Looking for a commercial cookie

Author
Delamere
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 105
2006/10/12 23:22:16 (permalink)

Looking for a commercial cookie

Hope I'm in the right place....think cookies are a snack. I am looking for a cookie company that our local grocery store carried last year, but now they can't find the company. The cookies came in an approximate 8" tall by 4" wide rectangle carton. Sort of a smaller version of a milk carton. It opens at the top and the cookies are stacked one on top of the other in clear wrap of some sort. I believe the cartons were purple for the chocolate chip and maybe a darkish green for the oatmeal. There may have been another flavor also, but I'm after the chocolate chip ones. If I'm not mistake the words "New York" were somewhere on the front of the carton.

The chocolate chip ones I'm craving were very thin, very dark, and crisp and tasted of molasses. Just reminded me of some I had as a child. Not your usual chocolate chip cookie.

Oh, and if anyone watches Rachael Rays new afternoon show I believe she even gave her audience these cookies at the end of one of the shows.

Would love to know the name of the company that makes them if anyone out there has any idea what on earth I'm trying to describe.

Thanks so much for any help you can give,

Delamere

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1