Looking for help in Phoenix, AZ

Author
christhefooddude
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 22
2014/08/13 16:57:22 (permalink)

Looking for help in Phoenix, AZ

I just got a gig out in Buckeye, AZ looking for someone to fill in time to time when I am sick or when I have special events to go to.  Anyone interested please email me
thanks
Chris 

4 Replies Related Threads

Foodbme
    Porterhouse
    • Total Posts : 10348
    Re: Looking for help in Phoenix, AZ 2014/08/13 23:04:56 (permalink)
    christhefooddude
    I just got a gig out in Buckeye, AZ looking for someone to fill in time to time when I am sick or when I have special events to go to.  Anyone interested please email me
    thanks
    Chris 

What the Hell are you talking about? Your post makes no sense. What kind of Gig?
    Are you a musician? if so what do you play? Details man, details!
    OzdogsOfPhoenix
    Junior Burger
    • Total Posts : 35
    Re: Looking for help in Phoenix, AZ 2014/08/28 13:55:04 (permalink)
    Hey Chris from Buckeye!

There are in fact some of us "nice guys" that fill in for each other. If you flip us a job we'd be glad to flip you one back. You can find us online by searching OzDogs Of Phoenix but there are two or three others of us that can fill in. Our old buddy BP's Hot Dogs And More comes through (we even bought a cart from him once), there's the Dynamic Duo called RoJoe and this new up-and-comer called Short Leash who we haven't even met yet but I can just tell they are doing it right. Any one of us will try to take as good care of your gourmandizers as you would.

At Ozdogs we only do private events, no street sales but between one of us we got you covered.

Happy to help, best of success!

Oz
    Foodbme
    Porterhouse
    • Total Posts : 10348
    Re: Looking for help in Phoenix, AZ 2014/08/29 00:16:35 (permalink)
    Short Leash has a truck & a B & M. And he's starting another truck. He'd be too busy.
    OzdogsOfPhoenix
    Junior Burger
    • Total Posts : 35
    Re: Looking for help in Phoenix, AZ 2014/08/29 15:48:18 (permalink)
    can't blame giving a bump to another quality local vendow though, right?

Foodbme, you know or perhaps remember how we got our start and that was Old Pete, a Phoenix dogger of renown. He used to have one of those prime spots at the courthouse and downtown and besides Mark of Hot Dog University that taught us how to do the awesome Chicago Style, Old Pete taught us the ETHICS of the business and the rules are so:

1. There are the nice guys and the meanies. The meanies will try to get up by tearing us down. The nice guys realize that we are all in this together.

2. Never pass up a chance to help out a nice guy. They need ice, they need somebody to watch things if they have to run and take  leak, you always do that because when you need help you need a nice guy.

3. NEVER COMPARE YOURSELF TO ANY OTHER VENDOR. Do what you do to the best of your ability and don't worry about the other guy. Because your successful competitor is your lead.

4. Never forget that we aren't just serving food, we provide RELATIONSHIPS. Ever notice that the hot dogger is everybody's friend? Ever see when how we ask how they are doing, we get their live's story? HELLO SIR HOW YOU DOIN TODAY? Well I'll tell ya hot dog man, my wife hates me, the kids are all complaining, I got a world of shizz to deal with and it's never looked worse.

Well my friend have a hot dog and a cool drink and at least for now life is close to perfect. Here, sink your teeth into this, this is good.

They aren't just coming for the food, they can get food from Taco Bell or anyplace. They are coming to us because everybody needs a friend. And a hot dogger is supposed to be everybody's friend.

Never forget that and you will do well. Old Pete said so.
    Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1