Mini-burgers at The Ugly Mug (DC)

Author
Scorereader
Sirloin
  • Total Posts : 5550
2005/08/24 16:35:35 (permalink)

Mini-burgers at The Ugly Mug (DC)

The chef at the Ugly Mug used to be at Matchbox, and he has taken his incredibly delectable mini-burgers to the The Ugly Mug located at 723 8th Street, SE in Washington, DC directly across from the US Marine BArracks.

The whole 8th Street SE corridor has transformed over the past 2-3 years to a new hip, but still relaxed place to go out to eat and drink.

I'm not usually a burger guy, but these little gems are perfect.
Butter toast buns, a slice of pickle with a flavorful mini-patty tucked in side.

They come in orders of 3 (3,6,9). I like to split a plate of 6, which comes with these light and crispy onion straws, with my bud or wife. Makes a perfect happy hour meal!

2 Replies Related Threads

marberthenad
    Double Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 509
    RE: Mini-burgers at The Ugly Mug (DC) 2005/10/24 22:20:41 (permalink)
    quote:
    Originally posted by Scorereader

The chef at the Ugly Mug used to be at Matchbox, and he has taken his incredibly delectable mini-burgers to the The Ugly Mug located at 723 8th Street, SE in Washington, DC directly across from the US Marine BArracks.

The whole 8th Street SE corridor has transformed over the past 2-3 years to a new hip, but still relaxed place to go out to eat and drink.

I'm not usually a burger guy, but these little gems are perfect.
    Butter toast buns, a slice of pickle with a flavorful mini-patty tucked in side.

They come in orders of 3 (3,6,9). I like to split a plate of 6, which comes with these light and crispy onion straws, with my bud or wife. Makes a perfect happy hour meal!

Thanks for the recommendation. They were great.
    Scorereader
    Sirloin
    • Total Posts : 5550
    RE: Mini-burgers at The Ugly Mug (DC) 2005/10/25 10:12:56 (permalink)
    sweet. I'm glad you liked them.

My wife and I, at a recent happy hour, won a night out at the Ugly Mug for four.
    We're so excited!
    Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1