The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider

Looking for a place to park the truck in the broward/palm beach area

thatsawrap

• Total Posts: 14
Looking for a place to park the truck in the broward/palm beach area Thu, 12/12/13 10:22 AM (permalink)
Well.. I had a commissary taken care of but the zoning guy said I could not park the truck at the warehouse since I would take up 3 spots and have to get it re-striped. I ended up finding a spot which the back of the truck went over the grass and he said that would not work either. Real piece of work. So needless to say I am having lots of difficulty finding a place to put this truck... Any help would be great!

fishscale28

• Total Posts: 217
    Re:Looking for a place to park the truck in the broward/palm beach area Thu, 12/12/13 10:33 AM (permalink)
    I park my truck at a storage complex in Oakland Park.  Check out Best Florida Storage or peruse craigslist for warehouses for rent (that's my next step).  You can find plenty in Pompano that are up for grabs.  Large garages big enough for the truck where you can work and store everything you need.  I looked at plenty in that area and as long as you're ok with signing a 1 year lease.  (Best Florida Storage is month to month and they've been perfect for my needs)

thatsawrap

Re:Looking for a place to park the truck in the broward/palm beach area Thu, 12/12/13 12:04 PM (permalink)
      I have been looking like crazy, everything is full or too expensive. Pompano would be ideal for me since its somewhat in the middle but I am looking at over 8-900 a month easily and not even sure the truck can park in front (for power) or fit into the warehouse (height). I have a warehouse I can get for 1700.00 a month that would fit 3/4 trucks INSIDE with large office space and bathrooms. If I could team up with some people that would be ideal.

thatsawrap

Re:Looking for a place to park the truck in the broward/palm beach area Thu, 12/12/13 12:07 PM (permalink)
        I've been searching on CL also...  Does the storage place have a plug in for electric?

fishscale28

• Total Posts: 217
          Re:Looking for a place to park the truck in the broward/palm beach area Thu, 12/12/13 11:17 PM (permalink)
          They had electric in the unit but I had to add the appropriate plug.  I pay less than $400.  If you weren't so far away I would consider going in on that with you but most of my events are in Miami/Broward.  When I was looking I found plenty in Pompano that were around 500-700.  I searched craigslist for "warehouse" and whatever area I wanted.  Eventually found Best Florida.  And I think they have some in Pompano too-just make sure its a 10X12' door

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
            • No New Messages
            • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
            • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
            • Locked w/ New Messages
            • Locked w/o New Messages
            • Read Message
            • Post New Thread
            • Reply to message
            • Post New Poll
            • Submit Vote
            • Post reward post
            • Delete my own posts
            • Delete my own threads
            • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
            What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com