The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider
Forum Themes:
Welcome !

Mesh vs. Jag's

letterdavidman

• Total Posts: 3
Mesh vs. Jag's Fri, 01/12/07 5:30 PM (permalink)
Hello, all. I don't exactly know which forum to post this in, as this is my very first post (after lurking for a long while), but I'll try it in this.

I was wondering, for those who've been on the northern outskirts of Cincinnati, of those who've tried either the new Mesh restaurant off of Union Centre Boulevard, or those who've tried Jag's Steak House (off of the same exit), which one is more deserving of my special occasion weekend $$?

If it's Jag's, understand that, for the money, I expect the best dang steak I've ever eaten (else, I'd just buy a prime cut and cook it at home). For those who favor Mesh, can you tell me why, exactly?

And, finally, to all of you who've come before me on Roadfood.com--this is, literally, the BEST food-related site I've yet come upon! Keep it up!

soozycue520

• Total Posts: 1026
    RE: Mesh vs. Jag's Fri, 01/12/07 10:56 PM (permalink)
    Letterdavidman~

You'd probably get more response on the "Where to eat in Cincinnati" forum, under "Where should I eat?".

I have not been to Mesh or Jag's, but I have looked at both of their menus on-line. Jag's seems more like a traditional steakhouse, and Mesh more eclectic. Both are very expensive, and would be a special occasion place. El-Coyote just opened a "sister" restaurant, right next to Mesh and Jag's, called Coyote Grill, and it is much more in my price range.

http://www.elcoyotecincy.com/ElCoyote/coyotegrille.htm

letterdavidman

• Total Posts: 3
      RE: Mesh vs. Jag's Fri, 01/12/07 11:00 PM (permalink)
      quote:
      Originally posted by soozycue520

Letterdavidman~

You'd probably get more response on the "Where to eat in Cincinnati" forum, under "Where should I eat?".

I have not been to Mesh or Jag's, but I have looked at both of their menus on-line. Jag's seems more like a traditional steakhouse, and Mesh more eclectic. Both are very expensive, and would be a special occasion place. El-Coyote just opened a "sister" restaurant, right next to Mesh and Jag's, called Coyote Grill, and it is much more in my price range.

http://www.elcoyotecincy.com/ElCoyote/coyotegrille.htm

Thanks for the reply. I've been to the Coyote Grille, and it is good.

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
        • No New Messages
        • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
        • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
        • Locked w/ New Messages
        • Locked w/o New Messages
        • Read Message
        • Post New Thread
        • Reply to message
        • Post New Poll
        • Submit Vote
        • Post reward post
        • Delete my own posts
        • Delete my own threads
        • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
        What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com