Looking for a name... and if they're still around

Author
colione
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 2
2006/01/12 23:43:16 (permalink)

Looking for a name... and if they're still around

I'm not to old (27) but my fiance nor myself can remember the name for this chip/cracker.

(from memory)
they came in a shiny bag, and were like a cracker/waffle/chip, with cheese in the middle...

they were really great tasting, but we can't find them anywhere anymore.. for those of u in the northest US, shoprite always had them. Now, we can't find them anywhere.. without a name I can't search online anymore than I already have.

HELP!!!!!

3 Replies Related Threads

Tony Bad
    Fire Safety Admin
    • Total Posts : 5116
    RE: Looking for a name... and if they're still around 2006/01/13 00:40:28 (permalink)
    quote:
    Originally posted by colione

I'm not to old (27) but my fiance nor myself can remember the name for this chip/cracker.

(from memory)
    they came in a shiny bag, and were like a cracker/waffle/chip, with cheese in the middle...

they were really great tasting, but we can't find them anywhere anymore.. for those of u in the northest US, shoprite always had them. Now, we can't find them anywhere.. without a name I can't search online anymore than I already have.

HELP!!!!!

Were they cheez waffies?

http://www.wisesnacks.com/products_other_snacks_all.html

Go down the page a bit after clicking the link...they are there.
    colione
    Junior Burger
    RE: Looking for a name... and if they're still around 2006/01/13 03:38:44 (permalink)
    heh yep thats them... damn i feel like a fool that was easy.

thanks for the help :) now just gotta find a store with them!
    fourspot
    Junior Burger
    RE: Looking for a name... and if they're still around 2007/12/12 15:55:37 (permalink)
    wise foods has a store on ebay.. They are called Cheez Waffies.. $79.05 for 30 count case.. as of today they have 1184 cases available.
    Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1