Mac and cheese

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
chef2be
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 41
RE: Mac and cheese 2008/03/04 23:28:59 (permalink)
Noodles and Co. not sure if its only in the midwest
boyardee65
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 1459
RE: Mac and cheese 2008/03/05 00:23:38 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by chezkatie

Until recently my memories of the best Mac and cheese were the times , as a small kid, when I was taken to New York City and we ate at the cafeteria where you put money in the slot and out came your chosen food. I just loved the Mac and cheese there. But now that I am a lady in a red hat and purple dress my very fave Mac and cheese is Mac and cheese and lobster served as a side at a new restaurant in Baltimore. It is just wonderful and I could make that my entire meal along with a martini, glass of wine and salad. The name of the restaurant is the Blue Sea Grill and they have fantastic fresh seafood.

It was called the Auto-Mat! Although it looked like a vending machine, in fact it was a kitchen with auto vended products. There were real people behind the slots where you got the food! I heard that the kitchen was over 500 feet long.

Back to the post at hand. The best Mac-n-Cheese is the stuff I make at home,followed closely by Stouffer's brand frozen dinner. I have not found any great Mac-N-Cheese in any chain restaurant that I have been to.

David O.
Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to:
© 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1