Missouri Breakfast & Dinner

Page: < 123 Showing page 3 of 3
Author
Greymo
Filet Mignon
  • Total Posts : 3723
Re:Missouri Breakfast & Dinner 2010/03/30 18:19:43 (permalink)
Michael Hoffman
Double-chop Porterhouse
  • Total Posts : 18382
Re:Missouri Breakfast & Dinner 2010/03/30 19:02:19 (permalink)
Greymo

Good move.
enginecapt
Filet Mignon
  • Total Posts : 3486
Re:Missouri Breakfast & Dinner 2010/03/31 17:02:17 (permalink)
DocChuck

Speaking of "Missouri Breakfast and Dinner", my wife and I recently visited Hannibal, Missouri (some of her relatives are members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, and have offices in the World Headquarters there).  I make no secret that I am an agnostic, but I was totally impressed with my personal guided tour of the RLDS World Headquarters (see many photos of the tour on my website, if interested).

But, the point is, we stayed at the Garth Woodside Mansion in Hannibal in the Dowager House, and I must tell you that it was an experience that I will never forget.  The breakfasts and dinners were simply magnificent .

While she was visiting relatives, I visited Mark Twain and Jesse James (at least their homes and the museum which contains so many artifacts relating to these two heroes of mine).

If you love the State of Missouri, as we do,  please do yourself a favor and plan a few days visiting Hannibal, Missouri.  You will NOT regret the decision.  

Felonious abuse of bolding.
1bbqboy
Filet Mignon
  • Total Posts : 4617
Re:Missouri Breakfast & Dinner 2010/03/31 18:00:19 (permalink)
DocChuck

Speaking of "Missouri Breakfast and Dinner", my wife and I recently visited Hannibal, Missouri (some of her relatives are members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, and have offices in the World Headquarters there).  I make no secret that I am an agnostic, but I was totally impressed with my personal guided tour of the RLDS World Headquarters (see many photos of the tour on my website, if interested).

But, the point is, we stayed at the Garth Woodside Mansion in Hannibal in the Dowager House, and I must tell you that it was an experience that I will never forget.  The breakfasts and dinners were simply magnificent .

While she was visiting relatives, I visited Mark Twain and Jesse James (at least their homes and the museum which contains so many artifacts relating to these two heroes of mine).

If you love the State of Missouri, as we do,  please do yourself a favor and plan a few days visiting Hannibal, Missouri.  You will NOT regret the decision.  

I love the smell of elephants in Hannibal in the Springtime.

Michael Hoffman
Double-chop Porterhouse
  • Total Posts : 18382
Re:Missouri Breakfast & Dinner 2010/03/31 19:05:37 (permalink)
DocChuck

YES, I also remember that silly commercial.  However, it did not impress me as 'funny.'  But then, I have a rather dry sense of humor.

Dry? The Sahara is envious.
Foodbme
Porterhouse
  • Total Posts : 10220
Re:Missouri Breakfast & Dinner 2010/03/31 20:16:08 (permalink)
DocChuck & Michael Hoffman:
I would Love to sit down with both of you and have an open discussion about anything and everything you would like to talk about! You are two interesting fellows that I presume to be somewhat intelligent with different views of Life, the World & the Universe. Maybe we could sell tickets and fill an Amphitheater!! Maybe make enough $$ to go out and get a BBQ sandwich and a couple of Beers. What Say You????
Of course Michael, this would require you getting out of your "Comfort Zone" and come to AZ. We'll find a place on a mountain top where the temp is below 40 degrees!
post edited by Foodbme - 2010/03/31 20:20:35
Page: < 123 Showing page 3 of 3
Jump to:
© 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1