.

Susan---thanks for the info on Pete's, she loves clams too. Do they go with pastrami?

Mr Ballpark----Lex and 86th, right after the Guggenheim. See ya there.

Tony -- your not Bad your Great.
                                Nice list. Is the great Greek place in Huntington "The Mediterranean Snack Bar"-----you can't miss it with the line outside wrapping around the corner. Fantastic Bluefish dinners, so fresh they are still wiggeling.

Tony Bad

RE: Long Island , NY Sat, 07/10/04 10:55 PM (permalink)
                                  I think you may be right about the place in Huntington. I used to get there a lot more before my kids came along. For a while dining out was often more trouble than it was worth. Now they are 3 and 4, so we are starting to go back to my favorites of yore.

The kids love pizza, like the grilled cheese and fries at All American Burger, but love Mister Softee most of all.

Rick51NH

• Total Posts: 29
                                    RE: Long Island , NY Sun, 07/11/04 11:13 AM (permalink)
                                    You're bringing back a lot of memories. Here were my favorites:

Marinated Porterhouse Steak-Cliff's Elbow Room/Elbow Room II/Rendevous-the first 2 are in Jamesport(?)on the North Fork and the Rendevous is in Riverhead. I believe they have the same owner. Elbow Room is a very small place so plan on eating early to avoid the crowds.

Marinated Skirt Steak-Frank's Steak House, Westbury. Try the creamed spinach, too.

Hamburgers-All American Burger, Massapequa. Reasonably priced.

Italian Dine In/Take Out-La Piazza, Plainview. Reasonably priced. Try the caesar salad.
                                    I also recommend Sal's Wander Inn, Baldwin (South). They are famous for their garlic bread (which is why I go). The food is very reasonably priced.
                                    Ubaldo's, Main St., Farmingdale-a bit pricey but its worth it. Great place to relax and enjoy a meal.

Pizza-Gino's, Main St., Farmingdale.

Steak Tips & Onion Soup-Potter's Pub, East Meadow.

Seafood-Nautical Mile in Freeport.

ENJOY!

wanderingjew

• Total Posts: 7407
                                      • Roadfood Insider
                                      RE: Long Island , NY Thu, 07/15/04 4:12 PM (permalink)
                                      Can't forget my old standbys. Violetta's Pizzeria in Merrick, the East Bay Diner in Bellmore, Eng's Kitchen in Bellmore (the best eggrolls I ever tasted) and the now defunct Wolfie's of Merrick where I worked as a dishwasher as a senior in High School back in 1982 and had the opportunity to wash Brian Setzer's (of the stray cats) dish. (he had the corned beef sandwich)

Spudnut

• Total Posts: 655
                                        RE: Long Island , NY Thu, 07/15/04 5:20 PM (permalink)
                                        quote:
                                        Originally posted by Ballpark Roadtripper

quote:
                                        Originally posted by wanderingjew

and the now defunct Wolfie's of Merrick where I worked as a dishwasher as a senior in High School back in 1982 and had the opportunity to wash Brian Setzer's (of the stray cats) dish. (he had the corned beef sandwich)

Funny, but everyone around our age that lived on the south shore in the early 80's has Brian Setzer stories. Mine:

-I stopped scrubbing pots fora minute to come out the the counter to say hi to him when he stopped into the Levittown Park Bake Shop.

-He pulled up to the Mid Island Plaza mall in his pink Caddy convertable and just sat there hanging out with fans.

-Of course, I saw all 3 Stray Cats at All-American Burger a dozen times.

- The Stray Cats first big concert ever, opening for Squeeze (supposedly their final show ever. I saw them a dozen more times in the next decade. Final?)at the Coluseum, Thanksgiving 1982. Best crowd support of any opening act I've ever seen. They were all LOADED, but having a ball. I think Setzer even fell off the stage at one point.

That's funny. The last time I went to Peter Luger's steakhouse a couple of months ago, I sat a couple of tables from...Brian Setzer. The man apparently likes his food!

the ancient mariner

RE: Long Island , NY Thu, 07/15/04 10:37 PM (permalink)
                                          Thanks Rick----I have been devouring steaks at the Elbow Room since the 60's --- the original one in Eastport. Elbow Room was the right name. The tables were so close the other guys elbow was right in your face. There were a bunch of letters from the food magazines posted in the lobby asking for the marinade recipe. They were all turned down.

I like Frank's also. But the other's are new and now on my "check it out list".

The three next posts from WJ/Ballpark & Spudnut refer to a guy named Setzer------never heard of him. Stray Cats ---never heard of them either. But I'll bet you guys never heard of Linck's Log Cabin in Centerport. The best family restaurant on LI for years. After midnight on Saturday night you got 2 lobsters, 2 Martini's and or 2 Manhattans for the price of one, the line was a 1/2 mile long and there were people from as far away as Brooklyn standing outside. Great place from prohibition times until a disasterous fire in the 70's.

Tony Bad

RE: Long Island , NY Thu, 07/15/04 10:54 PM (permalink)
                                            I remember Brian Setzer...saw him in the early days at Heckle and Jeckels in Massapequa. I also remmber Linck's Log Cabin. My Grandparents took me there a couple of times. I thought it was SO cool to be at a big table with complete strangers. Another favorite of theirs was Bronco Charlies in Oakdale...also long gone, but I read somewhere there was a move to save the old log cabin portion of the place. Here is some info on the old place http://www.friendsofbroncocharlie.org/

Bruce K

• Total Posts: 1
                                              RE: Long Island , NY Fri, 07/16/04 1:41 AM (permalink)
                                              Here are four great places on Long Island that are perfect roadfood.

Walter Itgen's Ice Cream Shoppe in Valley Stream (see my review on Roadfood)

Bigelow's Seafood- a great little seafood shop in Rockville Center. It's been there forever and serves the best fried fat clam belly's and chowder outside of New England.

Taby's Diner in the town of Oyster Bay for the best and biggest burgers on the Island.

MaryBill Diner at the Merrick LIRR train station. Open only during the day for great breakasts and perfect roasted turkey.

enjoy...

the ancient mariner

• Location: st petersburg, florida
                                                RE: Long Island , NY Fri, 07/16/04 12:10 PM (permalink)
                                                Hey "youse guys" surprised me knowing all about Linck's-----you must be older than I thought. Lincks started as a speakeasy during prohibition. Booze from Canada was smuggled in the back door which was on an inlet of Long Island Sound. Cheap food was the cover-up. During the 50s and 60s it was the best family joint on LI, and the big bar was 2 deep from lunch til closing. Your butt wasn't in your chair before a waitress brought a ice lined dish of celery, olives,scallions and radishs. Then she was back in a flash with home made buscuits and the sliced cucumbers Ballpark wrote about, along with your drink order. Double Martinis and Manhattans were served in a metal shaker and a cold cocktail glass. The lobster bisque and N.E. clam chower were great and they were served in big coffee cups whose handles had been broken off. Food and drink were the order of the day, ampience was way down on the list. My bookeeper worked there as a waitress on Fri and Sat night to suppliment the meager wages I paid her-----she made a bundle. Steaks, chops, lobster and catch of the day were all on the menu and a group of 4 could get away for $25.

Tony Bad

RE: Long Island , NY Fri, 07/16/04 12:32 PM (permalink)
                                                  When it burned my grandfather was despondent. It was like he lost an old friend...which, I guess he did. Thanks for posting about it, as it stirred some very nice memories.

Rustywolf

• Total Posts: 176
                                                    RE: Long Island , NY Fri, 07/16/04 12:51 PM (permalink)
                                                    A hearty second to Bigelow's in Rockville Center, just off Sunrise Highway, for awesome Ipswich clams w/perfect fries, crispy cole slaw and homemade lemon pie. Clams are seasonal, though.

Also, a must is the Woodru Deli (I may not have the name spelled right) in the Peninsula Shopping Mall in Hewlett. The equal to any, especially the hot dogs and pastrami. Almost next door is the incredible Penn-Mill Bakery , a wonderland of carbohydrates.

Alas, many of my favorites are now gone, esp. the Hamburger Express in Hewlett (burgers delivered via plates atop toy trains), and Shor's, also in Hewlett, a sort of Nathan's competitor offering almost the entire Coney Island line-up.

Long Island is peppered with tremendous RoadFood offerings. If I hadn't moved to the food desert that is Michigan, I'd weigh 300 pounds by now.

- Rusty

Rustywolf

RE: Long Island , NY Fri, 07/16/04 12:52 PM (permalink)
                                                      A hearty second to Bigelow's in Rockville Center, just off Sunrise Highway, for awesome Ipswich clams w/perfect fries, crispy cole slaw and homemade lemon pie. Clams are seasonal, though.

Also, a must is the Woodru Deli (I may not have the name spelled right) in the Peninsula Shopping Mall in Hewlett. The equal to any, especially the hot dogs and pastrami. Almost next door is the incredible Penn-Mill Bakery , a wonderland of carbohydrates.

Alas, many of my favorites are now gone, esp. the Hamburger Express in Hewlett (burgers delivered via plates atop toy trains), and Shor's, also in Hewlett, a sort of Nathan's competitor offering almost the entire Coney Island line-up.

Long Island is peppered with tremendous RoadFood offerings. If I hadn't moved to the food desert that is Michigan, I'd weigh 300 pounds by now.

- Rusty

Rustywolf

• Location: Muskegon, MI
                                                        RE: Long Island , NY Fri, 07/16/04 1:39 PM (permalink)

- Rusty

the ancient mariner

• Location: st petersburg, florida
                                                          RE: Long Island , NY Sat, 07/17/04 7:21 AM (permalink)
                                                          Well you have got me thinking now------there were lots of great restaurants on LI that have disappeared with "progress". Not roadfood but places for dates and special occasions.

-Patricia Murphy's in Manhasset----loved their popovers.
                                                          -Gil Clarks in Bay Shore--come by car or boat-----great lobster
                                                          -Karl's Mariners Inn, right on the water in Northport--they might still
                                                          be there
                                                          -The Sunrise Village--Great German food and entertainment--John Wile (?)
                                                          was great
                                                          -Geide's in Centerport (opposite Linck's) wonderful duck
                                                          -The San Souci in Bethpage, next to Grummans --- for gourmets
                                                          -Guy Lombardo's in Freeport---orchestra leader/speedboat
                                                          racer/restauranteur
                                                          -Trying to remember the place in Westbury on Jericho Turnpike at Guinea
                                                          Woods Road----I think it was owned by Howard Johnson---great drinks and
                                                          prime ribs and popovers
                                                          -Speaking of Howard Johnson. We drove from Ronkonkoma to Valley Stream
                                                          in someone's old clunker---about 6 guys---just because they had 54
                                                          flavors of ice cream. It must have taken an hour each way. And then
                                                          one of my buddies ordered vanilla. He has never lived it down.
                                                          -There was a place on Jericho Turnpike in Huntington called Leo Girards-
                                                          "All the chicken you can eat $2.00"--18 of us guys (big 19-20 year old
                                                          football players) stopped there one Sunday evening after playing
                                                          Huntington to a 6-6 tie. Eighteen 200 pound starving guys ate all the
                                                          chicken in the place. Leo had to close down for the night.

There were more--you gentlemen might think of some I have skipped. Long Island was a great place to live ---- oh yea, how about the Milleridge Inn in Jericho---still going strong after about 100 years or so.

kozel

• Total Posts: 811
                                                            • Location: Fredericksburg, VA
                                                            RE: Long Island , NY Sat, 07/17/04 10:58 AM (permalink)
                                                            quote:
                                                            Originally posted by the ancient mariner
                                                            -Trying to remember the place in Westbury on Jericho Turnpike at Guinea
                                                            Woods Road----I think it was owned by Howard Johnson---great drinks and
                                                            prime ribs and popovers

I think you're speaking of Carl Hopple's, it's a caterer now and we do not call that road by that name any more, it's Glen Cove Road. It seems some ethnic broup objected.

Great places near Centerport that have gone away, how about Al Dowd's steak house? Linc's was a great place; it seems the kids took over and killed it. Near there is 'The Shack', very popular road place but I havn't liked anything I've gotten there except the bottled beer.

Anyone from the south shore want to comment on Raynor's, it been there forever.

We need more 'Official' reviews of LI places. We're from Suffolk and now love Currasqueira Baierada because of this site.

I'll add my 2-cents. There's a place in Queens (Still on LI) in Middle Village. It's a blue hot dog truck on Woodhaven Blvd called Dominic's. It's been there since 1959. I always stop for '2 with everything'.

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark
                                                              Change Page: 12345678910.. > >> | Showing page 1 of 13, messages 1 to 30 of 380

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 2 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
                                                              • No New Messages
                                                              • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
                                                              • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
                                                              • Locked w/ New Messages
                                                              • Locked w/o New Messages
                                                              • Read Message
                                                              • Post New Thread
                                                              • Reply to message
                                                              • Post New Poll
                                                              • Submit Vote
                                                              • Post reward post
                                                              • Delete my own posts
                                                              • Delete my own threads
                                                              • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
                                                              What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com